• Published 4th Nov 2013
  • 2,097 Views, 76 Comments

StoneHeart - JT



Banished to space for the crime of being unwillingly augmented. An outcast of Humanity. Sucked into a black hole and deposited into an unknown land. Could be worse, Right?

  • ...
13
 76
 2,097

Crash and burn.

I crash through the woods, the sounds of my armored pursuers close behind me. I slam my fist into another tree branch, utterly destroying it.
I keep running even as I feel the damp soil underneath me change to cold stone beneath my boots. I see a gorge up ahead of me. Its space opening up like a great hungry fat man preying on a helpless cheeseburger. I continue running through the forest, changing pace only to run through a branch or vault over a stone.

"HALT! STOP IN THE NAME OF THE PRINCESS!"

I hear a very agitated voice, belonging to the 'Captain.' That I humiliated earlier.

"FUCK YOU AND YOUR PRINCESS, YOU WHALE SCROTUM!"

I holler back, putting most of my energy reserves into my leg augments. I pick up speed as I sail over the gorge, the ground below me dropping several hundred feet. I hate heights. I look up and notice the ground dropping much too fast, and before I know it, well above my sight.
The cliff wall soars above me as I fall, taunting me with my closeness.

"Well.....Fuck."

Were my last words before I hit the ground, my vision blacked as I struck..








I shake my head groggily as I try to sit up. The world around me spinning in a fast haze. I can feel little tingles in my brain, each one telling me which parts were damaged or not. Soon, a voice sounded in my thoughts, annoying me with it's message.

"Left cyclic rotor. Status....Damaged."

"Right adrenaline assembler. Status......Damaged."

"Lower ocular enhancer. Status....Damaged."

"Lower kinetic dampener plate. Status......Damaged."

"Warning, Warning.....both Shoulder back plate's are damaged beyond repair. Ejection eminent."

My eyes shoot open as I 'Hear' this.

"Oh no."

I scream as my plates shoot out of my back, both nothing more than sharpened blades. Both of them impaling the wall behind me with a dull thunk.
I keep screaming as the blood and regenerative fluid shoot out of my back, both making an attempt to seal the wound. My screams die down as the wounds are shut and small nanites rush to the wound to assemble as my new flesh. I grimace as I try to stand up, it takes me a few minutes but I make it. I look at the wall behind me to see my handiwork.
What used to be a simple grey stone wall with a coarse surface, is now a bloody nightmare with two sharpened pieces of metal sticking out of it.
I stare as my life blood drips off the wall and onto the floor. I tread through the mush and lay my hands on the metal pieces.
With one quick tug they come free with a sickening pop.
I hold my new blades close to my face, examining every inch. The steel at one end is sharpened angles, like a regular combat blade, but the main length of the blade is as smooth and sharp as a razor. The ends on which I hold them are shaped a little to my grip, the metal coarse to give me a grip.
I smile as I realize my trusty Nanites are still looking out for me.

"Warning! Warning! Un-Augmented space is available, Caretaker input Required for New Augmetics."

I look around and finally notice the room I am in. The walls are a dull Grey with stones set in them, there are rather thin iron bars lining one side of the cell, and a small bucket in another corner.

"Weird, no bed."

"That's because we didn't know whether or not you usually sleep on the floor."

I snap my head in the direction of the voice, my eyes narrowing as I see who it is.

"Well, if it isn't Sun-Ass herself. The fuck you want?"

Across the bars was a tall white horse, a picture of a rising sun on her flank, her horn was easily a foot and a half, while her wings were smaller than needed.
She stared at me with uncaring eyes and a slight smile. I had to admit, her eyes were pretty.

"Well, first of all, my student, Twilight Sparkle, informed me of your predicament, and I just want to tell you it is okay to be afraid, your lost and don't know where you are, not to mention well.....that."

She pointed a hoof over to the bloody wall. Her eyes somewhat looking away and her complexion turning slightly green.

"Do you need to see a doctor?"

"Lady, your doctors don't have the tech to fix all the stuff I broke, besides, I'll be back to, well, forty percent functionality in a few hours. Speaking of which."

She jumped back as a blue light burst out of my good eye and scanned over one of her wings, cascading in every detail.

"Warning! Chosen Augment will require a massive diet of nutrients and minerals."

I smile at the voice in my head. "Yeah, yeah, just get it done."

The mare stared at me with a very horrified look on her face.

"W-W-What did you just do?"

I look at her with a slight smile.

"I'm just pimping my ride."

Author's Note:

Hey y'all. I'm holding an OC entrance for some ponies, and meta humans right now so enter them in on my blog!
Thanks for reading!