• Published 1st Dec 2013
  • 710 Views, 4 Comments

Royal Little Bits - EtherealManes



Cute SHORT collection of stories about the royals of mlp

  • ...
1
 4
 710

The Hole Time

“Put your finger in it.”

“What? No way! …won’t it hurt?”

“I don’t think so.”

“Why don’t you do it, then?”

“Because, I already told you to.”

“It’s my castle.”

“I’m older than you.”

“…But, what if it wakes her up?”

“You can teleport,” Discord whispered blasé. “Just hope she doesn’t ring your neck before you can get away.”

“…fine.” Celestia whispered back, grabbed Discord’s hand in a vise like grip. She was going to make sure he didn’t try to leave without her.

Tentatively, a dainty little finger extended to a slumbering princess changeling, who had fallen asleep while reading her scroll on the history of whittling. Slowly and nervously the sun princess extended her arm, she was almost there, then an ungainly snore halted the careful movement of Celestia as she almost reached her goal. As it was, the goal was to poke one of the many holes that bore her body.

“Come on, before she wakes up.” Discord nudged her with his elbow, as he floated in a reclining position next to her. Celestia replied with a glare, not at all happy that she was the one tasked with invading the snoozing princess’ personal space.

“Al…most…. there…” Celestia tried her best to still her finger as it neared an oversized pore once more.

Poke

Her finger retracted quickly as she and Discord both moved back hastily. The princess only shrugged her shoulder sleepily.

“Do it again.”

“What, why?” While one hand choked Discord’s, which was still there for security reasons and not because she realized how much she like the feeling of his skin, the other balled into a fist at the nonsensical idea.

“Because nothing happened, which is rather boring, if you ask me.”

“Well I didn’t-

“Oh that’s right, I did forget you are a priss.” Her rolled his eyes and made a sound of realized disappointment.

“That’s not going to work this time-“

“A boring, rule abiding, little priss…”

“Discord, seriously, it’s not going to work.” She frowned despite herself, betraying her real feelings for his words.

“Soo very uptight and dull that you can’t even poke Chrysalis again.” He turned his head away from her to hide the growing smirk. He could feel the tightening of her fingers around his and he could imagine well enough the subtle twitch of her left eye accompanied by the tension in her jaw. She was always cute when she was annoyed.

Not cute. He didn’t mean cute. He just liked to annoy her and not because she was cute- er- which she wasn’t. She was a priss.

“I bet you’re scared of her.” He added quickly to distract himself.

She exhaled a deep loud calming, and not at all frustrated, breath before regaining her cooled composure. She opened her mouth to speak but then something crossed her mind. She had to rephrase her reply. “I’m no more scared of her than you are.”
Discord made a face as he turned his attention back to her, he couldn’t disagree with that.

“But you’re still a priss.”

“You know what-“ She cut herself off as she made to put her finger back on the hole on the other girl’s folded arm, only pausing for a second to steel herself. She poked and nothing happened, except for Chrysalis shrugging in her sleep again and making an indiscernible noise. She poked another one, closer to the wrist, and the same thing happened.

Now that she thought of it it was rather boring, even disappointing, that she hardly stirred. Not that she’d admit that to Discord, his head was big enough already.

Celestia’s eyes pointed as she thought of something. “Hey, what if we poke more than one at a time?”

He shrugged; it couldn’t get any more boring. Discord finally joined Celestia’s in prodding. With two fingers going through openings just larger than bits, the changeling roused a bit more, turning her head on its position in her arms.

What an interesting discovery. The little trouble seeking royals tried to convince themselves that they didn’t miss the felling of the other’s hand in theirs when Celestia finally let go in order to free more explorative fingers.

Their fingers dipped into the spaces in her wrist and upper forearm, the places where there were holes. Chrysalis made noises. Laughter was it?

That was very exciting, so they dotted at the pores and Discord stopped hovering off the ground to crouch by her legs, crossed at the ankle and tucked to the side as a princess should. He poked the openings there, watching her feet slightly wiggle, while Celestia continued up top. They couldn’t stop themselves from giggling as it seemed their prodding was actually tickling.

A snort was heard. Chrysalis sat up quickly with the open scroll sticking to her face for a second. She was laughing hysterically because someone was poking her pores!

Not one someone but two, Celstia and Discord. She wanted to get away but her actions were delayed from only just waking and giggling so hard. Shouldn’t those two be hiding from her right about now? Well, she was less intimidating when she was red in the face from laughter.

And anger, she was furious.

“What- haha do you two- pfft ha- think you’r- you’re doing?!”

Despite the bubbling chuckles it was unmistakable how upset the princess was.

“I was- we were- he/she was-“ Their words tumbled awkwardly over each other as they spoke in unison. Discord fell on his bum while Celestia took a careful step back, both holding back their own set of giggles.

“I told you… not to touch those!” She panted from the forced laughter, her dark skin aglow from the flush that had spread. She stood from her chair trying to tower them in some sort display of intimidation she felt she lost.

The partners in crime simply looked at each other. As Discord stood, they smiled.

Her eyes narrowed. “What?”

“I thought you weren’t ticklish.” Their smiles turned to her eerily as Celestia spoke.

“S- so?” She felt the need the run, so she took a step back, just one step passed the chair.

“So you’ve actually been ticklish the whole time.” Discord continued as they both took matched her with a step forward.

“Don’t you dare.” Her eyes were still narrowed as she took another step back. They ignored her and complemented her pace once more.

“Don’t you dare what Chyrs?” Celestia asked too innocently.

In a flash Discord was next to her and the sparking light of successful arrival disoriented them both. But that was the distraction; Celestia took the opportunity to spring for her arm.

“This?” The changeling noble was ambushed with tickling pokes once again. She crumpled to the floor laughing in a loud unprincess like manner until she giggled so hard she could no longer make sound.

“I’m haha- gonna- ha! –snort- Kill You Guys!” She finally wretched away from the two, blazing fury lit in her emerald eyes. She grabbed for one of them but another flash went off before her eyes. They were gone for now and they knew her weakness, but she wouldn’t let them get the last laugh. A wicked smile crept on her face as she thought of the perfect revenge.

She’d need to find some twine, something sticky, and Luna. Then she’d show them a thing or two about tickling and invading her personal space.

But first she’d have to get back to reading about whittling, her art tutor expected a paper on it by Friday.

___-___

“I told you we could just teleport.”

Celestia rolled her eyes, still whispering although they were two hallways east of Chrysalis’ study. “Shush, she’s probably going to kill us in our sleep tonight.”

“It was worth it.” Discord’s grin was contagious, they both smiled wildly and looked at each other. Then they stopped and looked away, realizing they had been holding hands again.

“Let’s go find find Nanny Ann before she starts looking for us.” Celestia lead the way out of the room, while Discord followed after her.

“Priss.” Of course she would make sure to check in with their caretaker.

“What?” She turned back to glare at him.

“Nothing…, I think we have to take a left.” He brought their attention back to the task as hand. Teleporting in that huge castle was often confusing.

“I thought so.” She stuck her hand out behind her, open and waiting. It was a silent demand, no, a silent suggestion for him to take her hand again. What, did she think he would get lost, or try to leave her? Or maybe... He clasped his fingers around hers as a aloofly as possible, denying in his head that either of them were really enjoying the contact.

They walked down the halls together, holding hands the whole time.