• Published 14th Mar 2012
  • 573 Views, 4 Comments

Equestrian Poniestales - Flatland



Twilight entertains the cutiemark crusaders with the help of a poniestale collection.

  • ...
 4
 573

Chapter 1: The Filly who tricked the troll

The Filly who tricked the troll

Once upon a time there was a barn up in the mountains and in that barn a family lived. They had three fillies, Diamond Tiara, Silverspoon and Apple Bloom. Nair this barn was a big forest and in that forest their dad wanted the fillies to go bucking apples.

First to try was Diamond Tiara she got her saddlebag and a couple of apples from her mother and traveled down to the forest. There she started to buck. After a couple of minutes a troll showed up. “Who is bucking in my forest?” the troll said. Diamond Tiara got so afraid she ran home as fast as she could.

A couple of days later Silverspoon wanted to give it a try, so she took her saddlebags and received a couple of apples and traveled down to the forest. There she started to buck. But it didn’t go any better with her, after a couple of minutes the troll arrived and said “Who is bucking in my forest?” Then Silverspoon got so afraid she ran right back home as fast as she could.

A couple of Days later Apple Bloom wanted to try. Her sisters laughed at her. She was going to get rid of the troll? She didn’t even have her Cutiemark yet! But Apple Bloom was stubborn, when the others were allowed to give it a try she wanted as well. After a while she was allowed to go, but they didn’t want to waste any apples on her, but Apple Bloom was able to sneak with her a white cheese and a bottle of hot chili sauce, she then took her saddlebags and traveled down to the forest. There she started to buck.

After a couple of minutes the troll appeared once again and said: “Who is bucking in my forest?” “That would be me.” Apple Bloom answered. “Get out, or I will make you.” The troll said. Then applejack took out the cheese and said: “Try and I will squeeze you like I squeeze this rock!” she then squeezed the chees between her hooves. The Troll looked worried. “Don’t do that, he said, look I will help you, that way you will be done faster.” He said. “That is nice of you.” Apple Bloom said and then they bucked and bucked.

After a while they had lots of apples, but they were starting to get hungry. “We can go back to my cave.” The troll said. “There I got lots of apples for the both of us. “ And so they did.

When the two of them arrived at the cave Apple Bloom said: “I got an idea, what if we see who can eat the most. “The troll thought this was a good idea; he knew he would be able to eat more than the little filly. But Apple Bloom had a trick up her sleeve, she placed her saddlebag one her stomach and put the apples in there instead. After a while Apple Blooms saddlebag was starting to get full. “Ah shoot, I think I am about to lose.” Apple bloom said. “But this chilli should burn away some of the apples.” She continued as she took the chill sauce and poured some of it down into her saddlebag. “That is better.” she said and started to eat again, this time for real.

After some time the troll started to have a hard time eating. “Can’t I get some of that sauce to burn some apples away as well?” the troll asked. Apple Bloom has no problem with that and handed the troll the bottle. He took a good chug of it. Then his face went red, he ran out to the well and started to drink as much as possible. But Apple Bloom was not born yesterday, she ran up to the troll and bucked him into the well and there he is to this day.

But Apple Bloom found all the gems she could carry and traveled back to the Barn, and lived happy ever after.

“The End” Twilight Said.
By now she had all three of the girls giving her their full attention. “What a great story” Sweetie Belle said. “Was she really named Apple Bloom?” Apple Bloom asked. “Maybe she was.” Twilight Said. “Tell another one!” Spike asked. “Spike, I didn’t know you were paying attention” Twilight said. “Please” said the three girls and Spike at the same time. “OK then, one more, what do you want to hear about” Twilight asked. “A Pegasus!” Scootaloo said. Twilight laughs. OK let’s see what I kind find.” Twilight said and started to look through the book. “No, no, no, ah, here we got one!” Twilight said. “this one is named: The 7th father in the house, it is about a Pegasus that has traveled far far way from his home and here is how it goes…”