• Published 15th Dec 2013
  • 2,087 Views, 53 Comments

Halo Aftermath - F-22 Raptor



Jorge, after detonating a bomb on a Covanent Supercarrier, is transported to Equestria, along with a UNSC armored division equipped with scorpion tanks and a few pelicans.

  • ...
17
 53
 2,087

Chapter 5

Then Celestia said "what are you doing here, why have you come to my country, we have already had threats of war from the griffon empire, we do not want conflict on two fronts, especially with a race as technologically advanced as your appears to be." "As for what we are doing here, we don't know, we were transported here by some portal as the Covenant, a race that wishes to wipe out the entire human race, was glassing our planet." "As for the threats of war, well, we do not wish to start a war, however, if we can reach an agreement, we may be able to help you if these griffons attack" said Lieutenant Jenkins. "As you probably know, we are very good at fighting." Princess Celestia and Lieutenant Jenkins went into the command tent to discuss a peace treaty. When it was finished the peace treaty read something like this: the Equestrians would keep the UNSC troops supplied, and the UNSC would come to the aid of its allies in times of war.
"Now that we have a peace treaty, do you think that we can move into a clearer area not inside of a forest?" "Oh, yes" said Celestia, "we have the perfect place for you, the town's name is Ponyville." "Good" said LT Jenkins, " we will néed to set up fortifications in the new area, so we will need a clear area."
Once the Marines arrived in Ponyville, they started setting up camp. They dug firing pits for tanks, made landing pads for the pelicans, and dug trenches and built fortifications, last of all they set up a command post.
Meanwhile, in a distant town griffons were slaughtering ponies by the hundreds. A few hours after the first attach a Pegasus arrived in Canterlot. He brought grave news. "A town has been attacked, your majesty, I barely escaped with my life, it was horrible." A few hours later LT Jenkins was informed. The UNSC started gearing up for a fight. Pelicans loaded with troops were sent out to meet a large griffon force about 10 miles north of the new alpha base. As soon as they were loaded with fuel, warthogs, and two of the M808 Scorpion Main Battle Tanks set out for the fight. A force of about 200 of the 600 men were left in reserve in case the enemies attacked the base. That meant that there were only 400 men sent to combat 1000 griffon soldiers. However the UNSC did have the Master Chief, as well as Jorge, which tipped the balance slightly. The UNSC troops were reinforced with only about 50 royal guard troops, all Equestria'a already strained military could bear to give. However the UNSC wouldn't need the help, the griffons only had swords and crossbows while the marines had tanks, rifles, and explosives.

Author's Note:

Another chapter out for you guys, If you liked it, tell me why, if you hated it, tell me why, this chapter might be a little rushed because it is late, so I'm sorry. Anyway, hope you enjoyed it. :)