• Published 22nd Dec 2013
  • 1,317 Views, 20 Comments

Without memory - norwegian-brony



You wake up in a prison cell and you have no idea how you came there, in fact you don't remember much only your name and some other basic things. there is one thing you notice quick and that is you do not belong in this world.

  • ...
17
 20
 1,317

tea with harmony

P.O.V.: Ben
Location: Canterlot Castle
I woke up by the sound of someone banging my door, causing an explosion in my ears. I jumped out of my bed and quickly grabbed my t-shirt before rushing to the door. The one guilty of killing my dreams was an orange colored guard.
‘’ The princess has requested your presence in the dining hall,’’ the guard said.

‘’ Princess Celestia wants me to eat breakfast with her?’’ I asked him.

‘’ Yes, and I would recommend that you hurry!’’ the guard said strictly.

‘’ Tell her I’ll be there soon,’’ I said as I closed the door.
I walked around the room and picked up my pants that were curled up against the wall. After fixing my hair in the mirror and hoping I looked presentable, I rushed out the door and began the short walk towards the dining hall.
As I entered the dining hall, all eyes were on me. It felt awesome, but it also made me nervous, even though it was just the princesses and a few guards. I took the seat that had my name on a tag. It was next to Celestia, probably so she could keep a close eye on me, but I didn’t mind.
‘’ We are a little unsure of what you are used to eating, but the doctors said you are an omnivore,’’ Celestia said.
‘’ That is true, but don’t worry. I’m not too fond of eating meat anyway,’’ I said as I looked down at my salad.
After a short time of chitchat between me and the princesses I found out that the Elements of Harmony are coming for a visit so they could formally meet me. Technically, they did see me, for they were the ones that found me unconscious seven days ago, but they wanted a proper introduction.

After a very big breakfast, I walked back to my room. Upon entry, I noticed something that looked like a package.

‘’A package to me? Weird. I don’t know anybody here except the two Princesses’’ I said to myself
I ignored it as I walked past and straight to the bathroom. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I went back in the main part of my room. My mind was now set on the package. I opened it and saw Black Flame with a sheath. The sheath was black with red stripes. I think it matches Black Flame perfectly, both cool and awesome.
I admired the sword’s new sheath for a short while before I took the sword out and gave it a couple of swings.
As I finished sword practice, I heard someone knocking at the door. I opened it and saw Celestia standing out there.

‘’ The Elements are here and wish to speak to you, ‘’ Celestia said with her usually warm smile.
I simply nodded as I closed the door behind me and followed her to the garden. As we stepped outside, the sun shone down on all the vibrant plants. The weather was mild with a warm, gentle breeze. It was truly a beautiful day.
When we entered the garden, the Elements of Harmony were talking to each other around a small table. They were served tea or coffee by the looks of the cups they were using. As I sat down on the other side, they all looked at me. I wasn’t the grand master to start a conversation, but luckily, Celestia started talking.

‘’ This is Ben, and he is a human. He is staying here until I or my sister can find a way to get him home,’’ Celestia explained.

‘’ Hello. I am Twilight Sparkle, and I’m the one of the Elements of Harmony. It’s nice to meet you, Ben,’’ said the purple unicorn.

‘’ It’s nice to meet you, too, Twilight Sparkle,’’ I said.

‘’ I’m Pinkie Pie, ‘’ said the pink pony eagerly and with a huge smile.

‘’ Hello, Pinkie Pie,’’ I replied politely.

‘’ Ah am Apple Jack,” said the orange pony with the Stetson hat.

‘’ It nice to meet you, Apple Jack,’’ I said with a smile.

‘’ I’m Rainbow Dash, and I’m the fastest flyer in Equestria!’’ said the cyan pony with rainbow hair.

‘’ I am Rarity, and it is a pleasure to meet you, Ben,’’ the white pony with a well-kept mane said.

‘’ The pleasure is all mine, ‘’ I said with a smile.

‘’ I’m Fluttershy,’’ said the yellow pony a little voice, though still audible to me.

‘’ It nice to meet you, Fluttershy,’’ I replied softly.

‘’ It is nice to meet you all,” I beamed, “but which one of you found me first? ‘’

‘’It was me,’’ Fluttershy said weakly

‘’ Thank you, Fluttershy. You may have saved my life, and for that, I owe you,’’ I said directly to her.

“What do you think of Canterlot so far?” Twilight asked.

“ Well, I have mostly been in a prison cell, this garden, and my room I was given so I haven’t seen so much of the actual city yet, but I still almost consider this place home.’’

After a while of drinking tea and getting to know Elements of Harmony, I found out that Pinkie is the party pony of Ponyvile, and Twilight lived in the local library. Applejack was an apple farmer, and Rarity was a dressmaker. Fluttershy cared for animals, and Rainbow was leader of the weather team in Ponyvile.
‘’ Hey, um, what is that? ‘’ asked Rainbow as she pointed to my sheath.

‘’ Oh, this is my sword, Black Flame, ‘’ I explained as I took it out.

‘’ Black Flame? You gave your sword a name? Why? ‘’asked Twilight.
‘’ Well, it sounds a little cool, and I feel it is some kind of connection between me and the sword,’’ I explained, holding the sword towards the sun.
‘’That sword can’t be sharp. I held that blade in my mouth when we carried you to the library,‘’ explained Rainbow. “You know, after we found you.”
‘’ I managed to cut myself with it yesterday, ‘’ said while showing the closed wound from yesterday.
There was a mutual gasp between all ponies, even the Princesses. As I held up my wound, I got a massive headache. It felt like death was coming for me..
‘’ Ben, are you alright? ’’ asked Twilight, worried.
‘’ Yeah, it is just this dammed headache that’s been bothering me since day one,’’ I told her.
The ponies let out a small gasp at my swearing, and that was the last I heard before I blacked out.
I opened my eyes, and I was on a rooftop on a skyscraper. I looked around for any sight of life. After a while, I saw my sword laying on the edge of the roof. Thank god, someone was there! I dashed for Black Flame and cradled it in my arms. Though happy for my reuinion with my precious sword, I was compelled to turn around after a chill ran down my spine, as if someone’s eyes were trying to pierce my back. A white figure from yesterday was there.

‘’ This is it. You are too weak to control yourself and me. Just hand me your soul, and this will be easy. If you resist, I’m forced to kill the king’’ said the same figure.
I followed my instincts and pointed Black Flame at the white figure.
‘’ Please don’t try to fight me. You don’t know how to control your own power, so why try to control me? … Nothing? No response? Are you truly that dense? Or are you trying to be a comedian?’’ said the white figure with a devilish smile.

‘’ Let me go, and we don’t have to fight, ‘’ I warned him.

‘’Fight? Me against you? That sounds more like slaughter to me,’’ chuckled the white man.

‘’ Let me go. I don’t want to fight you,’’ I told him.
The tension in the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife. I needed to fight him and win FAST. The white man started laughing like a lunatic, making me more nervous and unsettled.

‘’ Man, I wonder what your friends are doing,’’ the man said before he snapped his fingers.

‘’ Hello? Ben? Can you hear me? Are you there? Come on, answer me! Please!’’ said a panicked voice that sounded like Twilight.

‘’ You should give them a sign that you are alright, ‘’ said the man now mere inches away from me.
I felt something going right through my gut.

Author's Note:

this is a chapter that I personaly don't like because I feel I rushed it, and didn't actually had a clue what I wrote before I had my editor look at it.

but I hope you guys like it.

peace out and follow my blog for updates