• Published 8th Nov 2013
  • 1,034 Views, 12 Comments

The mane six go to America - Sparkle Dust



An accidental spell leads to the mane six heading into New York City.Will they ever get home?

  • ...
32
 12
 1,034

Twilight's side

Ugh...

Oh! Sorry! I'm...just not feeling my best right now. I have been sick lately, like really sick.

Well, everyone walked in to my hospital room, and I was asleep, but I woke up as soon as they walked in. They are a bit loud.

"Oh, good! You're awake. You feeling better?" Rarity asked.

"N-" I couldn't finish.

"Good, because we need you to earn money to bail Rainbow Dash!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed.

"Bu-"

"And we need it soon, so we can use the-" Rarity was cut off by yours truly.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? I am still not feeling-ohmy- the pain-" I blacked out.

"Is she awake?" Fluttershy.

I opened my eyes and noticed a scar on my stomach.

"Uh- what just happened?"

"Ms. Barker, we had to take out your appendix. If we didn't, you would have died." the doctor, Dr. Schultz, told me.

"How bad was it?" I asked.

"Very bad, it almost went behind your spine."

"Umm....what if you take an appendix out of a pony?" I was worried.

"I do not know, to be quite honest."

"Oh, great, oh great, Idon'tknowwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatishappeningtheroomisspinnniingandsoistheworldearthspinsonitsaxisilikepieandFlashSentryIthinkImight-" I threw up and blacked out again.

I woke up to hear some people gathered around me.

"Oh, thank God she's finally awake!" Rainbow Dash?

I opened my eyes again.

"H-how'd you bail Rainbow Dash?"

"Oh, Fluttershy won a contest of guess how many jelly beans are in the jar. I won too. She's good with math, but I ate all the jelly beans." Fluttershy blushed as Pinkie Pie bragged on.

"It-it's no big deal." Fluttershy said quietly.

"Well, hey, at least you bailed me out." Rainbow Dash glared at Applejack. "And you were bailed first. According to my father, I am 20% cooler than a super-strong country girl."

Applejack ran out of the room, crying.