• Published 11th Dec 2013
  • 1,272 Views, 19 Comments

His New Story - type13



A tale of a resting Guardian summoned to the world of Equestria not knowing why he was summoned or who summoned him.

  • ...
2
 19
 1,272

Page 5: Things to Come

As the Silent night of Princess Luna reigned all over Equestria, with everypony from all over the land enjoying their rest from a hard day’s work. Over at the Everfree forest, a battle is being waged. From a Spectator’s point of view, a wonderful masterpiece is at work. But from the eyes of the innocent, an unimaginable terror is being witnessed, where blood, violence and gore are the stars of the show, A bloody dance in the night of Equestria.

Swinging his large sword downwards and meeting the horns of a Changeling turned Minotaur, drove its face to the grassy ground with the sheer force that Auron had exerted, with one hand, planting the whole head of the Minotaur below the ground.


“I-impossible! Such Power!” stuttered the Changeling that blocked their way, as he witnessed the power of their would-be Champion, if they ever get him on their side. ‘No wonder the Queen wishes to use Brain washing, His power is unimaginable! And with just one hand!’. Thought the Changeling who stared in awe at what happened to his comrade within just a few moments.

“I expected less from a shape-shifter” said Auron as he retracted his blade from the ground and rested it on his shoulder; he then added “It seems you also copy the Physical attributes of the ones you take form of, impressive to say the least”

“S-such words of praise will not affect me!” stuttered the Changeling as it recomposed itself and stood firm.

“Do not get me wrong, true I have praised your kind with your Shape-shifting abilities. But know this; Attack and I will have no choice but to put you down, like what I have done your ilk. Last chance, turn tail and leave or your story ends here” warned Auron as he pointed the tip of his blade to the Changeling.


Sweating like buckets, the last Changeling was in a dire situation. Shall he report back to her Queen and inform her that they or rather HE has failed to bring back her Champion, or will he Gambit on a very slim chance that he can use the Brain washing spell on him and return as a hero.

The Brain Washing Spell needs to be precise for it to work, due to the nature of the spell being a Channeling type. One needs to be connected to the target for a good few moments for the spell to take full effect. That is the reason why he needed atleast TWO back-ups to pin the Champion down, so that the Brain Washing Spell could work. But who would have guessed that his two brethren would be put down in mere seconds, with little to no effort AT ALL. Unless.


“F-fine! You win! I concede!” replied the Changeling as it kneeled on the ground and surrendered.

“You should have chosen that sooner” said Auron as he rested his blade on his shoulder once more. He then proceeded to check on Derpy; who was clinging on his back tightly with closed eyes. And as Auron nudged Derpy softly with his free hand, Derpy opened her eyes and looked at Auron with one of her eyes while the other looked at the other way.

“I-is it o-over?” whispered Derpy, a tear forming on her eyes.

“It is, and I apologize. It seems I have caught you up in my mess. Let’s get you home.” said Auron silently without making eye contact with Derpy.

Derpy simple nodded in response as she continued to cling to Auron’s back. The battle may be over, but. In what seemed to be a small window of opportunity, the last Changeling has something left in mind as it transformed into a Cockatrice and slithered its way to Auron and Derpy.

Auron, not fully trusting the Changeling’s words, swung his sword downward to cut the beast in half. But to his surprise, he was only able to cut the bottom half of the creature with it other half targeted at Auron, its eyes fixated at his.

As the Petrifying gaze of the Cockatrice was about to meet Auron’s, but in a quick moment, Derpy stood infront of Auron and blocked its gaze, resulting in Derpy being petrified in mid-air.

As Auron saw the petrified body of Derpy, knowing that he has failed once again at protecting someone. A Hidden rage buried deep within Auron’s heart resurfaced once more.

Gripping his sword tighter than he has held since he was revived, Time seemed to slow down as he dashed towards the Cockatrice whilst grabbing his sword with both of his hands. And as he closed the distance with his opponent, an Incantation escaped his mouth.


Bushido – Shooting Star


As a sound of heavy metal slamming to a flesh and the heavy gust of wind could be heard, echoed in the Everfree forest catching the attention of multiple creatures within a wide radius from the source of the sound.

***

“I wonder if mommy and Mr. Auron is alright” thought Dinky aloud as she and the rest of the Hooves family sat by the Dinner table with their Dinner spread and waiting to be eaten.

Eyeing with disgust on a certain Pear that was laid infront of him, the man of the house noticed or more likely heard the worries of his daughter. Standing from his seat, he trotted next to Dinky and placed a hoof on her head and lovingly rubbed it with a mischievous grin on his face.

“Don’t worry ‘bout mum, Dinky. She’ll be alright, she’s in good hoove--- I mean, claws or hands or whatever they call it, trust me. Got me screwdriver ready an waiting when they come back” he said with a strong accent as he continued to mess her daughter’s hair.

“Ehehe, how would you know?” replied Dinky as she laughed at her father’s attempt to cheer her up.

“Oh my! You don’t believe me?!” he replied aghast jokingly, which made her daughters laugh in response, he then added “Sparkler! Sweetie! Who does Dinky think she’s talking to?”

“The Doctor?” replied Sparkler lamely but with a grin on her face.

“Doctor… who?” added Dinky with a smile.

“Exactly!” answered Doctor Hooves, which made every pony in the room to laugh out load. And as the laughter stopped, Doctor Hooves grabbed his screwdriver and trotted to the door.

“Where are you going?” asked Sparkler with a raised eyebrow.

“Fetching mum and our guest, figure I’d welcome them both back, you know mum when it comes to coming back, right? You two stay put and keep the table warm from when we get back, alright? Be back in a few” replied Doctor Hooves as he dashed out of the house, his eyes determined whilst clenching his Special Screwdriver.


Gotta make it in time!