• Published 18th Jan 2014
  • 25,326 Views, 100 Comments

Total Drama Equestria - JusSonic



A crossover of both popular shows as the cast of Total Drama ends up in Equestria as ponies. New challenges and a threat awaits them all.

  • ...
54
 100
 25,326

Episode Ten: Scott of the Century

"This crossover of My Little Pony and Total Drama contains scenes of extreme stunts performed by animated teens or ponies. Do not try any of what you see here at home. Seriously, you could get messed up."

--------------

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Equestria, while yours truly decided to take some time off and with Princess Celestia off on a trip of her own, Chef as Chef Stallion and Princess Luna took the players to the Equestrian Games, before their scheduled day at least. And as Heather is taking flying lessons with Leshawna and Izzy, the teams went through an obstacle course full with explosions, lava, fake Grue, a nasty wall and the return of Scott's 'pal' Fang. Ha ha ha ha! Ahem, when that's done, the teams' friends the Mane Six participate in a boxing challenge where they have to face their worst and ugliest fears. Twilight's challenge of course was messed up by the return of Celestia. Shameful, filly! Anyway, when all is said and done, and the invincibility was awarded, Justin reunited with his old 'pal' Maxin Talos who send him a farewell gift to the Suck-O-Gone, joined by Anne Maria.

Chris is sitting in a chair, drinking a soda, smirking while speaking, "Folks, 26 players still remain in this! And our players are about to have a ride of a lifetime so stick around and stop 'DRAG-ing' around. Because things are going to heat up in..." As the host finishes the intro, we pan back a bit to the castle's outside. "Total...Drama...EQUESTRIA!"

---------------

We see an intro like in every seasons of Total Drama as well as 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic'. This time, the players are doing activities in Equestria with them as ponies. The full intro song of the Total Drama series is played which ended with Celestia and Luna about to look at Twilight's letter but looks annoyed when Chris pops in and takes it, seeing the whole gang in their human forms.

-------------

Episode Ten: Scott of the Century

It was another early morning in Equestria. Scott was up earlier than everypony else except one. After making sure that no one else is around, he quickly head to a secret spot where Lightning's waiting.

"So what's the buzz, Scott?" Lightning ask Scott tired. "Why wake Lightning from his beauty nap?"

"Because I need some help in dealing with Bridgette's little Mane Seven alliance." Scott growls to Lightning sternly. "That alliance is going to kick my ass out of here."

"So why would Lightning care?"

"Because, they will knock us off one by one and with Justin now gone, you may be next!"

"Whoa!" Lightning exclaims worried. "Lightning does not wanna be gone!"

"Yes, we need some way to split up that group once and for all." Scott remarked, putting a hoof to his chin, "But what to do, what to do?"

---------

Scott: I may be safe with my statue until the Final 20 but as long as the Mane Seven are still around, I'm screwed. I need an idea and fast.

-----------------------

Lightning: Lightning is not thrilled of the idea of being cheated out of the win again! Lightning will need all the help he can get!

--------------------

Later on, most of the ponies and the Mane Six head to Sugarcube Corner for some breakfast. The Mane Seven TD team sat together, laughing and having fun.

"I'm so glad that Justin's gone." Bridgette said, eating a muffin. "I mean, the idea of him being beaten up is fun but the running gag got old."

"Yes...he sure is cute, though." Sadie remarks with a cute giggle.

Twilight glances at her friends, sighing a bit in concern. Ben, noting this, speaks up, "Twiley? Is anything okay?"

"Oh, I can't help but remember what the princesses said at the Equestrian Games. That Chris may be replacing Celestia...and Luna said that the players may be reassigned. And recently, Anne Maria and Justin got replaced." Twilight explains, recalling what she remembered from the previous trip to the Crystal Empire.

"Yes, I couldn't help but remember that."

"And those attacks that happened, like on Lyra? What if Chris was the mysterious attacker and is going after the princesses?"

"Well, Chris sounded like a jerk who would do that...but he looks pathetic and a weakling." Ben comments to Twilight, but rethink it over. "But! One cannot underestimate an opponent. Chris was missing whenever the attacks happened and recently? My mom may be in big trouble."

"Yes, we better keep an eye on our 'friend' Chris McColt." Twilight said with a suspicious friend.

Unknown to the two, Tyler was listening in...then scoffs a bit as he kept on eating.

-----------

Tyler: Okay, seriously; Chris, attacking ponies? Yeah, the guy's a jerk who could resort to stuff to make himself look bad. But I doubt he would jeopardize his new game just for that! (Pause) He wouldn't right?

---------

Suddenly a crash is heard as the gang cringes. They saw Derpy coming in with some letters in her mouth, mumbling, "Letters."

"More letters from Chris?" Brick ask as the captains got their letters, reading them.

"So what does it say?" Beth asks curiously to B who read his letter.

"Looks like we're about to meet the Mystic Ponies again," B comments to the players with a nod.

------------

B: Obviously another challenge involving the Mystic Ponies. I wonder what Chris got in mind this time.

------------------

Eva: Geez, this is far as I made it in this game so far. (smirks) I must be getting better.

-------------------

Heather: I hope it doesn't have anything to do with flying...actually, if it does, my tail will give me the advantage.

------------

Lindsay: Yaaaaay! I'm on TV!!!!

-------------

A little later on, as everyone was approaching to the area to meet up with the leaders, Mystic Tao, Chris McColt and Lightning Wisdom were waiting.

"Greetings, my friends," Mystic Tao smiled.

"Now, shall we go to the Mystic Realm?" Wisdom asked.

"Yeah..." Twilight said suspiciously as she and Ben were eying Chris.

Chris blinked in confusion...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the castle, Chris raised an eyebrow as he decided to activate the ears to overhear what Ben and Twilight were talking about.

"I'm saying, he may be the guy who's been attacking the ponies. I mean, isn't it just CONVIENIENT that he just happened to be here when the attacks just happened." Twilight said.

"Well, we did officially meet this Chris pony the same day Celestia put the fliers out for the mysterious attacker. It has to be Chris! And..." Ben paused. "You don't think reassigning means..."

Twilight's eyes widened. "I... I don't know for sure..."

Chris frowned as he turned off his speech microphone. "They think I'm the murderer. Hey, I'm in the dark as them!"

Chris's eyes widened...as he gave a big evil smirk, "Say... this gives me a great idea... have them mess with their heads a little..."

Chris then started writing some letters. "Oh, this is going to be so good..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Mystic Realm, which was just as quiet as ever, Wisdom, Tao, Chris and the Total Drama ponies were teleported to the entrance of the Mystic Realm... as Wisdom nodded, "Okay, here we are; The Mystic Realm, once again; Mystic Time."

"Mystic Time," Everyone said in excitement.

"Oh no..." Wisdom groaned, realizing he just made a huge mistake in saying anything.

"Mystic Time," Everyone smiled as they got into a dramatic position.

(To the tune of 'Suppertime' from 'You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown')

(Izzy)

Behold the magical world of olden days,

Which is brought forth to ease our challenges.

Behold the flowing life that floats around,

Which has been sent to conquer our lives!

"You don't need to make a big production out of it!" Wisdom frowned. "Just follow me to the next challenge!"

"Too late; once it starts, you have to wait for it to end." Chris said.

Wisdom groaned as everyone was now getting instruments out as Izzy was now dancing, Katie and Sadie coming out and dancing along.

(Katie and Sadie)

Doo doo doo doo doo doo.

Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo.

(Izzy)

It's Mystic time. Yes, it's Mystic time.

Oh, it's Mys-Mys; Mystic time, very best time of day.

Wisdom just shook his head as he decided to sit down, just hoping this horrifying experience will just end.

It's Mystic time. Oh, it's Mys-tic time.

And when Mystic Time comes, it is almost time to play!

Izzy then pulled out a lute as she started to play it as Gwen came out and danced.

(Gwen)

Bring on the weapons, bring on the cup,

Bring on the sweet tea and fill us up.

'Cause it's Mystic, Mystic, Mystic, Mystic Time!

Everyone then left their instruments (which started by themselves) as they started to run away, exploring the places as they started to look and touch everything in sight as everyone appeared not to mind, as they seemed to be enjoying the music that was following them.

"Doo doo doo doo doo doo doot doo," Scott rapped as everyone was just smiling. Unknown to anybody, though, Scott made an opportunity as he noticed he was near the place where he was at and started to run inside. He already had an idea on what to do…

Meanwhile, Sierra smiled as she started to roll on a barrel and started dancing on it.

(Sierra)

Br-r-ing on the skate boots, bring on the gloves,

Bring on the wings and be like doves,

'cause it's Mystic, Mystic, Mystic, Mystic,

Mystic, Mystic, Mystic -istic,

Mystic, Super duper Mystic time!

Everyone was, once again, getting into the dance number (except for Tao and Wisdom, to the former's entertainment, and the latter's embarrassment).

(Trent)

Wintertime's nice with the ice and snow.

(Bridgette)

Summertime's nice with a place to go.

(Lightning)

Bedtime, overtime, half-time too.

(Josh)

But they just can’t hold a candle to our Mystic time!

Everyone laughed as they were now dancing; now involving Tao in it as he happily danced. Wisdom could only contemplate just exactly WHAT he was assigned to.

(Lindsay)

B-r-r-ring on the friendship, bring on the fun

The little Mystic World loves everyone,

(Everyone)

'Cause it's Mystic

Mystic Mystic Mystic

Mystic

Super Mystic Upper

Mystic

Super duper Mystic-

Everyone was now scatting as they were now dancing (Izzy was now getting a shocked Wisdom to forcefully dance with her).

"Now wait a minute, people, Stop it! You’re ruining our quiet lives! NOW CUT THAT OUT!" Wisdom yelled as everyone stopped dancing.

As the others were quietly relaxing, they tossed the instruments aside as Wisdom groaned. "Why can't you people be regular and normal like the Mystic World is… or was until you came in?"

"So what's wrong with making visiting the Mystic World a joyous occasion?" Heather asked, as she hummed a bit of the song.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izzy: (looks over script) It's fun to just do a random musical number in the Mystic Realm! It keeps everyone questioning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A moment later, after the Mane Six were teleported next to the Total Drama ponies, Twilight glared at Wisdom as she said dryly, "Yeah, thanks for waiting for us!"

"You're welcome." Wisdom groaned as he muttered, "Honestly, these people and their musical numbers!"

"What?" Twilight said as Wisdom and Tao started to walk off.

"Don't worry yourself over it." Leshawna said as they started to follow Wisdom and Tao, “Now, where are we going to in the Mystic Realm?”

“Well, it’s not too far…” Wisdom explained. “Twilight, friends, you are free to explore the Mystic Realm. Jade and Mighty will be more than delighted to tour with you. But come back here for our next part of our… games… we may need you.”

“All right,” Twilight smiled as she and the Mane Six started to walk off.

“Well, shall we get going, my friends?” Tao said as the others mysteriously disappeared.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott: (holding the Nose of Thunder) Well, this is the best I can do… and best of all, I have a sap to take the blame on since I pretty much have the statue, in case my plans to separate that stupid friendship alliance doesn’t work…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragon Island...Home and land of thousands wild dragons, intelligent and wild; It was safest and perfect location for the Dragons to live in peace and safe from harm. But it was used by both Spykoran and Mystic Ponies as base operation for ride and training.

Tao, Wisdom, Chris and the Total Drama come in via teleportation. The cast groans a bit sickly and in pain.

"I think I'm gonna hurl!" Scott shouted while holding his chest.

"Whoa. Haven't felt something this sickening since world tour," Ezekiel groans a bit.

------------------------

Dawn: Rule in Chris's game? If no one is miserable, then YOU'RE going to be miserable!

-------------------------------

Dakota: Okay, after a bit of dizziness...

-------------------

They turned and encountered three familiar ponies: Princess Celestia, Princess Luna and Chef Stallion. Wisdom nods as he announce, "Welcome, my friends to Dragon Island. Today, we had a special plan for all of you."

"Like what?" Trent asked.

"Something crazy I bet." Harold said in concern.

"In this game, right," Bridgette said dryly..

-----------------------------------

Beth: I betcha we're going to do Dragon riding. I mean, why not with these Dragons?

--------------------------------

Scott: Eh, this gives me a chance to screw with that all girl alliance. (Smirks) And using the right patsy to keep me out of the danger zone.

--------------------------------

Pinkie: (humming something about cupcakes)

--------------------------

Chris smirked devilishly as he said, "Good. Coz the next one is gonna be the best challenge. Today is......." Chef starts playing the drum. Chris smirked as he waits until his pal is done, "Dragon Ride!"

Wild roaring is sounded. Everyone looked around to find the source. Suddenly, a large shadow covered over TD Casts. They yelped in fear and worried as the gangs quickly escaped before it landed down.

The groups soon saw a large white dragon with two large horns and had wings attached to his arms. Its rider is a white pony who wore golden dragon armor and helmet, and his Cutie Mark is a Pony Figure riding Dragon symbol.

Lightning Wisdom nods as he introduces the next pony, "Everyone, this is the Dragon Rider and the best one who rode the Dragons for thousand years ago, Justice Tackle."

"Greetings, everyone," Justice Tackle said with a smile.

-----------------------------

Josh: (grins) Hot damn! Now that's one cool Dragon Rider! Makes me glad I'm still here.

---------------------------

Heather: Well, I wanted to take to the tail in the game...sort of...but riding Dragons? New one on me.

-------------------------

Sam: Riding Dragons? Sounds like a movie franchise with a show on the same network this one's on!

-------------------------

"Now, that both of you are acquainted, you will listen to Justice Tackle of how you win this next challenge, "Wisdom explains wisely to the players.

Justice Tackle clears his throat as he begins to speak, "Greetings, my friends. I hope you are prepared for four challenges of riding the Dragons; because this will be your greatest challenge. Trust me. It will not be pleasant."

"Has anything in this game ever is?" Brick ask in annoyance.

----------------

Brick: The mission is clear: Dragon Riding. But one must learn to do it if they must complete it.

-------------------

Lindsay: (Grins) Yay! Cute!

------------------

Justice Tackle nodded his head as he continues, "Since you are ready, let's get started as to how it goes. Chris, Discord, Chef, the Princesses and Lightning Wisdom will be the judges of how you perform well on riding your Dragons. Points will be given for each team."

Justice Tackle magically levitated the map while opening it up into bigger to reveal how the challenges go.

Justice Tackle explains, "First, you need your own Dragon while taming and bonding with him or her as your own partner. You chose the Dragon, the Dragon chose you. Second, you'll be facing three challenges: first - Dragon Performance, second - Fire Target Attacks, and Finally, Racing. There are eight types of dragons you will need. My White Justice is Speed Dragon. This dragon is specialized in speed, wind and wood powers."

"Wood powers," Scott remarks with a scoff. "Since when is 'wood' a power?"

"Oh, don't knock it until you try it." Discord remarks to Scott with a scoff.

"Now here are the Dragons that you can choose from." Justice Tackle said as he begins to explain the Dragons that the teams can choose from.

1) Speed Dragons: The two-horned White and Black Dragons with their wings attached to their arms whose specialized in speeds, wood and wind power, as well as their tail is sharped as the spear such as White Justice. (Inspired by Skrill and Deadly Nadder from HTTYD Franchise)

2) Iron Earth Dragons: Bulky and muscular Brown, Orange and Purple Earth wingless Dragons like stegosaurus who specialized not only rocks and grounds, but also performed the metal armor-like within themselves or attached the metals to themselves to create weapons. (Inspired by Gronkles from HTTYD Franchise)

3) Blaze Dragons: the fierce, strong, determined and powerful Red, Green, Black and Gray Dragons with his attaching wings who has determination and will in specializing in speed, strength and fire or thunder power such as Red Hare and Black Devil. (Inspired by Monstrous Nightmare from HTTYD Franchise)

4) Sea Dragons: The Blue, Navy, Green and White winged long-neck Dragons with two horns on head and another on his nose like a triceratops who are not only good in flying, but swimming in the sea, and firing water or ice attacks. (Inspired by Thunderdrum and Scauldron from HTTYD Franchise)

5) Shifter Dragons: The Black, Purple and Silver humanoid Serpent-Dragons like velociraptor who performed the ability of shape-shifting and camouflage from being spotted. They performed poison and acid attacks. (Inspired by Changewing and Timberjack from HTTYD Franchise)

6) Hydra Dragons: The multiple-headed winged Dragon if one head is cut off, and replacing its head is three while performing fire attacks. However, its head maximum is 15 heads only. Unlike the Hydra, it can move their heads back into one only. (Inspired by Hydra and Hideous Zippleback and Snaptrapper from HTTYD Franchise)

7) Fury Dragons: The smaller Black and Purple than any dragons, but rarest, strongest, stealthiest, fastest and powerful Dragons than any of them while performing eight elements attacks. (Inspired by Night Fury from HTTYD Franchise.)

"Sounds like these epic dragons could be the kind Spike and Phobos could hang out with." B remarked, "Just saying, of course."

Celestia took over at this point, saying, "Now then, each team will pick a Dragon to choose from. No sitting out this time."

"We will give you 5 hours to train and bond with your Dragon." Luna adds. "Once time's up, everything you trained will be put to the test."

"Okay, you got 5 hours starting...now!" Chris calls as Discord turns the hourglass, causing sand to spill. "Start training your Dragons, rejects!"

The players begin to work on figuring out which Dragon to train which. Scott glances around then spot an Iron Earth Dragon.

"Okay, let's take that one." Scott snaps as he points to an Iron Earth Dragon. "It's some what an Earth type Dragon, like us Earth Ponies so it's naturally we should take one!"

"Let me tell ya something, Farm boy!" Eva shouted angrily, "You've been getting very bossy since you became captain of this team! You better back off!"

------------

Scott: (smirks) first off, I'm the captain and second, I got the statue, you got nothing, Ugh-Zilla!

-------------------

"Let's go for that." Heather said as she points a hoof at a Blaze Dragon. "We will need all the help we can get to win this game."

"For once, I agree." Leshawna said.

The Immortal Alicorns discussed a bit then Sierra spoke, "How about a Sea Dragon?"

"Yeah, that sounds like reasonable." Cody said thoughtfully.

Gwen's team did some talking and looks at a Fury Dragon. Gwen spoke, "I think we shall take a Fury Dragon."

"Why?" Trent asks Gwen curiously.

"I dunno. I got a good feeling about this." Gwen admits to Trent thoughtfully.

"All in favor of dissing Scotty McNaughty and ignoring him after insulting Nyx and Ben Mare," Brick asked.

"Aye," He, Lindsay, Bridgette, Eva and Ezekiel said in unison while raising their hooves.

"In fact, I think Brick should be the new captain if by chance that jackass is gone before then!" Ezekiel remarked.

Scott growls a bit as he holds out his weapon that he stole. Then he motions over to Lightning.

"Lightning, get over here." Scott snaps to Lightning who nods and comes over.

"What's that?" Lightning ask Scott puzzled.

"Oh, just something I 'borrowed' from the previous musical number." Scott explains cruelly to Lightning. "I am planning on using this to put a split in the new Mane Seven alliance...but we can also use this to keep the insubordinates in line.

"Great idea," Lightning said with a grin, "Lightning can help make those dummies respect us!"

"Yeah, this is going to be good!" Scott chuckles cruelly as he and Lightning looks at what they just stole.

-----------------------

Lightning: Ha! Those players think Lightning is a stupid idiot, but Lightning will show them all! I am going to win this game again!

------------------------

Scott: Lightning is a good ally but he is also an arrogant, gullible idiot. And should my plan goes down, I got the perfect patsy to take the fall. And even if those natsy-pansy princesses were to know what I did...well, they can't do a thing to me until the Final 20! (Grins evilly) And if by chance somepony in my team gets eliminated, I will murder them with this weapon, especially anyone in that alliance! I could also murder the Mane Six, because they are stupid, and who knows? I could especially murder the Gary Stu and Mary Sue that egghead calls her lover and daughter! If I win Total Drama Equestria, I will make those dumb ponies and those losers bow to me, especially that bald-headed phony of a host! And there's nothing those f(BLEEP)ing sh(BLEEP)heads can do about it as long as I have this statue!

---------------------------

The Mane Six begins their tour fun during the trip to the Mystic Realm. They all are pondering as to where their new pony friends have gone off to.

While Rainbow is busy pulling off some tricks, AJ, Fluttershy and Rarity were doing some shopping, and Pinkie making ponies laugh, Twilight and Ben chose that time to talk about Chris.

"I find it suspicious that we didn't know this Chris until a while later Alejandro and Cameron's reassignment." Ben said with a frown. "And those weird noises he's making."

"I know and why doesn't the princesses do anything about him?" Twilight ask with a suspicious frown. "Did he fooled them or brainwashed them?"

"Mom and Aunt Luna knew what they're doing but even their faith in someone could be misplaced. We just hope that Chris doesn't do anything to our friends anytime soon."

"Right, that would be terrible."

------------------------------------------

The players begin work on their Dragons. Bridgette comes up to the hosts/judges, asking, "Say, dude, is there anything in the rule book saying that teams can't help in the training progress?"

The princesses, Chris, Chef and Discord talk amongst themselves. Chris finally said, "No...no there isn't."

"You have permission to work together, my little ponies." Celestia said with a smile.

That's what Bridgette needs to hear, so she got Lindsay, Katei, Sadie, Izzy, Dawn and Sierra together. The girls agree to help each other and their team players help in training their Dragons. May the best team wins.

------------

Dawn: I'm glad we are able to help each other out. But I got a weird vibes of something terrible and it involves Scott.

------------------

Sierra: I didn't have much friends before I played this game. Now that I do, I'm glad that I did.

-------------

Scott smirks evilly as he pulls out the Nose of Thunder. It's perfect, time for him to break up a friendship.

Scott and his team players work on getting the Iron Earth Dragon. Lindsay has asked Bridgette to help in getting some food for it to help train better; Scott smirks as he got the Nose of Thunder out...and fires at Lindsay's tail, setting it on fire.

"Owie," Lindsay screams as she quickly rush to put the tail out, "Help, help! My tail's a burning!"

"Hang on!" Bridgette exclaims as she quickly whacks at Lindsay's tail until it's out. "There, that..."

Scott smirks evilly as he fires lightning at Lindsay, causing her to scream in pain. Worst yet, the direction were coming so fast, it appeared to came from Bridgette.

"Bridgette! Why did you send lightning at me?" Lindsay asks Bridgette in shock and betrayal.

"I didn't do anything!" Bridgette protests to Lindsay, shocked that her friend would accuse her like that. "There must've been a storm in the sky."

"In a clear sky?!"

Scott smirks evilly; So far, so good. Best of all, the judges didn't seem to notice...and even if they did and dock points, it doesn't matter. All is going very well.

Chris on the other hand seems to notice...but smirks devilishly as he knew what the bad guy has in mind. The judge whistles innocently as he looks through a book while pretending not to notice.

Scott got to work quickly. Katie and Sadie are working on glooming the Fury Dragon. For a moment, it looks peaceful and relaxing.

"Okay, keep the mouth open." Katie said to Sadie as her fat friend works on rubbing the Fury Dragon's stomach to keep the mouth open so that Katie can clean the inside.

As Katie was inside the mouth, Scott smirks as he whistles innocently...and fires lightning right at the Fury Dragon. The Dragon yelps as he accidentally closes his mouth on Katie, running around like mad.

"Eeek," Sadie screams as she follows the Fury Dragon.

"Whoa, hey, hey," Gwen exclaims in shock as she, Trent and Bridgette, upset with Lindsay for the false accusation, chases after the Fury Dragon.

"Hey, when does Lightning get a turn?" Lightning whispers to Scott in annoyance.

"Here, have a ball." Scott chuckles as he passes the Nose of Thunder to Lightning. "This is getting good."

Lightning smirks evilly as he quickly send literal lightning at Izzy, making her screech as she rolls around like mad...then the Pegasus pony remembers that she isn't on fire. As Izzy got up, she glares at Sierra who is practicing lightning rounds with the Sea Dragon.

"So, a wise mare, eh," Izzy scowls as she grabs a rock and throws it at Sierra, making her yelp and fire a blast at DJ, making him screech as he almost got electrocuted.

"What did you do that for?!" Sierra asks Izzy in alarm.

"You know what you did!"

--------

Izzy: (angrily) playing dumb all of the sudden? Yeah, right. Not going to work, filly!

---------------

Katie: (angrily) I am soooooo upset with Sadie right now. She let that Fury Dragon swallow me!

--------------

It took a while but the Magical Unicorns work on getting Katie out of the Fury Dragon's mouth. The pony, upset, snaps at her friend, "You jerk!"

"I swear, I didn't know what happened!" Sadie protests to Katie in worry.

"You let the Fury Dragon eat me!"

"Lightning spooks him! It was an accident!"

"Remind me to kick your ass when this is over!" Katie exclaims angrily to Sadie who looks shocked at what she's hearing.

-----------

Sadie: (sobs) Katie...what did I do to deserve...just hate!

-----------------------

Things are going to Tartarus big time. The members of the Mane Seven alliance are angry at one another: Lindsay at Bridgette, Bridgette at Lindsay, Katie at Sadie, Izzy at Sierra. In fact, the only member of the group not upset is Dawn who was giving suspicious looks towards Scott.

Scott notices Dawn's look and quickly goes back to pretending to training the Blaze Dragon.

------------

Dawn: I saw bad vibes amongst my team members. I got a suspicion that Scott is up to no good again. I got to find a way to stop him.

-------------

Scott: (thoughtfully) you know: back in Season 4, I was planning on setting Brick up to be the fall guy then I transfer it to Dawn because she was suspicious of me? Should I change the patsy plan to get Dawn out? (Smirks) Gotta see what happens; Heh heh heh. And if not...well...

----------------------

"And here we are, in the Mystic Realm's own arena!" Jade said, again, acting like a tour guide as the Mane Six were entering inside the arena. "You will see the many Mystic Weapons, like our epic..."

"It's GONE!" Seeker yelped as he ran out. "The Nose of Thunder has been stolen!"

"Nose of Thunder," Twilight raised an eyebrow.

Seeker paused as he said, "It makes sense in context. Anyway, where's Master Lightning? I need to speak to him!"

"He went with our new friends to another area. We're going to go there pretty soon." Fluttershy explained.

"I need to call him now!" Seeker said as he started to close his eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back in the judging area, Wisdom was quietly humming to himself, when he heard Seeker's voice.

"Master Lightning, we have trouble!"

Wisdom sighed as he concentrated. "Can it wait? I'm kind of in the middle of something right now."

"That's just it! I went to do a major check on the Mystic Weapons... and one of them is gone!"

Wisdom's eyes widened in shock. "Which one?"

"It's the Nose of Thunder! Is it with you?"

"No, I haven't entered the arena all day." Wisdom frowned in suspicion. "Well, no worries, Seeker. We'll find the thief and get that weapon back. If you find him, her, whoever, bring him, her, whoever to me so that I can personally execute him... with my sword."

"Don't worry, Master Lightning! They don't call me the Mystic Weapon Seeker for nothing! Whoever used that Mystic Weapon, is the person to get caught! But I can't sense it, it's too far away!"

"I'll keep my eye out..." Wisdom nodded. Wisdom then got up. "Excuse me, I'll have to back out on judging. Something has come up."

Wisdom then teleported as Luna watched.

"What an odd day, huh, Celestia," Luna asked as she saw Celestia just looking at a book. Luna sighed. "Hello?"

But Celestia didn't pay no mind to Luna or anybody else as she was looking at that book... which just happened to be a book that was written by Applejack... not the Applejack from this timeline... but another Applejack... from long ago...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK

It was about at least two years after May 11th, where everybody was happy in the world, and Megan, Molly and Danny were helping any pony they could. Well, Celestia and Luna had grown up a little bit, as they were sort of teenage ponies... and Celestia was still looking into the building forest. Luna patted her.

"I know you missed Applejack." Luna sighed. "I do, too. It's been two years since she decided to take that mission."

"But why hasn't she come back?" Celestia sighed. "How long does it take to get rid of an eye?"

Luna sighed. "You remember what that cursed eye did! It possessed one of our ponies and almost killed Megan! We were lucky it didn't hurt anyone else! I mean, who owns that eye is beyond me!"

Celestia sighed. It was true; the eye was just a threat to anypony that holds it. For some reason, it didn't affect Celestia and Luna when they were fillies... and it didn't affect Megan, Molly and Danny when they found the eye in Celestia's bag. Indeed, they asked about the eye, and Celestia, not wanting to tell the truth on what happened to them, said that she had found the eye when walking around. At first, it seemed harmless, but when given to another pony, when they decided to put the eye over one of their own eyes... for some reason, they felt possessed and angry as the one pony tried to kill Megan... that was when Celestia knew that the eye needed to be hidden, very, VERY far away. Applejack volunteered for the job as she put the eye in a knapsack and started to go on her way, promising to write everything down in a journal to lead them to the eye, should Celestia want to find the location.

It had been two years, yet no word from Applejack. Celestia sighed. She still had those nightmares from when Tuerto attacked. Luna could sense the nightmares, but she never figured out why (mainly because Celestia's dreams had a various number of doors, one of those doors said 'Luna, Please Keep Out, for your own good'.)

Luna sighed. She wished she could figure out what Celestia was hiding behind that door that she couldn't enter...

END FLASHBACK

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celestia sighed as she looked into the book, the journal that the original Applejack left in her will, in Celestia's possession.

"Day 1, My journey began ThrougH this EyrE place YondEr over thIS forest. The day was LOvely, but ComplicATed. OvEr the Darn place IN the first parT of the forest was tHree trEes. A Little lAter, I Stopped and Took a quick drink by the Pond. A LAdybug sailed past the croCodile swamps in thE middle of the lovely forest that was like a Yo-yO, bUt then again, Like the Lagoon, evErything was excellent and Part of thE time spent was drinking coCoa in the middle of those three Trees."

That was the first passage Celestia read, but she frowned as she couldn't make out most of the handwriting... and what was with the random capitalization in the middle of the sentences? She read on to read the rest, but nothing mentioned the eye, nor what she did with it. She really wished she could talk to Twilight about it... but how could she without reliving that horrible past?

"What are you reading there?"

"Huh?" Celestia paused as she looked over to Luna. "Just a book..."

"I see. It's the journal that Applejack willed, isn't it?" Luna asked as she looked at it. "Give it up, Celly. None of us know what happened to the eye. It may be gone for good; maybe she destroyed it on the first day and just wanted to make a big journey."

"No, that eye can't be destroyed." Celestia sighed.

"How do you know, Celestia?" Luna frowned.

"I just know!" Celestia yelled, making Chris and Chef yelps as they turn.

Celestia paused. "Sorry... just a little inside thing, you wouldn't understand."

Chris just nodded as he turned back to the monitors. Chris smirked as he saw Twilight and Ben talking as he pulled out a couple of letters. "Now, for the fun to begin..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Twilight and Ben were walking towards to where Wisdom took their friends, Twilight noticed two letters that appeared.

"What's this?" Twilight asked as she picked up the letters, "The desk of Chris McColt?"

"We shouldn't open these, Twilight..." Ben said.

"Come on, aren't you curious?" Twilight asked as she opened up the first letter. Twilight started to read it. "Day 3, the murder of Alejandro and Cameron has gone...successfully?"

Twilight and Ben gasped as they reread the first sentence. "It was a shame for Alejandro, since he pretty much agreed to help me with this, but his undying jealousy for one of my hostages' crushes got the better of him. So, four hostages down, a few more to go!"

"Hostages," Ben yelped. "Chris is a kidnapper?"

Twilight continued reading. "Well, today, I met up with the next alicorn princess, Twilight Sparkle. The Care for my hostages they have given have been... successful. They know they can't say a word to ANYBODY that they're hostages, but a few have come close. That's why I had to kill them off."

Ben's eyes widened as he yelped. "Suddenly, I feel bad for Jo and Staci... we just sent the poor girls to their DEATH!"

"...And Blaineley disappeared too... you don't think her hugging us was a... warning, do you?" Twilight asked.

"...Geoff, that's why Bridgette was upset that one day. She didn't want to say the truth that Geoff was killed!" Ben yelped.

"Owen, Brady, Mike, Zoey, Duncan, Courtney, Justin and NOW Anne Maria..." Twilight yelped. "The princesses... they..."

Twilight continued reading. "It is a good thing I have hijacked the castle, tied up Celestia and Luna, and threw them into a nearby closet where they could never escape."

As Ben opened the next letter, his eyes widened as Twilight gasped. "We have to save the Princesses..."

"Uh, Twilight, remember the robot Mom from yesterday?" Ben asked.

"Yes?" Twilight asked.

"Well... this next letter says..." Ben started to cry. "THIS NEXT LETTER SAID THAT AFTER CELESTIA AND LUNA ESCAPED FROM THE CLOSET AND TRIED TO STOP THE ROBOTS... HE KILLED THEM!"

"Wait... so, why didn't Luna appear?" Twilight asked. "If those were both robots, why didn't Luna come right away?"

"...Mom wanted to wait until they were alone before she could call them." Ben said. "That's what the letter said. But Chris McColt... stopped the real Aunt Luna and killed her off."

"No..." Twilight gasped.

"...And then Chris KILLED MY MOTHER!" Ben cried. "We've got to stop this mad pony!"

"Wait, we don't know for sure yet!" Twilight said. "Let's wait until at least a couple more ponies disappear. If they don't come back within 24 hours OR if the next two ponies disappear after that... we are going to protect our friends, or what remaining friends we have left!"

"Until then, we have to tell our friends what happened..." Ben nodded.

"Right," Twilight nodded as she and Ben started to gallop off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris gave a big smile as he turned to Celestia and Luna. "Hey, guys, real quick, something I need to say."

"Yes?" Celestia asked.

"When the Mane 6 and your son come, I need you two to act like robots." Chris smiled.

Celestia frowned. "Why should we do that?"

"Well... here's the thing. You know that wanted parafrication pony you're after?" Chris asked. "Well, I may have overheard Twilight and Ben suspecting me to be that guy, since I somehow SHOWED UP that same day. So, I may have put in some false letters saying the contestants here are my hostages and I killed off any people that may have likely blabbed or hinted that they were being held hostages by me... and I wrote in another letter that I killed you two and replaced you with robot replicas that I made. Found a way around my appearance, still keeping things a secret."

"WHAT?" Celestia glared.

"What is wrong with you? Isn't it bad enough that we have our own problems to deal with?" Luna frowned.

Chef frowned. "Now that's just low!"

Discord laughed. "Do you want to keep the secret, secret?"

Celestia and Luna frowned. "Using our own ideas, the things we do to keep a secret... fine, we'll do it."

"Great!" Chris said. "Anyway, time's up! Let's see the results."

Chris, Celestia, Luna and Chef turned as they saw that some things weren't doing so well. The Unicorns did train their Fury Dragon all right, so they got eight points. The Alicorns, despite their little mishap, did a good job in training their Sea Dragon. They got nine points. The Pegasuses did really good with the Blaze Dragon, so they had their points to ten. The Earth Ponies also had seven points, due to training their Iron Earth Dragons.

"Okay, next part of the challenge is the Fire the Targets!" Justice Tackle said as he pointed to floating targets. "I need two volunteers from each team to ride their dragon and break the targets... and not breathe fire on the walking ponies... which are in these cases... these guys!"

Everyone turned to see the Mane Six, Seeker and Ben Mare just walking around. Scott smirked as he already had an idea. "Lightning and I'll take the Iron Earth for a spin..."

Eva, Lindsay, Brick and Ezekiel smirked as they sat down, saying, "Sure, go ahead!"

"I'll take the Sea Dragon." DJ said as he mounted the Sea Dragon.

"I'll come with!" Dawn said as she jumped on.

"I'll be on this dragon... and I'll be taking her with me!" Izzy jumped... then she just grabbed Heather as she put her down on the dragon, yelping.

"Hey! Don't I get a say in this?" Heather asked.

"No." Izzy said, not paying any attention to what Heather was saying.

"Me and Bridgette," Katie said as she glared at Sadie. "I'm not talking to Sadie at the moment."

Sadie looked down in depression.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bridgette: Well, like Lindsay and me... something went up with Katie and Sadie... (Smiles) But I'm not worried, they'll patch things up in a couple of hours...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah: Oh boy, here we go... I love you, Katie... but the fifty-nine minute break-ups with Sadie... everybody knows you two will go back to being friends in an hour or so, and you'll act like nothing happened. (smiles) You're just sweet like that...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dawn: How can I convince my friends that Scott may be sabotaging the friendship we've got going on... I could compare him to someone like... (Pause) ...like... (Nods) Maybe; We'll wait and see where it goes from here...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott: Okay, Nose of Thunder, prepare for Round Two... get Bridgette, Katie, Izzy and Dawn to fight...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DJ: Dawn told me that something was up between the girls, and that I may be of help... I just hope I can convince them to calm down, whatever Dawn wanted me to say...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izzy: (with Heather in the confessional, as Heather glared) Hey, don't blame me. Blame the writer.

Heather: Which one?

Izzy: (shrugs) Eh; Probably the orange guy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight and Ben catch up to the rest of the Mane Six, telling them what they have learnt, sort of. After they're done, the rest of the girls looks surprised...and a bit skeptic.

"Uh, yew sure about 'dat," Applejack ask Twilight in concern.

"It all makes sense now! Why the new ponies were 'reassigned', why we didn't see Chris until Al and Cameron's disappearance, the attacks, and the Celestia robot." Twilight explains sternly. "I mean, why else was 'Luna' been so harsh on her sister back in the Crystal Empire?"

"Maybe she was upset for Celestia ruining your challenge." Pinkie said thoughtfully.

"Girls, we aren't making this up." Ben said sternly. "You can't just dismiss this."

"Well, Ben may have a point." Fluttershy said in concern. "The last time we dismissed Twilight's concerns about the Fake Cadance, it almost ruined our friendship."

"Then we better do something about this!" Rainbow said in a determined tone, "There's no way I'm passing this down like the last couple bad situations!"

"Well, that's true." Rarity said thoughtfully and worried. "We mustn't make the same mistake twice."

"Right, but robots replacing 'de princesses; New one on us," Applejack remarks in agreement.

"Of course, I don't want to make fake accusations like I did when I thought I was wrong about 'Cadance'. We need to wait a while and find evidence or until a few more of the ponies disappear before we can act." Twilight said, recalling how her lack of evidence got her shunned before when her friends, brother and Celestia refuse to believe her about the fake Cadance before the wedding.

The rest of the Mane Five knew that their leader is right. They got to not do anything until the time comes for them to come in.

-----------------

The Dragons flew in in the air to prepare themselves for their task.

"Ooooh, I just love this." Discord said, drinking a soda as the match begins.

"The team with the lowest point will go first." Lightning Wisdom calls out.

Scott smirks evilly. Good, going first will give himself and Lightning the advantage. The two flies around on the Iron Earth Dragon, shooting out fireballs at the targets, being careful not to hit any of the ponies below. Some of the targets weren't hit but at least they made it through.

"Okay! Good work by Scott and Lightning, though some targets are missed. 8 points," Chris calls out, giving out eight points to Scott and Lightning, The Ground Ponies now got 15.

"Hey, Chris, all right if we take a ride while these dorks have their own target practice?" Scott asked Chris with an evil grin.

While the princesses frown at this, Chris shrugs as he said, "Sure, go ahead. Just don't interfere...wink!"

"Since when do you care about the rules?" Chef asked Chris quietly. His pal doesn't seem to notice.

"All right, Magical Unicorns, you're up next." Lightning Wisdom calls out, causing Katie and Bridgette to fly up on their Fury Dragon.

Unknown to them, Scott and Lightning flew behind a rock, hiding from view. They watch as Katie and Bridgette to work.

"Okay, time to kick some butt." Scott chuckles sinisterly as he got the Nose of Thunder. "Better fire some blasts so no one would see it coming."

"Yeah, go for it!" Lightning exclaimed eagerly.

----------------------

Katie: So there we were, hitting targets and doing fine. Until...

--------------------

Katie and Bridgette were doing fine...until Scott secret quickly small blasts, hitting Katie in the flank, making her yelp.

"Bridgette, don't pinch me!" Katie scowls at Bridgette in annoyance.

"It isn't my fault, how could I pinch you if I don't have hands?!" Bridgette protests in shock.

Scott chuckles as he quickly fires a small lightning, hitting Bridgette on the head.

"Hey! You don't have to hit me because of you falsely accusing me!" Bridgette exclaims angrily to her friend.

"I didn't do it!" Katie snapped in protest.

Scott and Lightning laugh as the two kept arguing. In fact, one time Bridgette pushes Katie, enough for her to accidentally startle her team's Fury Dragon, causing it to shoot fires to the ponies below, making them scream and run off.

"Hey, some Dragon is firing at us!" Fluttershy gasps in worry.

"Why are our friends firing at us?" Rainbow demanded, spotting Katie and Bridgette on the Fury Dragon.

Ignoring everypony else, the two kept arguing, their fighting is causing the Fury Dragon to shoot out blasts randomly.

"ENOUGH; STOP NOW!" Luna booms furiously, causing the Fury Dragon to yelp and lands roughly.

"Well, well, bad performance, very bad." Discord said with a shrug.

"Yep, and almost hurting ponies, not cool, girls." Chris said with a nod.

"Your team gets 5 points for your lack of cooperation and almost injuring ponies during your reckless fighting." Celestia said with a sigh of disappointment.

"It was her fault, she pinch me!" Katie protests angrily, punching a hoof at Bridgette.

"Did not, you hit me with lightning!" Bridgette protests furiously to her teammate.

"You hit Bridgette?" Sadie yelps to Katie in a stunned matter. "That's mean!"

"I didn't hit her, you fat lummox!" Katie exclaims furiously to Sadie, making her gasp in shock.

Dawn gave a suspicious look around. Now she knows what Scott is up to.

------------------

Dawn: Scott is up to no good. He is ruining a good friendship between seven friends and that creep even brought Lightning along for the ride. I just know it won't be long before he turns my friends on me like he did when Scott frame me for his thefts back in Season 4.

--------------------------------------------

"Okay, Immortal Alicorns, you're up." Lightning Wisdom request as Dawn and DJ prepares the Sea Dragon.

"DJ, keep an eye out. I just know Scott and Lightning may be up to something." Dawn said to DJ in precaution.

"Okay, no problem." DJ said as he begins to look around. If Scott makes a fuss, he will know about it.

Scott and Lightning watches as Dawn and DJ begins riding the Sea Dragon. He shrugs, saying, "Let's not do anything this time. I got an idea for Dawn after her Dragon target practice is done."

"Lighting is willin' to do this with ya, buddy." Scott said with a nod.

The ponies and Dragons watch around, seeing Dawn working the Sea Dragon while DJ kept on eye on for Scott and Lightning. Interestingly enough, the Sea Dragon was able to hit all the targets and avoid hitting the ponies with any problems.

"Good work! 10 points," Lightning Wisdom calls out as Dawn and DJ manages to land their Dragon.

"Hang on. What gives?" Izzy ask a bit suspicious. "She and her pal went better without messing up!"

--------------------------------

Sierra: Ha! Izzy is jealous because our team is not ahead! Screw every one of them!

-------------------------------

Izzy: I know Dawn is trying to cheat for her team, I just know it!

----------------------------------

Heather: Okay, so it's our team's turn to do this.

-------------------------------------------

Heather and Izzy begin flying off, preparing to hit the targets. Scott smirks madly as he fires a lightning at the Blaze Dragon's tail.

The Blaze Dragon roars as it flies around like mad. Heather yelps, "Hey, cool it, hey! Stop!"

"This thing is out of control!" Izzy exclaims as the Blaze Dragon flew around.

"Out of the way," Sam screams as he saw the Blaze Dragon heading their way. The players scream as they move while the out of control Dragon begins firing at anything, crashing into the platform like mad.

"This is so beautiful!" Scott commented cruelly with an evil grin.

"Yeah, good entertainment, Shazam," Lightning laughs, posing a bit.

------------------

Lightning: Yeah, we are going to win this thing. No one makes a dope out of this...uh...dope!

---------------------

Celestia and Luna quickly use their magic to stop the Blaze Dragon, bringing it under control so that Izzy and Heather can get off.

"No points for the Flying Pegasus. Shame really." Chris remarks with a hidden smirk.

"Okay, the score is, the Immortal Alicorns are ahead by 19, the Earth Ponies got 15, the Magical Unicorns got 12, and the Flying Pegasus stuck at 10." Chef remarked, checking the score.

Izzy growls as she came over to confront Dawn, "You were cheating! You got a high score while our Dragon went out of control!"

"It wasn't me!" Dawn protests in worry.

"Well, who else could it be?" Izzy ask with a dry look on her face.

"At least she and DJ did our challenge before than you did!" Sierra scowls furiously to Izzy.

"Butt out, Cody Freak!" Izzy snapped, "This doesn't concern you!"

"Hey!" Bridgette snaps angrily as she, Katie, Sadie and Lindsay came over. "Leave her alone. You just got bad luck before you got stuck with Heather."

"Shows what you know! You were bad luck when you got paired with me!" Katie remarks to Bridgette angrily. "At least you didn't try to get the Dragon to eat me like Sadie did!"

"I said it was an accident!" Sadie exclaims in alarm. "And I am a bit jealous too that the Alicorns got better while Scott's team didn't have anything bad happening to them."

"Hey, I wanna be upset too!" Lindsay whines a bit.

The other team players watch as the Total Drama Girl Alliance is breaking down a bit. DJ decides to step in, saying, "Whoa, whoa, girls, cool it."

"You insult my Cody?! Take this!" Sierra screeches as she fires a blast right at Izzy.

Unfortunately, DJ got in the middle of it and got hit right in the leg, making him yelp and fell to the ground. Lindsay screams, "DJ!"

"Owie! I'm okay." DJ groans. "Just a little burnt on the leg."

"How dare you harm DJ, you freako from another series," Lindsay exclaims, hitting Sierra in the face.

"I will show you FREAKO!" Sierra exclaims angrily; Looks like a fight is about to break right now.

"ENOUGH!" Celestia booms out sternly, causing a halt to the fighting. "The final challenge will be a delay for a while. You seven, I am very disappointed in your behavior."

"This is gettin' good!" Scott remarked while watching this with an evil grin, "And victory is mine!"

The teams took some time off to figure out as the final part of the challenge is taking place. Just then the Mane Six and Ben arrive at this time.

"Mom, Aunt Luna!" Ben calls out, looking concerned at the two.

"Ben?" Celestia ask surprised. She then notices Chris coughing a bit then sighs, pretending to be a robotic, "Beep. What brings you here, human son?"

"Yes. We assumingly original ponies beep beep are hoping you would still be with tour that is supposed to keep you busy for a while and other stuff." Luna said, pretending to be the same thing.

Discord laughs out loud though Chris slaps himself, whispering, "Hey, I didn't mean pretend to be a robot like that."

Twilight, Ben and their friends look confused and concerned. Either these 'robots' know that they're onto Chris or that was the lamest pretend act ever. Still, they decided it’s best not to question him or anything else until regular action is required.

Twilight notes some of the pony girls are upset, working on their actions. Pointing a hoof, she asked, "What's wrong with some of the team members?"

"Oh, the players are mad at each other due to some accidents in the challenges." Luna explains to Twilight with a nod. "We're slowly things down."

"They're blaming each other for the accidents in their games but I got a feeling that these aren't accidents." Celestia said, giving a suspicious look at Scott and Lightning. Somehow, she knew what has happened that made these 'accidents' happen.

"It's as if some individual made the accidents happen."

"Hmmmm," Applejack said, giving a suspicious look towards Scott and Lightning. "Twilight, girls, if Ah don't know any better, Ah say Scott was responsible 'ta break up 'de alliance an' he brought Lightning along fer 'de ride."

"Could be right, AJ." Rainbow said with a frown. Very typical for Scott and Lightning to do so. "But how will we expose those jerks and get the girls' friendship back?"

Twilight's eyes brighten up, getting an idea. She spoke, "I got an idea." The Alicorn flew over to the Immortal Alicorns team, speaking with Dawn, "Dawn. You're the only one who knows who is really responsible for your alliance/friendship breaking up, right?"

"Yes, I do. It's Scott, but no one would listen." Dawn explains sadly to Twilight. "I don't know what to do."

"I do know but listen, you got to make sure that Scott's team and your team doesn't win the final challenge. Don't ask me why yet. Just make sure you and the Ground Ponies don't win. I will tell you what to do to get your friendship back and expose Scott later."

"You sure; Well, okay, if you know what to do..."

Twilight nods as she heads back to Ben and the Mane Six. Rarity arches an eyebrow, asking, "Twilight, what did you say to Dawn?"

"I will tell you girls later." Twilight chuckles a bit, much to the concern of the Royal Sisters.

------------

Celestia: I am worried. My student actually thinks Luna and I were killed and we were replaced by robots. I hate to lie to my student whom I care for like a daughter...but it's for the best for this 'game'.

-------------

Pinkie: Twiley got a plan to get the Total Drama Girl Alliance back together...and helping us do some business investigating the rumor of Celestia and Luna being robots and Chrissy being a meanie killer pants!

------------------

Chris: (smirks) those girls will investigate all they want. They can't do anything until we chose to reveal ourselves!

-------------------

"Okay, time for the final part of the challenge: the riding part," Lightning Wisdom calls out to the teams. "And of course, all the players must ride their Dragon for this final part so everypony get on."

The teams got on their own Dragon, Katie and Sadie glances angrily at each other and Bridgette as the Magical Unicorns got on their Fury Dragon. Dawn, as the Immortal Allicorn begins to get on the Sea Dragon, spoke, "Listen, this is going to sound odd but we should lose this final part."

"Oh, because you're a jerk, huh," Sierra snaps angrily at Dawn.

"No...because of DJ. I wanted us for him to get eliminated due to his burnt leg."

"It's fine, really!" DJ insists to Dawn, confused as to why she's making a fuss. "I..."

Dawn quiets DJ, saying quietly, "Please? Groan painfully for me. It's the only way to help in the plan to get my friends back and expose Scott's treachery." Her friend, getting the idea, begins to groan in pain.

"Groooooooooan!"

----------

DJ: Is it just me or did I sound like having sex or something?

----------------------

Harold: DJ sounds like he's having sex...and that's making me uncomfortable.

--------------------------

"Also, we gotta make sure Scott's team doesn't win no matter what." Dawn adds to B in worry.

"No problem, Dawn. We will knock that jerk and our pals out of the sky." B assures Dawn with a smile.

"Okay, prepare yourselves!" Lightning Wisdom booms as the teams prepares themselves.

"Lightning, listen; blast the others out of the sky. I will be doing the riding." Scott said to Lightning as he hands the Nose of Thunder over to his 'friend'. "This way, we will share half the credit for this win."

"Hey, shazam! Thanks, Scott!" Lightning exclaims with a smile to Scott.

"Nooooo, thank you."

"You are to fly through the air above the area in front of you, go around that big rock at the end, and come back. First two teams to make it back, wins." Lightning Wisdom said as he instructs the teams sternly. "Ready? Get set? GO!"

The dragons then started flying around in the air as they started to race. Lightning started to smirk as he started to aim the eye... but the Immortal Alicorns gained the upper advantage as they decided to ram the Iron Earth Dragon, making the dragon shake.

"Oomph," Scott yelped as he tried to keep control.

The Pegasuses and the Unicorns were trying to keep themselves at bay as both groups started to sing, going up and down.

(To the tune of 'Look Down' from 'Les Miserables')

(Heather)

Look up, look up, don't look right down the ground!

(Rest of the Pegasuses)

We know, we see, the sky is miles abound!

(Gwen)

The dragon challenge, whose dumb idea was that?

(Rest of the Unicorns)

Probably, the guy, who gave Twilight that hat!

As they sang that lyric, Justice Tackle and Wisdom blinked as he looked up in shock as they were handing Twilight a very stupid looking French hat.

(Bridgette)

Come on, everyone, I think these guys are cute!

(Leshawna)

But beware their fire!

(Izzy)

They are ill-tempered brutes!

Katie (somehow dressed up as some weird looking Napoleon/Javert combination pony) stood up as everyone started to sing.

(Every one of the Pegasuses and Unicorns except Katie)

Look up, look up, don't look right down the ground!

Noah looked over as Katie was coughing.

(Noah)

Shut up, okay, let Katie sing her round!

Katie then... er...

(Katie)

Riders of Dragonette six-oh-one,

Your punishment has officially begun!

The Pegasuses, Earth Ponies, Alicorns and Unicorns' dragons stopped in their tracks as they just stared at Katie strangely. Katie was... singing... like Russell Crowe.

You know what that means,

Probably something... cool...

"Stop, stop, stop," Izzy stopped as everything suddenly went into pause mode.

"Huh, what," Katie blinked.

The Pegasuses and the Unicorns nodded as they surrounded Katie. Noah took a deep breath. "Katie, sweetie; may I ask what you're doing?"

"Singing my solo," Katie said.

"Is that what you call that?" Heather frowned.

"Yeah; Lately, I've been channeling Russell Crowe!" Katie said as she pulled out a CD of Russell Crowe. "I think I got all the singing vocals down!"

"Is that why you're wearing some weird outfit?" Izzy pointed to the outfit Katie was wearing.

Katie blinked. "I'm not sure. I think one of the people put it on me for humor..."

"Yeah, in the future, don't sing like Russell Crowe. He's a horrible singer." Gwen sighed.

"Time in!" Izzy said as the fic continued on.

Back to the main story; Lightning tried to focus his best to blast the dragons, but he couldn't focus because he kept missing every shot.

However, it did catch the sense of Seeker, "The Mystic Weapon! I sense its' power!"

Back to the race, Pegasuses and Unicorns kept focused as they were in the lead. They kept flying on and on...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gwen: At this point, I feel this is just a unanimous... well, win for me and Heather's team. I don't know if it's me, but I think Alicorns are deliberately sabotaging the Earth Ponies...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leshawna: With all the fighting going on, I'm not sure what's going to happen... but I know for sure, somebody's ass is likely going to be kicked...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indeed, the finish line had been crossed as the Unicorns and the Pegasuses crossed the finish line.

"And with that, the Unicorns and the Pegasuses win this event. Pegasuses go up to 20 points, Unicorns up to 22..." Chris paused.

"And with that... the Alicorns come in at third... and the Earth Ponies come in last..." Wisdom glared as the Earth Pony's dragon landed.

As soon as the Earth Ponies dismounted their dragons, Wisdom glared. "Okay, WHICH ONE OF YOU HAS IT?"

Lindsay blinked. "Which one of us has what?"

"The Mystic Weapon! The one that was stolen more than a few hours ago," Wisdom said.

Scott gave a small whistle as Wisdom glared. "Do you have something to say?"

"Well... I did see somebody come in and take this Mystic Weapon!" Scott smirked.

Wisdom glared. "Oh, you did?"

Lightning smirked. "Yeah, he did!"

"And I can easily say, Lightning here took your weapon! I saw him myself! I tried to stop him, but he manipulated me!" Scott sighed in fake sadness.

"Yeah, I stole the..." Lightning frowned. "Wait, what? No, YOU TOLD ME YOU BORROWED IT!"

"Borrow? When did I say that?" Scott blinked.

"YOU TOLD ME, BEFORE WE MADE THE PLAN TO GET THOSE GIRLS SEPARATED!" Lightning yelled.

Katie, Sadie, Bridgette, Sierra, and Lindsay gasped as Dawn nodded. "I knew it..."

As for Izzy, she just glared up at the sky.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Izzy: Oh come on, Orange! You couldn't give me THAT part of the script?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah: Boy, would I not want to be in Lightning's shoes right now, because he's just putting himself in hot water...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DJ: I think I know what's happening... Scott is blaming Lightning for something HE did... and it costed me being burnt...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, if you don't believe me... just check the hoof-prints." Scott smirked.

"Yeah, check the hoof-prints!" Lightning frowned. "I didn't know HE was the one who stole it!"

Eva frowned. "Both of you tried to separate an alliance? Have to admit, that would be a Heather level..."

Heather, hearing this, sighed. "Oh sure, we're going to name something I would do a 'level'..."

Seeker nodded. "I shall..."

Seeker paused as he looked around for hoof-prints. Seeker paused. "Well... I see only one set of hoof-prints... and they belong to Lightning!"

Lightning looked up in confusion. "What?"

"Well, yeah. Your hoof-prints were the only ones that actually touched the weapon!" Wisdom glared. "I'm sorry, Lightning! I would normally execute you, but because you're from another area, I can't do that! Therefore, I'll let the princesses decide it!"

Lightning yelped. "But... Scott touched it too; Multiple times!"

"Have I?" Scott said, holding his hooves.

Lightning, not getting it, frowned, "Of course! Scott, tell them what REALLY happened."

"Well, Lightning..." Scott smirked. "YOU tried to trick ME into using the Nose of Thunder, which YOU stole!"

Lightning jumped in the air, stunned as DJ called out, "That's a deliberate lie, you monkey-faced little Rumquat!"

Wisdom then grabbed Lightning as he started to drag him off. "I may not be able to execute you, but I can do the next worst thing... dunking you a hundred times in a bucket of wet cement!"

"NO! I'VE BEEN FRAMED! LET ME GO! HELP! HELP! HELP!" Lightning screamed as he was being dragged off, everyone almost feeling sorry for Lightning.

The girls just looked at each other... Lindsay, Bridgette, Katie, Sadie, Dawn, Izzy and Sierra... looked over to each other in shame. All this time, they've been fighting each other... but they now realized that they were manipulated... by Scott... and they all figured out he framed Lightning for the crime, just to get his way... but they were too depressed to make up...

"Well, what an interesting event..." Celestia paused. "Well, Earth Ponies and Alicorns, we will see you later tonight for your reassignments."

As Celestia, Luna, Chris, and Chef disappeared, Tao took the others home...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sierra: All this time, it was the use of a Mystic Weapon that drove off our friendship? ...I don't know what to say...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katie: (Crying) I feel like such a tool!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadie: (crying too) what have we done?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lindsay: (looks at her crown that she made as she sighed) I'm not even sure wearing this will even cheer me up...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bridgette: Well, this is incredibly awkward now...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in Ponyville, Izzy was sighing as she was now a little upset. Heather and Leshawna groaned as they went over.

"What gives? Normally you'd go bonkers." Leshawna asked.

"I don't know!" Izzy sighed. "It's just... I can't believe I would be tricked like that! And I normally never get tricked!"

Heather sighed as she patted Izzy on the back. "It's okay, I know how you feel. Alejandro tricked me in that stupid injury thing back in All-Stars."

Leshawna paused as she took out a bottle of something and put it in a glass, and gave it to Izzy. "Here, Izzy, drink this. It'll make you feel better."

Izzy nodded as she took a big gulp from the drink and sighed... all of a sudden, one of her eyes popped wide open as she started shaking rather violently... and turning red. Heather and Leshawna yelped as the two started backing away from Izzy.

Izzy then turned into a steam whistle as it whistled so loudly, it broke nearly EVERY glass object in Twilight's Library. As soon as Izzy stopped, she fell straight down to the ground, then got up dazed. "Thanks. I needed that!"

She then fainted.

Heather then muttered, "Son of a bitch..."

Leshawna paused as she looked at the bottle she gave Izzy, then questioned WHY on earth would Twilight have THIS type of drink in her home...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather: (clutching her stuffed cat as she looked around) I won't lie... that was one of the most randomest moments from Izzy that I have seen yet...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the other girls, Lindsay sighed as she started to take a walk. Dawn, knowing that Lindsay needed some comfort, rushed after her...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bridgette, for some reason, felt like going to Fluttershy's cottage. Maybe being with some of the animals could cheer her up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sierra sighed as she looked up to see she was at Rarity's shop. She felt just like going in and... doing something, she wasn't sure what...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back with Katie, Noah sighed as he comforted her.

"And now I feel like I've been a bad friend to Sadie!" Katie cried.

Noah shushed her as he said, "I'm here, I'm here... it's okay, you didn't know."

"What do I do?" Katie said.

"Talk with her a little bit. I'm sure she'll understand." Noah smiled as she patted her mane.

Katie paused... and nodded. She knew what she had to do...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, with Sadie; she was sighing as she looked up in the sky. She was currently experimenting in weather patterns as she summoned a couple of clouds.

"Sadie?"

Sadie gasped as she turned to see Katie coming up to her. Katie sighed. "I just wanted to say... I'm sorry for the mean things I've said!"

Sadie smiled as she hugged her. "You didn't mean to. I know you didn't."

Katie looked up. "Experimenting with weather?"

"A little; want to do some?" Sadie sighed. "Anything to get out of depression..."

"I guess..." Katie said as she and Sadie started to fool around with the weather... causing other ponies to panic...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dawn: I felt reluctant. After our talk fail, I felt ready to give up. Until...

-------------------

The two mares arrive at Fluttershy's cottage and came in to see a shocking sight. The animals are rioting, yelling, making noises...and Bridgette is trapped in a pot.

"Bridgette! Are you all right?" Dawn ask Bridgette in worry.

"Nope, I try to help the animals like Fluttershy wanted me to but they went nuts." Bridgette said with a groan. "They aren't seeing any pony like me taking care of them."

"Oh dear," Dawn exclaims in worry.

"Dawn, this is your chance." Lindsay said as she puts the Kindness necklace around Dawn's neck. "Help Bridgette, help the animals."

Dawn hesitates then nods as she came over. The mare spoke, "Hey, listen, everyone, every animal, listen!" The animals stops as Dawn continues, "Listen, I know you are upset but please calm down. I wish to help you. I know Fluttershy is gone and I may not replace her, which is something I don't want to do...but please, give me a chance. Please."

The animals pause then calm down, heading over to Dawn. Lindsay and Bridgette looks surprised as they are comforted, the mare was able to help them.

"There, there you go, yes. I feel like I am destined to help you animals, that I can understand you better." Dawn said with a giggle.

---------------------------------------

Bridgette: Wow, looks like Dawn did it!

-----------------------------------

Dawn: The animals all loved me! I feel like I can do this!

------------------------------------

"Hooray; It worked!" Lindsay cheered in seeing what has happened after she put on her friend's made Element of Harmony. "Oh, I'm so happy that you wanted to help out!" Lindsay jumps around in speaking with joy of having had Dawn help out their friend even when they had an argument. "Now come on, we're gonna need your help!" She instructed this while preparing to get things ready. And then without warning; 'A True, True Friend' is heard being played as there’s gonna be a sing-along.

Lindsay: A true, true friend helps a friend in need
A friend will be there to help them see

As Lindsay sang, she showed Dawn the animals that were being nice and kind to the other, as if representing how a true friend should be.

Lindsay and Dawn: A true, true friend helps a friend in need
To see the light that shines from a true, true friend

Lindsey and Dawn smiled from feeling that some part of their broken friendship was starting to get fix up here; so what if the Girl Alliance Was Disbanded, that doesn’t mean they and the others shouldn’t still be friends. They got to help each other out.

"Um, hello; Friend trapped inside, remember?" Bridgette reminds her friends with a frown. The group focused in seeing Bridgette was still trapped from when she had a hard time trying to handle caring for the animals in Fluttershy's cottage.

Soon, it wasn't long before the Girls help Bridgette out of her tied up state just as the song continues.

Lindsay: Katie and Sadie need your help
They're trying hard, doing what they can

Lindsay pointed for Bridgette to listen, as the scene changes to where Katie and Sadie are having a hard time using their magic to make weather. As it was raining and snowing from both girls unable to decide what to do and it was upsetting the crowds. And coming into the picture were Lindsey, Dawn and Bridgette saw what a mess was happening here.

Dawn: Would you try, just give it a chance
You might find that you'll start to understand

Dawn pointed for Bridgette to take a shot at this, as the surfer girl flew up into the sky near a cloud. There, the girl took a shot of kicking it with her hooves, as it went and that made her feel...alright to do this.

Lindsay and Dawn: A true, true friend helps a friend in need
A friend will be there to help them see

Soon, Sadie and Katie' struggle was ceased when above, they saw Bridgette surfing and flying in the skies, clearing away the clouds and bring sunshine around.

A true, true friend helps a friend in need
To see the light that shines from a true, true friend

As Katie and Sadie smiled at this, they saw Dawn and Lindsay holding out the next element made item of loyalty to give it to Bridgette. Soon, Bridgette felt happy for the moment when she landed, and began to recall...the happiness of counting on her friends.

"Uh, what just happened?" Bridgette asked, confused. The surfer girl was lost; she doesn't know what happened or why such matters even occur.

"There's no time to explain, but we need your help. Rarity's out and Sierra is trying to make dresses!" Lindsay issued off to say while stating they got a bigger emergency, and boy, is it sounding crazy.

"Say no more!" Bridgette waved off her hoof in hearing this, time they fix the problem. Eyes came onto Sadie and Katie, who were both confused in what happen or what the discussion is about.

Bridgette: Sierra needs your help
She's trying hard, doing what she can

The girls are at Rarity's place where so many bad dresses and Cody related stuff was made, Bridgette shows Katie and Sadie a struggling Sierra trying to make dress, but the sowing machine gets jam, and she begins to cry from having a hard time.

Would you try, just give it a chance
You might find that you'll start to understand

Katie and Sadie look around in seeing the hardship Sierra tried to put in, they aren't very good, and may need some...help. Then, much to Sierra's confusion, Sadie and Katie use their magic horns as unicorns to make the cloth float off while the two best friend girls get some equipment to help out.

Lindsay, Dawn, and Bridgette: A true, true friend helps a friend in need
A friend will be there to help them see

Sierra watches while Lindsay pushes some cloths in a door for Sadie and Katie to look at design plans to make good outfits.

A true, true friend helps a friend in need
To see the light that shines from a true, true friend

As Sierra stares off confused, Lindsey comes over with the next made element of two Generosity necklaces, and places them on Katie and Sadie who begin to feel something from their joyful work here.

At the moment, Sadie and Katie gasped from realizing the things that have happened to what they done.

“Oh my, what a terrible dream we had!” Katie exclaims. The girl believed she had a nightmare from recalling the girls fighting as
Dawn, Lindsay and Bridgette smile that the two are remembering now.

"Or, maybe we're still having it." Sadie spoke in seeing that maybe their terrible dream was still going on, especially at Sierra's made outfit for Cody which she made a sheepish smile.

"Katie and Sadie, Applejack isn't around, and Izzy is about to lose the apple farm. We need Sierra's help!” Lindsey came up to Sadie and Katie to explain another critical situation and that they need Sierra to help them fix the problem for Izzy's sake.

"Oh my gosh; lose the apple farm?" Sadie asked in shock and concern.

"Well, we can't let that happen, now can we?” Katie asked with confidence and determination.

"No way," Sadie replied, equally as determined as her Katie, knowing that they must help out. And soon, the two came near Sierra who was looking over her failed outfit for Cody.

Katie: Izzy is in trouble
We need to get there by her side

Katie came near Sierra to tell her this, as the scene changes to where they need to help their friend in trouble...which as the gang was moving, Sierra became determined to help out.

Sadie: We can try to do what we can now
For together we can be her guide

Once they reach the farm, Sadie sang while pointing this mess to Sierra, as they soon find Izzy was drowning from holding up a runny water pipe above the farm. Then, without warning, Izzy's old Girl Alliance pals came, and Sierra helped her out of the jam.

Lindsay, Dawn, Bridgette, Katie and Sadie: A true, true friend helps a friend in need
A friend will be there to help them see

As Izzy smiled for the help, the scene changes to where the others carried apples in baskets over their heads, Izzy watched as the tough girl Sierra kicks the trees to drop some apples in a basket. Then Sierra was helping Big Mac. And Apple Bloom plants some new seeds into their harvest fields, as the Apple Family minus AJ gather to smile and thank Sierra for the help.

A true, true friend helps a friend in need
To see the light that shines from a true, true friend

And then Lindsay used her magic to place her made element of honesty on Sierra, as she was feeling something...begin to spark. She was recalling much of what happened, but remember their value of friendship.

"All right; now this is more like my speed! What's next?" Sierra was seen cheering for joy in what she felt happy to do, and wonder what they do from here.

"The townspeople are furious while Pinkie's away. We need the good old Izzy back." Lindsay explained the situation that the towns folks aren't happy, and that they need someone as funny, comical and random as Pinkie Pie to do it; and that someone is Izzy.

"I'm on it. I know just the thing." As Sierra said this, Izzy pondered if this was okay since she was told that she was a crazy girl and whatnot.

Sierra: The townspeople need you
They've been sad for a while

The scene shows the girls bringing Izzy into town to show the situation that has been going on.

They march around, face a-frown
And never seem to smile

As some folks had frowns, when one stallion passes by, a mare shook her hoof to the guy without a care, as she felt no happiness.

And if you feel like helping
We'd appreciate a lot

As the gang was on a bridge, Sierra sang off loud that earn the attention of the upset crowd while Izzy was just lost about what to do here.

If you'd get up there and spread some cheer
From here to Canterlot

Izzy began to smile before Lindsey put her made element of laughter on the girl and Sierra put on a funny getup for Izzy to wear. Then Sierra shove Izzy to the fountain, as the girl was suddenly feeling like her old crazy go-to self from feeling like the heartache of their fight was lifting.

"Come on you ponies, I wanna see you SMILE!" Izzy called out loudly to the crowd as she performed a funny gig, the crowds began to smile.

"IZZY," The crowd cheered excitedly on seeing some funny pony here to bring them joy.

Total Drama Girls and Crowd: A true, true friend helps a friend in need
A friend will be there to help them see

Soon, the girls and the entire crowd were seen marching down across town while signing and chanting. As if they were like a parade, with gymnastics and band players, too.

A true, true friend helps a friend in need

Lindsay smiled to Izzy and then to Katie and Sadie before they began to bring it all home.

To see the light! (To see the light!)

Lindsay stood up to sing, and then followed by Izzy, Sierra, Katie, Sadie, Dawn and Bridgette making a pyramid formation.

That shines! (That shines!)

Then much of the town's ponies were seen above the roofs to sing this out with happiness and cheer while a second chorus sang afterwards.

From a true, true friend!

Soon from Lindsay's magic, she hovered her friends of Izzy, Dawn, Sierra, Bridgette, Katie and Sadie as they hug each other in being all girly-girl. Then they landed on the ground, as they were still hugging the other in finally having their friendship repaired and wearing Lindsay's made elements of harmony as proof of it. And it was also during the moment, the song came to an end.

---------------------

Meanwhile, Chris saw the action of the former Girls Alliance recovered from their troubles.

"Are you kidding me? A song and dance number repaired that group so easily? What about all the fighting? What about all the drama, the cat fights, the stuff people PAY to see on a reality show?" Chris complained off in seeing this mushy stuff happen now.

"Well, it was a good musical." Discord smiled off to say in finding the musical theme... quite interesting.

Chef sniffled while he wiped his tears with a tissue. To him, that song was really lovely, about having a true, true friend. “Oh man, having a true, true friend...now that's something you don't see every day.”

"Uaaagh, there go more ways of where their fighting could be good for the camera." Chris sighs in agony in seeing this will cut their excitement down a bunch. "But, I think what can cheer me up is seeing how Scott witnesses his little scheme end in ruin."

---------------------------------

Scott hums, eating some ice cream when he looks shocked to see the Total Drama Girl Alliance hugging.

"What the hay," Scott asked himself with a frown. "They got back together as friends! Ugh!!"

Scott groans, throwing his ice cream stick away. The villain of course calms down. Even if the alliance have got back together, they can't get rid of him or do anything to do.

--------------

Scott: Ugh, so what if those dumb brats are pals again? I got my statue and got the patsy set up. I'm in this to win this! I'm the Discord to these girls' Mane Six! (as his eyes started going psychotic) And I'll make sure none of them lives to participate another day, because by the end of this episode, I'M GONNA MURDER THOSE F(BLEEP)KERS ONCE AND FOR ALL!!! I'LL MURDER THEM WITH ANYTHING FOR A WEAPON, EVEN MY STATUE!!!

--------------------------

It took another train ride. The Mane Six oddly didn't see their friends off because they all went off on a trip to Mystic Tao and won't be back until tomorrow. The Groundin' Earth Ponies and the Immortal Alicorns arrives at the castle, entering the throne room. Lightning gave an angry glare at Scott while some of the other players glance at the two.

"Alicorns, sit on down and watch for the fun." Chris said with a cruel chuckle as the Alicorns sat in the stand. Chef holds up a place for cupcakes as the host continues. "Okay, time to continue on with this. As you now remember, when you get a cupcake, you're still in the game. And if you don't get a cupcake, buh-bye."

"When we call out your name, come get your cupcake." Celestia announces as she reads the floating list. Some of the players hope that the princesses would at least saw through Scott's lies and kick him out. To their shock however, Celestia spoke, "Scott."

The ponies looks disbelieved as Scott chuckles evilly. However, unknown to them, Lightning's eyes widen as he look up and saw something flashing on his former ally's person. Of course, that's it!

As Scott came over and got his undeserved cupcake, Luna continues, "Ezekiel."

"All right," Ezekiel chuckles as he came over to get his own cupcake.

"Brick," Celestia call out as Brick nods, coming over to get his own cupcake. "Eva."

Eva smirks as she came over to get her own cupcake. Chris spoke to the final two ponies: Lightning and Lindsay, "Okay, 1 cupcake left; Lightning? You stole a Mystical Item and try to sabotage the other players. Lindsay; Fighting with some of the players earlier."

"I know, I know. Sorry." Lindsay said sadly.

"Sorry may not be enough for one of you. The final cupcake for the Groundin' Earth Ponies goes to..." Celestia pauses as everyone else waits to see who gets the final cupcake; Soon... "Lindsay."

"Yay! Sorry is enough!"

Lindsay came over and got her cupcake from the princesses, leaving Lightning eliminated. Discord remarks with a shrug, "Well, tough luck, thief. Looks like you drop the ball near the goal line."

As the Royal Sisters changes Lightning back to normal, the boy snaps, "Okay, fine! Lightning is gone, but I got a few words to say: there's a damn good reason why Scott kept on being safe all this time! HE HAS THE EARTH PONIES' IMMUNITY IDOL!"

The Groundin' Earth Ponies gasps in shock and/or anger. Scott shrugs as he shows the idol, saying, "Guilty as charged."

"I knew it." Dawn said with a sigh. She knew that there's a good reason why Scott is still around and why Lightning was eliminated instead of him.

"Looks like you idiots are stuck with me until the Final 20."

"Yeah, UNTIL THE FINAL 20, Scott," Lightning snaps angrily at the smirking Scott. "And trust me, once the time passed and you get eliminated, Lightning will be looking forward to kick your sorry..."

Discord bored opens the black hole, sucking Lightning out of the game. The former villain comment, "Sorry you had to go, Lightning. Thanks for playing."

"And now, I will literally murder all the (BLEEP) ERS in that alliance of yours, one by one!" Scott said with a twisted, psychotic grin!

Suddenly Scott yelps as he got hit by a spell by Luna, putting him in a trance. The Alicorn then said softly, "You change your mind all of the sudden."

"I change my mind all of the sudden."

"You won't kill the alliance that you wish to kill."

"I won't kill the alliance that I wish to kill." Scott said, still under Luna's mind control.

Ezekiel smirks as he whispers an idea into Luna's ear. She smirks and continues mind-controlling, "You want to sleep in the pig pen tonight...and won't remember how you got there or your threat."

"I want to sleep in the pig pen tonight...and won't remember how I got there or my threat."

"Well, Earth Ponies, wait outside until this next elimination is over." Luna said to the Groundin' Earth Ponies, who leaves with most of them upset that Scott has the idol and won't be targeted until after the Final 20. But at least Luna's mind control spell will teach him a lesson, right, "Okay, Immortal Alicorns?"

The Immortal Alicorns got out of the stands, waiting. Chris spoke as Chef got out another tray of cupcakes, "Okay, same rules, same Drama channel. You don't get a cupcake? You don't get to stay around."

"When we call your name, come up and get your cupcake." Celestia said as she reads over the next list. "B."

B smiles as he came over and gets his next cupcake. Luna calls out the next name, "Dawn." Dawn nods as she came over to get her own cupcake. "Harold."

"All right," Harold said with a grin as he came over to get his next cupcake.

"Beth, Josh, you're both safe." Celestia said as Beth and Josh came over to get their next cupcakes. "Cody."

Cody nods as he came over to get his next cupcake. Only 2 ponies remain: Sierra and DJ.

"Okay, only 1 cupcake for the Immortal Alicorns." Chris said, speaking to the final 2 players standing, "Sierra? Getting into a fight and almost harming a player; Big no no; DJ; You got a little hurt there, buddy."

"That's right, but not too much...Sierra didn't mean to harm me....and it was Scott's fault for turning her and her alliance friends against her. Which is why I'm going to do what's best to save Sierra now," DJ said, clearing his throat. "I'm quitting!"

The Immortal Alicorns gasps in surprise and concern. Dawn in worry ask, "You sure you want to do that?"

"I don't want Sierra to suffer because of an accident. Besides, I want out of this game a long time ago so may as well do the heroic sacrifice."

"Wow...sounds heroic...if this was a non-elimination round, I would switch you to another team." Chris said, almost touched by DJ's heroic sacrifice. 'Almost'. "But this is an elimination round, you're quitting, so see ya!"

The Royal Sisters are touched by DJ's sacrifice, to the point that after they change him back to normal, Celestia adds, "We will send you to where the other eliminated ones are at gently to make your departure gentle as possible."

"Farewell, Heroic DJ." Luna said as she makes a black hole appearing, allowing DJ to go through gently as possible.

As the black hole is gone, Chris spoke to the camera, "Well, a bit not what I'm expecting but it works! Only 24 players remaining; who will get eliminated in the next elimination? And how long will we keep the 'Unusual Suspect' act? Find out next time as we continue onward with..." As Chris finishes the last few lines, we pan back until we see the castle. "Total...Drama...EQUESTRIA!"

------------

The next morning, it was quiet in the Sweet Apple Acres farm...until a scream break the silence like mad. Scott wakes up in the pig pen, looking around all dirty and confused.

"What the...?! Where am I?! What's going on," Scott screams as he rolls around in the mud. His team watches him from outside the pen, laughing cruelly. "I don't remember how I got here!"

Scott frantically got out of the pig pen, getting more dirty. The Total Drama Girl Alliance chuckles as they sat in the shade of the trees. Bridgette remarks, "Oh, revenge is sooooo sweet."

"Thank Luna." Dawn said with a smile as she continues meditating.

----------

We see clips of the next episode.

The announcer spoke up, "On the next Total Drama Equestria, there could be treasure in Equestria!"

“Oh really, well maybe I can use such luck to my advantage.” Chris smiled with a hidden agenda on his mind.

"And Chris got almost all of Ponyville a-digging."

“Greetings to you all, glad you could join us.” Chris smiled to say his hello to the citizens here. “Break up the shovels & whatnots; it’s time to start digging!” He pointed off in saying it’s time they begin their dig.

"But when a mysterious item is found..."

"Hey, what's this?" A pony asked as he spots some sort of mysterious item.

"...all Tartarus breaks loose!"

With that, Chris vanishes from the spot like magic, and just as a dust cloud of angry animals looking all savage-like are charging down, heading near their way.

“I’m starting to recall why we don’t like Chris.” Noah dryly issued how they hate it when Chris puts them into such situations.

The others nodded to this, as they should have remembered such tortures from the last Total Drama seasons. And now…they got a wild bunch of animals about to bring them harm.

"What will happen next? Find out next time on Total Drama Equestria, coming soon! Be there!"

Author's Note:

Wow, talk about your intense episode. It's the Total Drama Girls vs. Scott big time. More will be coming so read, review and suggest.

This episode, as usual, has references to the actual TV shows, especially the song at the end.

Justice Tackle is based on Ma Chao (Dynasty Warriors) and maybe Hiccup of the How to Train Your Dragon franchise.

The Dragons are, as mentioned, inspired by the ones in the How to Train Your Dragon franchise.

Luna hypnotizing Scott is indeed a reference to the Force of the Star Wars series.

The songs parodied here are of 'Suppertime' from 'You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown', and 'Look Down' from 'Les Miserables' (though it's more of a parody from the song from the NC review of Les Miserables).

There is also a reference to 'The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad' in there, along with 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit'.

Okay, let's get to the eliminations...

Lightning first. Despite us listing Lightning as a villain in this story, really, all he did was brag about how awesome he was, like he usually does on the show. So, we gave him more of a lackey role where he would follow anybody... and realize what has happened in the moment he had been tricked. So, that's what happened to Lightning. He was really just a fall-guy, and one of Scott's first casualties in his game.

Now, onto DJ; Originally, DJ was going to go a little further, but his role got switched with somebody else's. DJ's role was meant to be a bit of a redemption arc with his love for animals... and that got solved in like, two episodes. From here on in, DJ was just... there most of the time, and the only time he got a lot of screen time was when he was Heather, but other than that, that was it. Anyway, we didn't have any more room for DJ, so he was put here.