• Published 13th Oct 2013
  • 1,776 Views, 105 Comments

Pone-Shots - GroaningGreyAgony



Lined up for your drinking pleasure, a series of strange, recondite and heretical ficlets...

  • ...
8
 105
 1,776

Anon's Muffin Day


Thanks to BoredStupid100 for the image!

You're walking down the street in Ponyville, when suddenly Pinkie and Derpy flank you, wearing big suspicious grins. You keep a normal pace, trying not to breathe too loudly.

Pinkie gives you a muffin. "Hey, Anon! What kind of muffin is this?"

You take it in your hand as if it's likely to explode. You sniff it, and it smells fine. You take a bite.

"Uhm... Banana nut?"

"Doo doo de doo doo!" sings Pinkie.

You recoil from her to see Derpy smiling goofily and holding a similar muffin. You bite your lip, but Pinkie's crowdsinging power is too strong. "Banana nut!" you say through gritted teeth.

"Doo doo de doo!" Derpy sings.

They both hold more muffins under your nose.

"BANANA NUT!" you yell, and they dance around you like happy evil idiots.

"Doo doo, de doo doo,
De doo doo,
De doo doo,
De doo doo,
Doo doo doo-doo-doo-doo-doo!"

You strain to break free, and get ready to yell in Pinkie's face, something like "What the mother[CENSORED] [BLEEP] is this? You [CENSORED] retard ponies!"

Pinkie shoves another muffin in your mouth and your speech comes out like Charlie Brown adult talk, effectively making you sing the interlude.

Events deteriorate until you are chased out of town by the entire population of Ponyville, all playing Yakety Sax on kazoos.

Today was a buncha stoopid horse-asses day.