• Published 8th Dec 2013
  • 2,205 Views, 73 Comments

MLPU: The Incredible Flutterage - TheInvincibleIronBrony



Fluttershy becomes the angriest hero Equestria has ever seen

  • ...
8
 73
 2,205

Fit of Rage

Fluttershy stared at the soldier as the stallion took a step towards her. Her eyes quickly shot to Boot Strap on the ground, struggling to get up, probably disoriented by Heavyweight’s attack.

He’s only after me, Fluttershy told herself, recognizing the wrathful gaze of the soldier before her. She had seen the same look on General Hurricane’s face several times. After a few tense moments Fluttershy took a step back and Heavyweight copied her. Why isn’t he attacking? she wondered. As Fluttershy thought about what she should do she finally started to notice the large group of people looking at her and the soldier. Fluttershy took a deep breath as she came to a decision.

Fluttershy turned around and ran into the crowd as fast as she could. The stomping of heavy boots told her Heavyweight was close behind. Fluttershy knew she had to find a way to lose him, but she had no idea how.

///////////////////////////////////

Rarity watched from a distance as Fluttershy was chased through a parting crowd by Heavyweight. “So much for an easy escape,” Rarity told herself as she scanned her surrounding area. She quickly spotted a small red box on a wall a few feet away from her and walked by it pulling the lever as she went. The fire alarm sounded and the crowd around Rarity started moving towards the exits in a steady flow of bodies

“That’ll give us some breathing room, but now I need to take care of you,” Rarity said her eyes following the soldier pursuing Fluttershy.

////////////////////////////////////

Fluttershy rushed through the crowd as the other ponies fled in the other direction. She took a quick look behind her and saw the soldier quickly catching up to her in the dying crowd. Fluttershy knew she couldn’t lose him now that she was out in the open.

“No where to run now!” her pursuer shouted as he closed the distance between them. He got within a few meters of her when Fluttershy heard a loud crack and the soldier shouted in pain and stopped by a pillar.

Fluttershy looked to her left and saw Rarity jumping over benches and abandoned luggage as she made her way across the train platform. “I’ll hold him off. Run,” Rarity said as she rounded the corner and fired three shots at the soldier who had moved around the pillar just in time.

Fluttershy nodded and started sprinting further down the platform. Not seeing any other avenue of escape she made her way to the train that had been abandoned when the fir alarm was triggered. Once on board Fluttershy found a compartment that was full of luggage and sat behind the suitcases. No longer being in immediate danger Fluttershy could feel her heart beating rapidly and she started taking long slow breaths to calm herself down.

////////////////////////////////

Heavyweight peeked around the corner of the pillar just in time to see Fluttershy jump onto the train and ducked back behind cover as the white mare shot at him. “That mare you’re protecting is a fugitive from the Equestrian Military!” he shouted, hoping the mare would simply back off and make his day easier.

“I’m well aware of who she is and why you want her,” the mare replied. Heavyweight smiled as he realized he’d have to fight. Not that he was complaining. He wasn’t in the best mood and had the urge to hit something.

Heavyweight scanned the area around him. He spotted a cart with luggage on it and tried to remember where he had seen the mare standing before. He then quickly dove out of cover, the mare firing a few shots behind him as he grabbed a suitcase and threw it at her.

The white mare ducked under the suitcase as Heavyweight threw another a little lower while moving closer. The mare jumped over the second projectile just as Heavyweight got close and threw a punch at her stomach. The mare gasped and flew backwards and through a window on the side of the train.

“Thought she’d have been tougher than that,” Heavyweight told himself as he entered the train and looked down the car he was in to see the mare lying in a heap on the broken door to the compartment she had been thrown into. Smiling at his handiwork, Heavyweight started making his way through the train to the car he had seen Fluttershy jump in.

/////////////////////////////////////

Hurricane and Winchester arrived at the train station in an SUV just as the last of it’s occupants had left the front entrance. “Set up a perimeter and get snipers on every entrance. I don’t want anypony leaving that building without me hearing about,” he ordered. Winchester nodded and started issuing orders into her radio.

The General looked at the entrance to the train station with a stern glare. “We’ll be ending this soon,” he told himself.

“Sir,” Winchester said approaching her boss. “Everypony is in place and Heavyweight is inside, Fluttershy’s accomplices were getting in his way, but the team that was here says he took care of them,” she reported.

Hurricane gave the building one last look before he turned and started back towards their vehicle. “Get me on the radio with the back-up team. I want them ready to roll in if things go badly,” he ordered.

/////////////////////////

Fluttershy stepped out of the luggage compartment she had been hiding in and checked the train car she was in before making her way to the front of the train. Just as she was about to open the door to the next car she heard the door at the other end of the train open.

“There ya are,” the soldier said as Fluttershy turned around in fright. The stallion started walking towards her slowly and Fluttershy ran through the open door behind her. She didn’t bother going into the next car and simply jumped off the train on the side away from the platform. She landed in the gravel next to the train as the soldier jumped through a window in the train and landed just a few feet from Fluttershy.

Before Fluttershy had the chance to react the soldier lunged at her and grabbed her by the neck. Fluttershy could feel her heart rate increasing and fought as hard as she could to stay calm. As much as she wanted to get away, she couldn’t risk the destruction she’d leave in her wake.

The soldier started to squeeze her throat and Fluttershy, surprised that his attack had even gone this far, noticed the soldier was smiling. “Come on, let it out,” the soldier muttered. “Nopony’s watching. It’s just me and you. Time to find out who the better pony is,” he said, tightening his grip.

Fluttershy knew she couldn’t hold out much longer. “Let her go!” a stallion’s voice shouted. The soldier looked over his shoulder just in time to dodge Boot Strap charging at him and retaliating by punching the smaller stallion in the back of the head. Boot crumpled to the ground in a heap. Fluttershy watched as the only pony to show her any real kindness in years lay unmoving on the ground. A familiar rage welled up inside her and her vision started to fade out.

//////////////////////////////////////

Heavyweight watched the stallion on the ground for a moment just to make sure he wouldn’t move. “Maybe next time you’ll pick the right side,” he sneered, rearing back his foot to kick the downed stallion. Heavyweight froze as he felt his fingers losing grip on his prisoner. His head shot up in time to see Fluttershy growing in size at an exponential rate, her increasing muscle mass growing too thick for Heavyweight to continue holding on.

Heavyweight smiled as he stepped away from his target. “Finally. Ready for round two ugly?” he asked as the enormous mare seemed to stop growing.

Flutterage stood up, towering over Heavyweight, it’s clothing stretched beyond repair and it’s shoes gone. The monster looked down at Heavyweight for only a moment.

“Raaaahhhh!” It cried as it lunged at Heavyweight. The soldier jumped out of the way just in time and circled around his opponent, jabbing at her sides as he went. Flutterage growled at him unfazed by his attacks. Heavyweight jumped back as the green behemoth lunged at him, swinging it’s fists wildly. The soldier leaped on top of the train behind only for his opponent to body slam the car he was on, tipping it over and sending him tumbling back onto the platform.

”Heavyweight, report,” the General’s voice said in Heavyweight’s ear. “What’s going on in there?”

“Things didn’t go as planned sir,” Heavyweight replied as Flutterage tore her way through the train car.. “The beast is out, What’s our play?” the soldier asked, keeping a safe distance between himself and the monster.

”Keep her busy. I’m calling in an airstrike. Be ready to get clear,” the General replied, sounding disappointed.

“Roger that,” Heavyweight replied as he grabbed his sidearm from its holster and started shooting at Flutterage.

The beast growled as she charged Heavyweight who leaped out of the way as she passed and pulled the pin on a grenade before tossing it after the rage monster. Heavyweight ducked behind a pillar as the grenade exploded. and peeked out of his cover to see Flutterage chucking a luggage cart at him. Heavyweight ducked back behind the pillar as the cart shattered against it. The soldier felt the ground shake and leaped away from the pillar just as Flutterage plowed through it.

“How do you stop this bitch?” Heavyweight asked himself as he got back to his feet, feeling helpless against such a powerful enemy.

///////////////////////////////////////////

Rarity was woken by the sound of her phone ringing in her pocket. She rubbed her aching head as she picked herself up off the broken glass in the train car. She took a moment to clear her head before fishing her phone out of her pocket and answering. “Hello?” she answered groggily, her ears picking up on the battle outside.

”It’s Fleur. What’s happening? We couldn’t get you on the phone,” the senior agent inquired as Rarity looked out of the train car and saw Heavyweight evading Flutterage.

“Flutterage is loose. We need to extract her while we have her in sight,” Rarity stated, keeping an eye on the fight.

”That’s a negative Agent Belle. Hurricane has heavy ordinance inbound and I doubt he’d recognize us as allies,” Fleur informed Rarity.

“Then what do you expect me to do?” Rarity asked, trying to keep her tone level, knowing it wouldn’t help to make her annoyance known.

”Try assisting Flutterage. Fluttershy might be more trusting of S.H.I.E.L.D. if we help her,” Fleur pointed out. ”Help her escape.”

Before Rarity could argue the call cut off. “How am I even meant to do that?” she asked herself as she looked back out at the fight on the platform.

///////////////////////////////////////

Heavyweight dove out of the way as Flutterage charged him for the umpteenth time. The monster had kept him on his toes, not leaving an opening for a counter attack, not that Heavyweight would know how to hurt his opponent if he got an opening. Bullets, explosives and his fists only seemed to make Flutterage angrier, which seemed to make her even more powerful.

Heavyweight stood up straight as he prepared for another charge when he heard it. The dull chopping of propellers signifying the arrival of Hurricane’s back up. Flutterage looked up in agitation seeming to seek out

”Pull back Seargent. We’re dropping the big guns in now, Hurricane told Heavyweight through the soldier’s earpiece.

Heavyweight ran for the entrance, the sound of thick cables releasing cargo sounding above him. He turned around in time to see the first tank fall through the ceiling of the platform. Flutterage turned to and roared at the vehicle as it turned it’s main gun, a sonic cannon, on her. Before Flutterage could react a second tank landed behind her, quickly joined by a third and fourth on her sides. Flutterage seemed agitated at being surrounded and took a step towards a tank only for all four to activate their sonic cannons at an extremely high frequency. Flutterage shouted in rage as she fell to the ground paralyzed by the noise. Heavyweight smirked as he spoke into his radio.

“Looks like the jobs done sir,” he said.

”Good. Let’s get it in a cage,” Hurricane replied as Heavyweight noticed movement out of the corner of his eye. He spotted the white mare from before climbing on top of the tank nearest the train.

“Oh no you don’t,” Heavyweight hissed as he sprinted to the tank.

///////////////////////////////////

Rarity reached into her pocket as she climbed on top of the tank, using special earplugs to protect herself from the concussive cannons and pulled out a small E.M.P device. Just as she was about to stick it to the tank she felt a hand grab her leg and yank her off the tank causing her to drop the device. Rarity bounced on the ground and looked up as she tried to locate her gadget. She saw Heavyweight standing between her and the tank.

“Oh dear,” she said as she spotted the E.M.P. on the ground just behind the tank. Rarity stood up slowly as she came up with a plan.

“You just don’t learn do you?” Heavyweight asked as he charged at the mare and swung his fist at her.

“On the contrary,” Rarity began as she leaped on top of the soldiers arm and used it as a springboard to vault over him, landing next to her E.M.P, surprising her opponent. “I’m a very fast learner,” she said as she grabbed the gadget and jumped back up on the tank. Heavyweight quickly got over his shock and ran back to the deck just as Rarity stuck the device to the back of the cannon and activated it, shutting the machine down in an instant. Heavyweight grabbed Rarity again and aimed to smash her face with his fist when a chunk of debri collided with his head, disorienting him.

As Heavyweight recovered Rarity saw Boot Strap standing ready with another chunk of rock. Heavyweight turned to the stallion as Rarity punched him in the head. “Take out another tank!” Rarity shouted as she tossed a second E.M.P. to Boot Strap. “They only work within a few feet, so you’ll have to be right on top of it,” she told him as Heavyweight finished recovering and started towards Boot Strap, who was sprinting for the tank on Flutterage’s right. Rarity pulled out her gun and shot Heavyweight in the foot, tripping the stallion. Rarity kept her gun on the soldier as Boot reached the next tank and put the device on the back of the cannon, that shorting out soon after. Heavyweight stood up again and started towards Rarity, stopping when a familiar rage filled roar filled their ears.

///////////////////////////////

Flutterage felt her senses return to her as the second tank was shut down. She looked up at the tank in front of her and moved her right hand. She dug her fingers into the ground, the effort she had to put into it making her angrier and speeding up the process. It didn’t take long for her to pull up a large enough section of the floor before hurling it at the tank in front of her, disabling its main cannon and ending her suppression.

Flutterage leaped out of the blast range of the final tank and landed on top of it, destroying the gun and slightly caving in the top of it. Flutterage smiled to herself as she felt something impact her back. She turned in time to see her attacker from before approaching her with a gun in it’s hand. Flutterage roared at the small pony as she charged him. The soldier waited until the last minute to jump over her and Flutterage felt him land on her back. She thrashed around as she tried to dislodge her passenger, who kept shooting her in the back of the head, annoying her to no end.

Just as Flutterage turned away from the wrecked tanks she heard three more shots fired and the weight of the soldier fell off of her. Flutterage turned to see a white mare pointing a gun at the soldier, who had started to stand up. The small mare fired two more shots into the stallion’s chest and he slumped over. Flutterage watched the mare for a moment, unsure if this pony was going to attack her as well.

“She’s a friend,” a familiar voice told Flutterage. The green giant turned to see a stallion she recognized. He had helped her escape from Hurricane several years ago. Flutterage looked back at the mare and simply snorted in response. Just as things were starting to calm down. Flutterage heard several footsteps running into the ruined train platform. She turned to see soldiers pouring in through the entrance and spotted the general himself glaring at her from the front line of soldiers.

“We need to leave,” the little mare told Flutterage. Flutterage pretended she didn’t hear the mare as she returned the general’s glare. “You might be bulletproof, but we aren’t,” the mare reasoned. Flutterage growled as she quickly grabbed her companions and stopped on the ground shaking the train station and knocking Hurricane and his soldiers over before leaping through one of the holes in the ceiling. They landed several hundred yards from the train station, near the tracks headed towards Manehattan before Flutterage leaped again, ignoring the little mare’s protests.

///////////////////////////////////////////

Hurricane was one of the first to recover from the artificial tremor, but by the time he was on his feet his quarry was gone. He didn’t even know what direction she’d gone in. He scanned the battlefield, spotting the now useless tanks. He then saw Heavyweight lying on the ground motionless and approached him.

“Is he alive sir?” Hurricane heard Winchester ask from behind him.

Hurricane watched his soldier for a moment, quickly spotting the rise and fall of the stallion’s chest. “For now, but he won’t last long without medical attention,” he stated looking at the many bullet holes in the soldier. “Get a med team in here now,” he ordered as he stood up and walked back out, feeling the sting of another defeat.

Author's Note:

Okay before everyone gets all confused, no this wasn't all part of a grand plan. I had really turned away from these stories. However, a few recent conversations with a friend and some other ideas I had getting put on hold kinda put me in the mood to write at least this part of it and maybe, MAYBE, finish the first phase of what I was going to do.

This chapter was the result of random inspiration. Is it good? I like it. Is it my best work? Probably not, but again, random thing happened. Will I give up on this story again at some point? I have no idea.

So, until further notice, Stay Tuned.

Oh and if anyone who was helping with these stories wants back in, send me a message. We'll need to discuss things.