• Published 15th Dec 2013
  • 252 Views, 1 Comments

Finnie Nara and the Temple Of Doom - Finnie Nara



Finnie Nara was a mare who dreamed of adventure and her wish gets granted when an impossible occurance happens... the temple of doom has reppeared and only Finnie can save Equestria from it

  • ...
 1
 252

Prologue

A thousand years ago in the land of Equestria there lived a tribe known as the Tumbogees. The Tumbogees had a simple lifestyle they farmed and ate and slept yet they were constantly at war. The ponies who came to Invade the tribe were simply known as the Krakenshini(Inharmonious in the tribal tongue) the ponies invaded not only because they wanted the Tribes' resources but also because there was rumor that an ancient treasure was found deep beneath the surface of the tribes' village. An ancient temple known to the natives as Boduni (the temple of love) where it held riches and wonder to the pure but death and suffering for those who were not worthy. The Krakenshini thought that they were worthy and killed every last one of the tribesponies in the village to prove that they were indeed worthy of the treasure kept within the temple. The temple weeped for the tribesponies and created defences for itself one of which was to curse the Krakenshini with undeath and to protect the temple so that nopony could enter its reaches and commit treacherous to obtain the treasures within it. It was not well known but there was an ancient artifact hidden deep in the depths of the temple camouflaged by the surrounding treasures capable of either destroying or saving a world. Since then it has disappeared into the depths of the land never to be seen again and renamed Lakranka (the temple of doom) because anypony who went in search of the temple was never seen again. However a thousand years later a certain pony by the name of Finnie Nara would come along and change the entire history of Equestria.

Author's Note:

Hope you ponies like the intro its my first story so dont expect too much im unsure of the total numbers that this story will have but it'll be really long. im aiming for at least 7000 words or characters per chapter tell me how im doing cos im really new expect updates often as im on holiday also would like constructive feedback thx!!! Also the names of everything in the story are random and now i gotta write them down in case i forget. LOL