• Published 14th Jan 2014
  • 617 Views, 6 Comments

Legend of Pony - djfew



A short story about the legond of zelda and my little pony

  • ...
7
 6
 617

''5'' Goron City

After Link beat the Water Temple he swam all the way from Lake Hylia to Hyrule Field.

Link started trotting toward Kakariko Village.

"Wonder if the shops are in Kakariko now" Link thought to himself.

There were two grown men in front of a tree talking, but Link ignored them.

Link entered the potion shop to see a man that sold, Fish, Poe Deku Nuts, Bottled Bug, Blue Fire, Fairy, Green Potion, and Red Potion.

Link knew where he could get most of those items for free so he left the shop.

Walking through the gate to the Death Mountain Trail. He followed the trail and ended up at the entrance to Goron City.

There was only one Goron there who Link had to bomb to get it to stop rolling. It was Link a Goron named after the hero of time by his father Darunia. The Goron gave Link a Goron Tunic which would let Link enter Death Mountain without lighting on fire.

Link then went to Darunia's room and pulled a statue away from the wall, revealing a secret passage to Death Mountain.

Link after encountering Shiek again pressed on into the temple.