• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 1,201 Views, 7 Comments

My Little Zero:A Megaman and My Little Pony crossover - RiceAlicorn



Dr.Weil did something to Ragnarok, so when it exploded Zero would no longer return... But did Zero really die?

  • ...
1
 7
 1,201

Chapter Six:Zero and his ponytail

Zero woke up, and didn't open his eyes. He enjoyed waking up in the morning and not having to do anything, but he felt warm on the front of him. He felt a pressure against his groin, and realized something. Wait...Somebody is in this bed with me! he thought. He opened his eyes. and he immediately saw brunette hair. He turned his head slightly, and saw Iris sleeping in a small box filled with cotton balls on a nightstand nearby. Fuck... We got so drunk, we both ended up in my room! AND I'M SPOONING HIM! he thought. Zero pushed X off the bed, and he yelped. "Wha... Wha.." X mumbled. X blinked several times and looked at Zero, then broke out laughing.

"What? Why are you laughing?" Zero asked. X pointed at a mirror, and Zero looked at it. Iris woke up, and looked at Zero too. She broke out into laughing like X did. "WHAT IN THE FUCK!?" Zero screamed. "WHY IS MY PONYTAIL IN A BRAID?!"

Iris and X laughed even louder. Iris stopped, and said "Don't you remember, Zero? You and X were drunk and I asked if I could braid it, and you said yes"

Zero growled. "Seriously, Iris?" he said.

"Seriously." Iris said.

"Untie it"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Fine... I'll untie it"

Iris flew over to Zero, and with a quick hand, she untied the braid.

"Thanks" Zero said gruffly.

"Don't be angry, Zero. Not anybody's fault that we braided your hair" X said.

Zero nodded, and got out of bed. He walked a few feet, and fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Crap" X said.


Zero woke up on his bed, X looking at him. "Damn, Zero... Your body's functions were wrecked! Didn't you do a system check while here?" X asked.

Zero paused, and said "Nope. I completely forgot about that."

"Bedrest for you for a couple a days, and also, I have something serious to ask you."

"Ask away"

"Can I use your armor for Dr.Cain?"

"Sure"

"Thanks"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment