• Published 14th Jan 2014
  • 395 Views, 1 Comments

The Crystal's Shadow - HexGirl



Sombra, one of the most ruthless rulers of all Equestria. What could have made him this way though? His past was never revealed to us by the show so I took upon myself in The Crystal's Shadow.

  • ...
1
 1
 395

Chapter 5

Two weeks had passed since the incident. Two weeks after I burned the book and started wearing metal hoof covers to hide the blood stains. I thought it was gone, a part of the past. There I sat in my seat at school hiding the secret of my mother's death. Unfortunately that day I could only focus on what had happened. My mind replayed the scene over and over tormenting me. From when I opened the door to when I buried the body. I missed hearing the teacher announce class dismissed but realized when every filly that hated me stood around my desk cornering me.
"You're going to regret ever being born." somepony whispered.
In the blink of an eye they piled onto me. Crystal hooves pounded into my sides, head, and stomach. That was enough. Fillies were tossed against the walls. Desks fell in volleys crushing the frail frames of ponies. I could feel fangs growing again but I didn't care this time. Anger, hate, wrath, revenge all boiled into one toxin which infected my mind. One by one I personally snapped the legs and spines of every filly in the school house. The teacher stood in disbeleif of what has occuring. We held a stare that seemed long but was probably onl a few seconds. In that stare, I felt truly superior in every way. Raw power surged forward and did her in slowly allowing her to cry in agony.
Wreckage surrounded me reaveling myself as the only living soul in the room. No witnesses.
"No! This is not who I am!" I shouted running out of the school. I caught a glipse of Starswirl in the corner of my eye.
"Sombra?" I heard him call but I continued to run.