• Published 11th Mar 2012
  • 2,486 Views, 36 Comments

Of Fairies and Ponies - K.C. Ellison

  • ...
5
 36
 2,486

Chapter 5

Of Fairies and Ponies

by K.C. Ellison

-Five-


Shortly upon returning to Ponyville, Twilight and the other ponies gathered around Timmy and Trixie. “So you two are actually some kinda creatures called 'humans,' but got turned into ponies?” asked Applejack. “Yeah,” said Trixie. “Well, that explains you two freaking out when Twilight and I saw you,” said Spike. Twilight put a hoof beneath her chin, “If I recall from my history books, these 'humans' could be the same mythical creatures that helped influenced the creation of Equestria long before the princesses were even born,” she said. “What's a human?” questioned Rainbow Dash. “Legends tell of a creature that stands upright on two legs instead of four, and eats meat along with vegtables,” Twilight responded. “It eats...meat?” squeaked Fluttershy timidly. “Yeah, but it prefers meat from cows, fish, chickens, and pigs; I don't think it would eat us ponies.” replied Twilight as Fluttershy sighed in relief.

As the group disbanded for the day, Trixie went to have a small chat with Timmy. “Timmy, I want to tell you something.” “Go ahead,” replied Timmy. “You remember when Princess Celestia said about you having fairy godparents, right?” “Yeah, and?” asked Timmy. “Well, I sorta knew about them as well...” replied Trixie. Just then, Timmy's fairies appeared out of nowhere. “Wait, you knew about us? For how long?” asked Wanda. “October 22nd,” replied Trixie. Timmy let out a big gasp; October 22nd was the same day in which he flung himself into the Darkness.


“Now say goodbye to the Darkness...forever!” Timmy said as he slammed a wand into a hole in the ground. He watched as the wand shot up and simply blew a gust of wind. “This isn't right,” said Jorgen. “It should be firing some sort of laser into the Darkness, but nothing's happening!” The Darkness drew closer to the blue moon and began sucking everyone, including Trixie, into it. Jorgen used his giant wand as an anchor to pull everyone in. “Turner, say the word and I'll poof us all out of here!” said Jorgen.

“But no matter where I go, the Darkness will follow me!” shouted Timmy. “What does it want?” asked Mr. Turner. The Darkness replied in a raspy voice, “Timmy Turner.” That's when Timmy realized it. “I think it wants...me!” He ran up the chain of people. “Timmy, no!” cried both his parents. “I've got to stop the Darkness before it takes you all!” he said. Upon reaching Trixie, the last one in the chain, he gave one more look to everyone. “Timmy! How's my hair?” asked Trixie. Timmy smiled and said, “Perfect...” before giving the girl of his dreams the biggest kiss on the lips he ever had given.

After they broke out of the kiss, Timmy turned towards the vortex of death. “You want me Darkness, YOU'VE GOT ME!” he shouted before giving one final look at Trixie. “Take care of yourself, Trixie...” he said before he let go of Trixie's hands. “TIMMY!” Trixie shouted as Timmy flew towards the Darkness.


“But Jorgen said he erased your memories, unless...” Wanda said. “Unless what?” asked Trixie. “Trixie, did you do something with Timmy?” Wanda said in a nagging tone. “All we did was kiss,” Trixie said. Timmy's fairies looked at Trixie in shock. “What?” said Trixie. “Well, no wonder the memory wipe didn't work; you're in love with Timmy!” said Wanda. Timmy's eyes grew wide with emotion. “WHAT? I do NOT love Timmy!” countered Trixie. “Timmy and Trixie sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-ING!” sang Cosmo. “STOP IT!” yelled Trixie. “First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in baby carriage!” continued Cosmo. “All right! I do love Timmy, okay?” Trixie snapped. “That's all I wanted to hear,” said Wanda.

-*-*-*-

The next day, Rainbow Dash took Trixie on her first flying lesson...by taking her to Ghastly Gulch. Next to Rainbow was her pet tortoise, Tank. “Are you sure this is a safe place to practice flying, Rainbow?” asked Trixie. “Relax, Trixie,” said Rainbow Dash. “Tank and I will be right there if anything happens.” Suddenly, Rainbow Dash pushed Trixie off the edge of the gulch! While Trixie screamed as she fell, Rainbow Dash yelled out, “Calm down!” Trixie closed her eyes and began focusing on her wings. Just seconds before Trixie reached the bottom, her wings opened up and started moving! Trixie slowly opened her eyes, and found herself a good 100 feet into the sky! “I did it...I DID IT!” said Trixie cheerfully. “Great job, Trixie,” said Rainbow who zoomed right in front of her. “Thanks, I can't wait to show everyone!” Trixie said as the two pegasi flew back to Ponyville.

As they both reached Ponyville, Trixie noticed a crowd gathered around a stagecoach on a platform. The two pegasi flew towards it, when they spotted Timmy, Twilight, Applejack, and Spike. “Oh, no...not HER!” said Twilight. “I thought you ran her out of town?” asked Spike. “I bet we'll be here fer awhile is she plans on makin' a comeback!” added Applejack. “Who this pony you're talking about?” asked Timmy. Just then, a white maned blue unicorn appeared in a puff of smoke. “AT LONG LAST, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE HAS RETURNED TO PONYVILLE!” exclaimed the unicorn on stage.


Please comment!