• Published 14th Jan 2014
  • 396 Views, 1 Comments

The Crystal's Shadow - HexGirl



Sombra, one of the most ruthless rulers of all Equestria. What could have made him this way though? His past was never revealed to us by the show so I took upon myself in The Crystal's Shadow.

  • ...
1
 1
 396

Chapter 7

That is what has brought me to you."
"Wow, so are you here to kill me?" The mare who stood before me asked.
"Oh no! I have been controlling 'him' and..."
"So when we went on dates, was 'he' there?"
"Yes, maybe, I am not sure. That night was the last I have seen of 'him' for months."
"But will it come back? I am afraid now. how do I know I won't say something wrong and you kill me? I can't live like that. I'm sorry but I think its best if we stop seeing eachother."
"You don't mean that. C'mon, I have changed! I am not that thing! Plese beleive me."
"I wan to, I really do but... I can't."
"Octavia, please. I love you. I would never let 'him' hurt you."
"Even if I stayed, what would you do if we had a filly? Would you kill it?"
"No!"
"I can't be certain. I'm sorry." Octavia turned around and ran away crying.
"Congratulations! I was beginning to wonder if she would ever leave you. now we can focus on what really matters. Vengeance!" A familair voice spoke behind me.
"You." I turned around to face myself. "You have ruined my life! You have destroyed my loved ones, my goals and I am done."
"Prove it." He responded. Shadows created a dome around us and lifted to reveal we were now in a clear open space, a battlefeild. "You get the first move."
I charged at him with my horn ready to execute my tactics. I lunged forth just as he teleported and I crashed. I spit out the dirt that had snuck into my mouth and charged again. This time I was ready. He teleported, I did the same. I landed a successful hit on my opponent and prepared for another. Pain seared into my shoulders as he slammed me back and jumped on me. I tried to kick him off but he was positioned just right. A hoof crashed down upon my face followed by another and another. My jaw popped, my head hurt, my horn broke, and then my eyes swelled shut.
"Next time you want to challenge me, think first." He got off of me.
I wobbled into standing postion and spoke, "I'm still standing." A beat and my legs were swept from underneath me and hoofs beat into me from every side. I screamed in agony for something needle like had started stapping repeatedly in the legs and in my stomach. I could barely feel the warm blood trickling from my weak frame. I must have bled alot for it poured into my mouth I was hardly able to see the pool that caressed my body. Pain continued to fire through my nerve endings. My bones shattered, my veins busted and my life was ending.
"Now, are you going to fight back?"
I couldn't answer. Blood had filled my mouth and my jaw flet like it wasn't even attached anymore.
"Are you going to fight back!" He began beating my spine. Light consumed me and stars surrounded me. A dark spot appeared in front of me quickly approaching. Before I knew it it had swallowed me and I was back in Equestria but I was a king. A shadow king.