• Published 13th Oct 2013
  • 367 Views, 7 Comments

Sumponeigh Knot Yew visits Pony Ville - Uncle Knot



Tired of being ignored, Uncle Knot visits Pony Ville looking to do some magical experiments.

  • ...
 7
 367

Something wicked this way trots

As Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinky Pie, and Fluttershy arrived at the train station, they encounter Rarity, Knife Eyes, Uncle Knot and the station conductor in a heated exchange.

“You can’t shut down the train” said Rarity

“I can” said the station conductor firmly

“This is all your doing” said Knife Eyes accusing Uncle Knot

“Yes, it is” said Uncle Knot “as a member of the board of railroad commissioners, I do have some influence here, and while I can’t dissuade you from eloping, I can suspend railroad service. Please reconsider your rash decision, and post pony …”

“Oh, Twilight” said Rarity “I’ve found the most wonderful pony”

“So I’ve heard” said Twilight “what is this about eloping?’

“We love each other” said Knife Eyes

“And we want to be together forever” added Rarity

“Ever and ever and ever and ever” said Knife Eyes

“That’s four ever” said Pinky

“What’s the rush?” asked Uncle Knot

“But you’ve never been in love like this” responded Knife Eyes

“YOU HAVE NO IDEA! Special Police INVESTIGATOR KNIFE EYES” yelled Uncle Knot “You MUST learn to think before you make a blanket statement like that!”

“He’s quite right” said Rarity “we are sorry for being so unfeeling”

“That’s right Rarity” said Twilight “you should consider the feelings of your friends before you make quick decisions like eloping”

“Didn’t you want to share in your happiness with us?” asked Pinky

“I’m so sorry” said Rarity “my only excuse is we were caught up in the excitement of being together”

“So you won’t run off?” asked Applejack

“No, we won’t run off” answered Rarity

“No, we will stay” said Knife Eyes

“Excellent” said Uncle Knot “Pinky are the party preparations I asked you to make, ready?”

“Oh, yes” said Pinky “still waiting for some of the guests to respond to their invitations, but everything is ready”

“Smashing” said Uncle Knot “perhaps, if some ponies would like, we could combine the party with a wedding ceremony and celebration?”

“Oh, that would be delightful” responded Rarity

“Wait, what?” said Twilight

“Oh, darling” said Rarity to Twilight “I know this is sudden, but it’s just meant to be”

“Now hold on there” interrupted Applejack “just what makes you think that your friends want this to happen”

“Yes” said Fluttershy “it seems too sudden”

“I think it’s awesome” said Rainbow Dash

“And Princess Twilight can officiate at the wedding” volunteered Pinky

“Wow, would you do that for us, Princess?” asked Knife Eyes

“Of course Spi, spa, special investigator Knife Eyes” said Twilight “only don’t be so formal and call me Twilight”

“Yes Princess, er, Princess Twilight” answered Knife Eyes

Puff

“What’s this a wedding?”

“Discord!” said every pony in chorus

“How did you find out?” asked Twilight

“I just happened, not on purpose mind you, to look over Celestia’s shoulder when she was reading about an invitation to a party and now it has become a wedding as well. How delicious” said Discord “so I’m oh so happy to drop in”

“I didn’t put you on the invitation list” said Uncle Knot

“Purely an oversight” said Discord “I’m sure”

“How smashing” said Uncle Knot “it is so nice to meet you, for the first time”

“Why yes” said Discord “I know so little about you, and I look forward to getting to know you better”

“Alas, I know more than I would want to know about you” said Uncle Knot “maybe some things you do not even know”

“Oh, how curious” said Discord “me not know something, how incredulous”

“Things like responsibility, dependability “said Uncle Knot “kindness …”

“Kindness” said Discord “why Fluttershy has been most instructive in … “

“It seems our audience has slipped away” commented Uncle Knot

“So it would seem” said Discord “it has been so nice meeting you Sumponeigh Knot Yew, I’ll be back for the party”

“Of course you will” said Uncle Knot “do tell …”

Puff

“Celestia, oh, never mind, I seem to be talking to the wind” said Uncle Knot, noticing that he was alone at the train station.