• Published 12th Jan 2014
  • 393 Views, 0 Comments

The Case of the Missing Mare - MrPandaa



When Locke uncovers the kidnapping of three mares, he can't help but investigate. Soon, Lock finds himself grappling with the first kingpin Manehatten has ever seen. Can Lock foil the mobster's plan and ensure the survival of Manehatten?

  • ...
 0
 393

My friend, the Narrator

“Narrator, I need a pep talk.”

“Narrator?” I sigh. Oh, yeah...I'm the narrator this time. First person. Right.

But I don't know how to give myself a pep talk!

Wow, I thought that decision through well.

Ugh, I didn't sign up for this. I wanted to have a peaceful vacation in Manehatten, something to get me more used to this Equestria. Now I feel like I'm back at home, except it's not home.

Bleh, homesickness. Okay, let's think for a minute. What would have I done at home, whenever I had a case dropped in front of me? I would gather evidence, convict the bad guy, and confront the big boss. And often be duped into thinking that one guy was the big boss when it was really the other guy that no one suspected.

Well, let's get to work.

Author's Note:

Yeah, this was kind of a short chapter. I might flesh it out more, since it doesn't quite make sense later on (you'll see).
No easter eggs here, I don't think.