• Published 13th Dec 2013
  • 383 Views, 7 Comments

Fight or Flight - Wildheart1337



Fluttershy is zapped to the future; Queen Chrystalis has taken over Equestria. Will Fluttershy's friends reconize her or will she by acused of being a changeling imposter. Please review, I am looking to improve.

  • ...
3
 7
 383

Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Chrysalis flew into what use to be Canterlot Palace which was now a shadow of the beauty it once held. Chrysalis trotted over to her throne, which was made of a group of petrified ponies.

“Banshee,” Chrysalis called. A changeling flew in through a window to land in front of Chrysalis.

“What is it, Mistress,” Banshee hummed.

“I want you to assume the identity of Weaving Silver,” Chrysalis instructed.

“Why,” Banshee hissed “I hate that filthy deserter.”

“You will do as you’re told, Banshee,” Chrysalis hissed.

“Yes, Mistress,” Banshee hummed turning into an exact form of Weaving Silver.

“Ug, she’s too meek for her figure,” Banshee hissed looking at her form in a mirror. “My pony form would have more… attitude,” Banshee hissed giving herself a shudder. “Will I have to wear this form for long,” Banshee protested.

“Just destroy the Resistance’s remaining trust in Weaving Silver,” Chrysalis instructed.

“It will be done, Mistress,” Banshee hummed suddenly liking her roll. Banshee turned and flew out the window toward the Everfree Forest.

“You are going to be in for a surprise, big sister,” Banshee hissed as she sped toward the trees. Flowers wilted as Banshee passed, turning the grass brown with every step. Wait, this isn’t what Weaving Silver does, Banshee thought. Banshee withdrew her power bringing the color back to the plants. Banshee trotted through the trees until she saw some ponies drop down in front of her.

“Hey, Weaving Silver,” said the first pony “wow you sure are fast.” Banshee narrowed her eyes at being called by her sister’s name.

“Are you still mad about earlier,” asked the first pony blinking, confused. Banshee forced herself to grin reminding herself that Weaving Silver wasn’t as bad-tempered as she was.

“No, I was just surprised to see you again, Stag,” Banshee answered, reading this pony’s thoughts like a book.

“Have you reconsidered my offer about joining the Resistance,” Stag asked.

“Yes I have,” Banshee answered. This is too easy, Banshee thought to herself.

“Good follow me,” Stag said. How thick is this pony, Banshee thought to herself as she followed. Banshee fought the urge to leap at Stag and drain the love from him. Banshee followed the ponies to a small cave.

“Where’s the resistance,” Banshee asked glancing around the cave knowing that this was far too small to hold the Resistance.

“Oh, I’m sorry, the Resistance sent us out here because of the increase in Changeling appearances,” Stag answered.

“Would you like me to start your training,” asked a unicorn pony. These ponies are dumber than I ever imagined, Banshee thought reading that this pony’s name was Parry Pierce.

“Yes I would,” Banshee answered. Parry Pierce lead Banshee out of the cave to a small quarry. Banshee could taste the love coming off this unicorn as he crouched down in front of him.

“Ready,” Pierce asked.

“Yes,” Banshee answered. Suddenly Pierce charged forward in an attempt to catch Banshee off guard. Banshee turned to the side and using Pierce’s momentum to slam him into the ground.

“Sorry, but what were you going for there,” Banshee asked gazing down into Pierce’s eyes. Pierce smiled and swung his hind-legs trying to sweep Banshee’s legs. Banshee jumped over Pierce slamming her front hooves on his back driving him into the ground. As Pierce’s breath was driven out of his lungs Banshee flipped off landing in a crouch.

“You’re new at this aren’t you,” Banshee asked circling Pierce.

“You’re very rough aren’t you, Weaving,” Pierce rasped working his way to his hooves.

“Oh, about that,” Banshee hissed coming up behind Pierce turning her changeling form. “I’m not, Weaving Silver,” Banshee whispered into Pierce’s ear.

“What,” Pierce’s protested was caught off guard as Banshee sank her fangs into the back of Pierce’s neck silencing him. Banshee dropped Pierce’s body to the ground and licked the blood off her lips.

“Rise,” Banshee ordered; the body started to move.

“What did you do to me,” Pierce protested standing to his hooves.

“Hush, you will obey my commands now,” Banshee ordered.

Pierce twitched his head then answered with a mono tone “I will obey your command.”

“Good, first you will not mention a word of what happened,” Banshee commanded.

“Yes,” Pierce answered.

“Second, You, will lead me to the Resistance,” Banshee commanded.

“Yes,” Pierce answered; turned and answered. Banshee turned back into her disguise and followed Pierce.

“Pierce,” Stag asked as Pierce passed. Pierce continued walking, not saying a word.

“What’s wrong with him,” Stag asked “he is normally the first to start a conversation.”

“I don’t know,” Banshee lied “maybe he’s tired after the training.”

“Strange,” Stag said “he’s the best fighter I’ve got.”

“Mmm, would you like to have a go with me later, big colt,” Banshee flirted brushing Stag’s face with her tail as she passed. Stag shook his head as a feeling of attraction came over him. Stag turned to watch Banshee walk through the other ponies.

“Anytime,” Stag swooned transfixed with Banshee’s beauty. Stag overwhelmed by the power put over him followed Banshee as she followed Pierce through the trees.

“Stag,” called a voice turning Banshee to a powerful-looking earth-pony.

“Hey, Wildheart, Weaving Silver is sure a nice filly,” Stag called sounding drunk.

“Weaving Silver, but…,” Wildheart started but Banshee walked up to him. Wildheart narrowed his eyes studding Banshee before him.

“You’re not Weaving Silver,” Wildheart exclaimed.

“What do you mean,” Banshee asked.

“Weaving Silver’s ear had a nick in it,” Wildheart observed.

“Is that so,” Banshee mused “you are very observant aren’t you.”

“I don’t know who you are or what you plan to do, but one thing’s for sure it isn’t good,” Wildheart growled.

“Really, Wildheart,” Banshee cued brushing her tail across Wildheart’s muzzle. Wildheart shook his head backing away from Banshee as he started to feel a trance coming over him.

“I could do with a strong colt like you, Wildheart,” Banshee said walking forward her muzzle inches from Wildheart’s. Wildheart blinked and shook his head.

“Stay away from me,” Wildheart shouted suddenly, pushing Banshee away.

“But, Wildheart,” Banshee fussed.

“Stay away,” Wildheart repeated “I don’t know what you’ve done to Stag, but you’re not doing it to me.” Wildheart turned around and bounded off at high speed.

“Is that so,” Banshee hissed to herself “Stag, stop him.”

“Yes,” Stag answered and bounded off after Wildheart. Banshee smiled as Stag leaped onto Wildheart driving him to the ground. Wildheart struggled under Stag as Banshee came up to him. Wildheart threw Stag off him and turned to run in the opposite direction, but Banshee brought him to a stop as a globe of magic surrounded him. Wildheart was slammed into a tree by the magic, and Wildheart stared in horror as his legs started to turn into bark.

“What are you doing,” Wildheart’s protest was muffled as his muzzle was turned to bark as well.

“You are not going to give me away,” Banshee hissed as the bark began working its way up Wildheart’s body, slowly petrifying him.

“Now, they always called you, Wildheart,” Banshee hissed as the bark worked up Wildheart’s neck “now you will be part of the wild.” In a few moments Wildheart was completely barkified and Banshee stepped back.

“Come, Stag,” Banshee called, “we’re leaving.” As Banshee walked away Stag stopped at Wildheart.

“I’m sorry, Wildheart,” Stag rasped then he followed Banshee.