• Published 14th Jan 2014
  • 619 Views, 6 Comments

Legend of Pony - djfew



A short story about the legond of zelda and my little pony

  • ...
7
 6
 619

''2'' Kokiri Forest

These was Deku scrubs and Giant Deku Babbas all over the place.

'' What the hell happened, did Ganondorf leave his plants here'' Link said with a grin on his face.

Link then went into a house to see if the Kokiri were still there. What he found were a couple fillies dressed in green. The Kokiri were ponies. Link was a little happier when he saw he wasn't the only one who was a pony. He then remembered why he came to the Forest,to find the temple.

He hurriedly left the house and dashed into the Lost Woods. Getting through the woods was annoying for Link because he kept going the wrong way, but he finally made it to the clearing.

But out of nowhere a wolf and attacked Link. The wolf jumped at Link, but Link countered the attack with his shield. Link jabbed his sword into the beast a few times and it was dead.

Walking through the mazelike structure Link shot some enemies with his hookshot. But when reached the end of the maze a giant enemy appeared with a giant club.But Link was more agile avoiding all the attacks and slicing it up with his sword. It was dead, and it dropped fifteen rupees.

He climbed the stairs leading to the entrance and then this girl appeared named Shiek who was also a pony.

She taught Link a song and was now able to teleport to the temple entrance by playing the song. Link entered the temple, prepared to fight.