• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 2,578 Views, 78 Comments

RariTwi Group Collab - Anonymule



!!!!!This collection is now dead, please see the Finer Things: The Rarilight Collab by Donraj for more RariTwi.!!! Prompt based short stories from the authors of the RariTwi group.

  • ...
12
 78
 2,578

PreviousChapters Next
Coming Clean by Sam Cole

Coming Clean

By: Sam Cole

~~~~~<>~~~~~

"Get it off me!" The once delicate voice of a beautiful white mare rang out through her parlor. "Get it off, get it off, get it off, get it off!"

"Hold still and I will," Twilight snorted in anger as she watched her friend thrash about. "Calm down, it's only pottery clay."

"It's adobe! Red Clay Twilight! Red Clay! Do you have any idea what Red Clay does to white fur?" Rarity snapped back, fire in her eyes.

"It stains," Twilight sighed with a roll of the eyes. "But hey, you were the one who said we should try more couple activities."

"Well, yes..." Rarity admitted.

"And you did shoot down my idea of joining a book club," Twilight reminded as she began to scrub out the mess in her lover's fur.

"Dear, you run the book club. I wanted us to expand our horizons!" Rarity whined as she flopped down in the warm water.

"Reading expands the horizons," Twilight noted with a small frown. "Besides, your idea of wine tasting tours was really..."

"Selfish?"

"Yeah. I hate to admit it Rarity, but we just have such different tastes when it comes to leisure activities."

"Not true dear," Rarity corrected. "We both loved going to the theater. We both loved the forest jogging. And I can't remember a better time in all my life than when we played in the rain coming home from the opera."

"That was a really fun night," Twilight blushed, remembering the water running down her mane, the look of Rarity's mane besieged by the weight of the water. "That was the night I fell in love with you..."

"Wait, you what darling?" Rarity asked. She had as of yet not been privileged to those three little words.

~~~~~<>~~~~~

PreviousChapters Next