• Published 26th Nov 2013
  • 699 Views, 33 Comments

Diary of a DJ - XyroX



Vinyl knows what being a DJ is like, and thanks to her diary we can get a little peek into her life.

  • ...
0
 33
 699

Bad News

Sup?

It seems like my fears have come true. Last night, I managed to sneak into Ruben’s house, and what I found wasn’t… encouraging, let me say. Using my magic, I found some documents, similar to those I found in Nick’s safe. I didn’t understand much of it, but it was enough to get sure that Ruben is in fact a clone. I don’t know what to say, written down in this damn book it looks like I’m totally resigned, but… my heart is broken, crushed beneath the hooves of the only two stallions I ever cared. Ruben was send by Nick to observe me, getting sure that I don’t talk to anypony about what I found out. Of course Nick is involved into this, I mean he’s the one who knows how to get me to love somepony, isn’t he? He just used my emotional weakness for his own purposes. It hurts… and I feel like a silly little filly. How could I miss all the signs? They say ‘The eyes of love are blind’, guess that’s true. I didn’t want to see the signs, or at least I didn’t want to believe what they told me.

But what do I do now? If I just break contact to Ruben, they’ll know that I found out about their plans. Again. But how could I possibly stay with him after that? He’s just a robot, controlled by some ponies who are only interested in their own profit. I can’t live my life with him, knowing who, knowing what he is. Maybe I should finally talk to Octy, maybe she knows what to do… but I still have a few hours until she comes home, maybe I’ll find out without bothering her with this.

It’s funny, somehow. Remember, a week ago? Back then I hadn’t had worries like this. The only thing I had to think about was how to get over writing this diary. And now? What happened?

Hold on a second, there’s somepony on the door.

.
.
.