• Published 14th Jan 2014
  • 546 Views, 1 Comments

MLP X Pokemon Adventures in the Equestria Region Episode 7: The Crystal Empire! - trahzo



Querxov goes to the Crystal Empire to get his 7th badge and meet the Leader of Team Disharmony!

  • ...
7
 1
 546

Part 21: Breaking the Ice!

He was given info that the woman he met earlier used Ice-type Pokemon so now was time for Querxov to get his revenge for what she did to him! He walked into a very small shack, that said Gym on it.

"What kind of Gym is AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

He fell through a trap door! he was sliding down till he fell out of the other end and into a ball pit! He was in the MLP equivalent to Chuck E' Cheeses!

"Oh, hello!" Said a woman who popped out her head next to him!"

"Ah!"

"Ah!'

"Okay, you are seriously weird! I'm sorry if your parents dropped you when you were born."

"Aw thank you for being concerned, but now come-on, we gotta get on stage for the Gym battle!"

So they walked to the stage to battle, then a clown ran to the front of the stage to announce it.

"Hey everyone, the Gym Leader is going to battle the hero!"

So the kids & their parents gathered to watch a spectacular event!

*You are challenged by Gym Leader Pinkie Pie! Gym Leader Pinkie Pie sent out Beartic!*

"Go Excadrill!"

*The foe's Beartic used Icicle crash! It's not very effective!*

"Excadril, used Drill Run!"

*It's super effective! The foe's Excadrill fainted! Gym Leader Pinkie Pie sent out Abomasnow! Abomasnow's Snow Warning Ability activated! It started to hail!*

"Excadrill return, go Medicham! Use Drain Punch!"

*Abomasnow's Abomasite is reacting to Pinkie Pie's Mega Earring! Abomasnow mega evolved into Mega Abomasnow! It's super effective! Abomasnow's HP was drained! The foe's Abomasnow used Sheer Cold! It's a 1-hit KO, Medicham fainted!*

"Return Medicham, go Steelix! Now use Iron Tail!"

*It's super effective! The foe's Abomasnow fainted! Steelix was buffeted by hail!*

"Aw, I'm down to one friend now!"

The place then went dark, and once they turned back on, Pinkie Pie was a one woman band with 10 instruments!

"Okay, you just now out weirded my girlfriend." Querxov said as he face palmed.

*Gym leader Pinkie Pie sent out Vanilllux!*

"Steelix, return, lets do this Sirocco the Charizard!"

Oh, Sirocco was given lots of applause for being a fan favorite by the children!

"Hmph, that's right kids, give it up for my buddy Sirocco!"

"Okay okay okay buddy, come-on, time is candy!"

*Sirocco's Charizardite-Y is reacting to the Mega Bracelet! Sirocco mega evolved into Mega Charizard-Y! Charizard's Drought ability activated! The sun's rays turned harsh!*

"Sirocco, use Fire Blast!"

*It's super effective! the foe's Vanillux fainted! You defeated Gym Leader Pinkie Pie!"

"Oof, that was fun!"

The children were then giving our hero standing ovations! On a side note, my step-mom is such a control freak, I'm actually typing this story at school because my mom wont let us use the computer unless it's for school! Now I can only type these stories on other computers or on my PS3! I so really hate her and my step-grandma! Man, you know I plan to disown my own family when I move out! my step-mom says I'll thank her later, yeah right! it's just as Dan from Dan Vs. said: "Why would you raise a kid that will one day grow-up to resent you?" I really resent her! I hate how my sister takes their side! I bet you hate your family that much as well!

"Whoa, the narrator really hates the women in his family, he didn't even complain once about the men in his family!" Commented Querxov

"Yeah, but hey, since were in his story, we are obligated to take his side! Alright, here yah go, bits, TM, and the Badge proving you have beaten the Crystal Empire Gym!"

"1 left & I'm all set to go to Canterlot castle to challenge the Champion!"

"Yay! Now I must go, it's almost time for me to report on the war that took place here to the other Gym Leaders, bye!"

Then she bounded off. the crowd then departed to go back to having fun with their families. Princess Cadence, Prince Shining Armor, and their daughter Princess Skyla were the ones remaining! the walked up to Querxov to speak with him.

"You're right momma, he does look like the man of prophecy!"

"How come we never saw it before!"

"I know, he's the one we've been waiting for!"

"What are you 3 talking about?"

"Come with us to our castle!"