• Published 2nd Jan 2014
  • 2,698 Views, 188 Comments

My Little Pony: Payday is Magic - Twisted Gears



Obvious crossover with the series we all write about, and Payday 2. -- There has been a series of rampages all over Equestria, done by a crew of four Stallions, most of them, trigger-happy...

  • ...
1
 188
 2,698

Operation 'Castle Crusher'

"...Okay, one last time. Hox, you scout through the first hallways, and tell via the Radio anything of interest. Wolf, you take care of any big doors we find. Chains, we'll have you around just in case, and I'll guide you in the hallways. Twitch, stay around the Zeppelin, we might need you sooner or later. Everypony got it?" Asked Dallas, picking his silenced M308.

Everypony nodded. In the same silence the Zeppelin arrived at Ponyville, it arrived at the gardens of Canterlot. This time, the zeppelin didn't took out the cloack, and it dropped the whole crew in the other side of the garden. Twilight included.

The night covered every movement they did, if we include that they now wore Silent Horseshoes. Innovations has been helping them way too much theese days. The Zeppelin left, and started to go around the Castle, in silence. Chains was carrying Twilight on his back, while she was tied till' the end, and with the infamous blue ducktape in her mouth. If she was going to be a payload, at least she's a silent one.

Hoxton was the first one to step front. "Allright guys, stay here." He quickly crossed the garden. It was empty. Nopony was in the area. Only one guard was at the door that led to the castle. Hoxton noticed this to the group, and after a quick discussion, they decided to convince the Guard to lay low.

They decided that Wolf would go to the left, Dallas to the right, and Hoxton would jump in if necesary. Chains would jump out next, dropping Twilight somewhere safe.

"...HOOFS UP MOTHERBUCKER!" Shouted Wolf, aiming his Betsy at the Guard's face. He quickly lifted his javelin with his magic, but he was quickly stopped by Dallas's Revolver, aimed at his neck.

"To. The. Ground." Said Dallas, observing the guard's reaction. He quickly jumped back, and started to swoop his Javelin in the air. Then, Chains showed up.

"KISS THE FLOOR!" He shouted, aiming his JP36 at the Guard's chest.

Overwhelmed by three armed-to-the-teeth criminals wearing the creepiest clown masks the Guard has ever seen, he decided to drop the Javelin and pray for his life.

"Now, stay quiet!" Ordered Dallas, placing a Magic-Inhibitor ring on his horn. Next, he was tied up, and dropped at the side of the door. Chains came back for Twilight, that was in the same situation of the Guard.

Hoxton showed up, moving silently between everypony, and went to the door. He was an experiended lock-picker, even for how hard it is for hooves. After a minute, the door was unlocked, and they went inside.

When they crossed the first hallway, carrying both Twilight and the Guard, he started to shout for help.

Dallas gun-whipped him, knocking him out. Hoxton quickly crossed to the end of the hallway, to check if there was anypony there.

...And there was somepony there. Two Royal Guards were standing in front of a door heard the call of help, and decided to rush there.

Hoxton quickly noticed this to the group, and Dallas pulled out his M308.

When the two Guards showed up, Dallas was waiting. Two silenced shots were necesary to pull them both down, leaving them uncontious.

Wolf didn't liked too much the idea of Less deaths as possible that Bain gave to them. Something about Cleaner costs, and more time in custody.

The two guards were tied together, and dumped inside one of the empty rooms of the castle. They also dumped the Guard of the entrance there. Chains had the idea of dumping Twilight there too, but Bain interrupted.

"Change of plans. We need Twilight in the Mirror. Once you're there, you will know why." Said the ominous Stallion voice from the Radio.

They all nodded, and continued their labour. After fifteen minutes going around the Castle, they finally reached the Eastern Wing, where the Golden Mirror was supposed to be at.

After another check of rooms, and convincing a few guards, they arrived at the desired room...


"Holy shit, Dallas... Look at this thing!" Exclaimed Hoxton, observing the two-floor gold-stained mirror. The reflective part was black, and it was surrounded by insane amounts of gold decorations.

Dallas placed his hoof on Hox's mask. "SHH! Be quest, dangit! Bain, what now?"

"Right, now we need some blood of Twilight to make it work properly. Don't kill her, for the love of Celestia..." Replied the voice.

Twilight didn't heard that, but she knew that something was going to go bad for her. Chains dropped her in the ground, and she looked up.

"So, how do we do this? We beat her till' she drops anythin'? Or we just cut her open?" Asked Chains, hitting his hooves together repeatedly.

"The old style. Wolf, knife."

Wolf walked by, and pulled out a penknife from his pocket. He made a quick cut in Twilight's hoof.

"What now?"

"The mirror has a small container at its left. Just let her blood drip in." Answered Bain.

Chains lifted Twilight, and placed her hoof in the mentioned container. One mililiter of blood dripped in, and...

...Nothing happened.

"Um, Bain. Is something supposed to happen now?" Asked Dallas.

"Well, acording to this, Alicorn blood's supposed to activate the mirror."

"Well, um... Not to annoy, but as far as I know, she is not really an Alicorn." Interrupted Wolf.

"How so?"

"From the news I have, she was an Unicorn before. She was turned into an Alicorn while we were out of business." Said Wolf, scratching the chin of his mask, like if he was thinking.

Twilight was very confused, and she was suffering from her hoof. She looked around, but she could not talk.

"Dangit. Then, we must look after Luna, or Celestia, if you guys are up for the challenge." Said Bain's voice.

"Tartarus, no! I'm not going against any Princess! That's just like jumping in front of a Cloaker!" Replied Wolf.

"Well, then we have to get Luna. Hox, the door." Hoxton closed the door, and Dallas came close to Twilight, and he took out a syringe from his pockets. "Okay, little princess. You're going to sleep now."

...Next, they dispossed of Twilight, injecting the tranquilizer in her blood for the fifth time during her caption. Next, they placed her behind a column at the end of the huge room.

"To Luna we go, right?" Asked Chains, looking over a window.

"No, hold on a second. I have an idea." Said Bain. Next, some raido interferences could be heard.

"Yeah, yeah.... Whatever... I know, I know... Yeah, five years... Just go to the Golden Mirror, I have some guys waiting there. Once you're done, they will go... Okay, bye... Okay, now just wait. Please, for the love of Celestia, don't do anything stupid..." Said the voice in the Radio again.

"...Anything we should be aware of?" Asked Dallas.

"I'm sending Luna over there. We made a deal: She helps, and you all leave the next second." Replied Bain's voice.

"...So, now we are making deals with the Royalty?" Said Hoxton, sitting in the side of the room.

"We make deals with everypony. Now, just shut up and wait."

...After ten minutes of boring waiting, Luna opened the door that led to the Golden Mirror. The whole crew jumped and aimed their weapons at her.

"...This is how you all recieve a Princess?" Luna asked, raising her jaw over the whole crew.

Everypony aimed down. Chains was the first one, followed by Dallas and Hoxton. Wolf doubted a bit, and finally aimed his Betsy down.

"Bain says that we need blood," Spoke up Dallas, "To activate that mirror. Alicorn blood."

Luna sighed. She walked close to the mirror, and made a quick opening on her own hoof, with her horn. A bit of blood dripped in the container, and the black reflective part turned yellow. "Now, go. If Tia figures out that you're all here..."

"Fine, whatever..."

"Oh, now you guys only need to lift the mirror out of the tower. Luna, my dear, could you do us a little extra help?" Asked Bain.

"...Bain says that we need you teleport the Mirror out of this castle." Said Dallas, remembering that the Radio can only be heard by the masks they wore.

Luna concentrated some energy in her horn. "Where do you want the Mirror at?"

"I guess that the Garden would do." Said Wolf. Next, the mirror imploded, and Chains watched it reapear in the edges of the Garden. It was pretty obvious, as it was a two-story tall, golden mirror.

"Guys, we have to move quick. Anypony could see that." Said Chains, pointing at the Mirror.

"Well, um... Thanks for you help, Princess." Bowed Dallas.

"Just go." She said, and she walked away, like if nothing ever happened.

It took to them five minutes to leave the Castle, as this time they did not had to clear every hallway they walked into. Once at the Garden, a different surprice was waiting there...


"BULLDOZEEEEER!" Shouted Wolf, when he saw a Buffalo walking on its hind legs, carrying a huge Betsy on its front legs. Behind it, two Unicorns were wearing large metal pieces, and behind them, another Unicorn was carrying a Tazer on its horn. It was emmiting a constant 'Btzzzzz' sound.

"HOLY, BUCKING, CELESTIA!" Shouted Chains, as they took cover behind a low wall.

"Didn't they sent everypony to Ponyville?!" Asked Dallas to the Radio channel.

"Well, from the Camera feed, Ponyville's infested with Royals now... Maybe they were left behind or something. Well, you have to fight your way out!"

"No shit sherlock!" Shouted Wolf, getting out of cover and dropping all his magazine of shotgun rounds on the Bulldozer. Every single pellet bounced on its armour.

...Next, a terrifying sound raised over the rest. A constant static sound, that made Wolf more insane that what he is.

It was the constant menace of a Cloaker, and its electric baton.

"HOLY! I'M FRIGGIN' GOING OUT OF HERE!" He shouted, running back inside the castle.

"Wolf, wait!" Shouted Hoxton, running after him.

"Chains, you know what to do!"

"Got it!" Chains pulled out his JP36 and his Compact-5, one on each hoof, and stated to unload everything he had on the group of special Royals.

Dallas came out of his cover, and aimed at the Tazer with is rifle. He made one of his sure-shots, but the tranquilizzer dart bounced on the Tazer's helmet...


"...WOLF! WHERE THE HAY ARE YOU!?" Shouted out Hoxton, running down the Hallways. The constant static was starting to earn more loudness over time. Something was going from bad to worse. "Wolfie! Get back here, you bad puppy!"

...No responce. Instead, the static disappeared, followed by a loud electric discharge sound. "...Shit!"

The cloaker got Wolf. When Hoxton arrived from where the sound came, he saw a Mare, wearing a tight suit, and night vision goggles, beating the cutiemark out of Wolf's flank, with an electric baton. She was shouting something about "Nopony messes with the Royal Guard!". Hoxton aimed his Bernetti-9 hoofgun, and unloaded the whole magazine in the Mare.

...Every single bulled bounced on the suit the Mare was wearing. She just looked behind, and ran away, towards the opened window. She just jumped down, and arrived at the Garden.

Hoxton walked towards Wolf, that was suffering spasms from the electric discharges the Cloaker left on him.

"Hey, you okay?"

"B... Buck... Y.... You... Get me... Up...." Wolf barely managed to say, as he was still shaking in the ground.

Hoxton took out a small Adrenaline syringe from his pocket, and injected it at Wolf's neck. Then, he helped him get up. "You allright?"

"Y... Yeah..." He replied.

"I don't know, you seem a bit... Shocked." Hoxton was smiling, both on his mask, and behind it.

"...That's not funny, you psicho."

"I'm not the one that was throwed in a mental institution, Wolf."

Wolf gulped. "...Don't make me remember that."

"Anyways, we still have a Bulldozer to kill."

"...I think I have an idea. Bain...?"