• Published 29th Feb 2012
  • 1,591 Views, 14 Comments

Griffin Pony war. - Meh121



Story two to my other story with ww3 read Pony/Human WW3 first

  • ...
11
 14
 1,591

Preparations

"Sir we have griffins incoming." A solider said running up to me and panting heavily.
"Great there here all ready...". I said in a low tuned whisper.
"Hmm okay then let's get this set up before we get slaughtered I need you and 29 other to get on the A.F. guns." I said to him.
"A.F. guns sir?" The private asked thinking I was crazy.
"Anti Flight guns private now get a move on." I said motioning him to move on.
"What about us?" The 200 griffin rebels asked.
"Hang on I have a plan for you give me a minute." I said walking off to find somepony special.
"Dash I need you and the wonder bolts to meet in the main hall." I said to her still walking on.
"So Discord what made you decide to fight on our side?" I asked walking and looking at the ground.
"When you killed me I felt a certain rush through my body of holy light almost." He said.
"Interesting I did notice for some reason you felt less evil." I said to him.

"So you and the purple pony surprising a human could actually love a pony." Discord said to me.
"Well the funny thing I thought the same but it turns out when you become a pony in Equestria your whole feelings for things you like change I thought I was crazy but then I thought it made sense because before I had no feeling for pony's like that before." I said to him.
"You know what that makes sense for some reason." Discord said to me.
"Exactly." I said back to him.
"So now what?" Discord asked.
"I need to grab a secret weapon." I said to him.
"What weapon?" He asked.

"You'll see." I said to him. Discord just shrugged. We ran on where I hid the weapon.
"Where here." I said to him.
"It's about time." He said.
"Ha so funny." I said opening the trunk.
"What is that?" He asked.
"The weapon I made last war when I killed you...." I said to him pulling out the Red and Black Weapon pulsing with a glow.
"You couldn't make another one?" He asked.
"Not as good as this I made this with pure energy magic and hate lots of hate." I said to him.

"I'm familiar with the hate." Discord said.
"Exactly one blast could kill an entire army if I wanted to sacrifice my self." I said to him.
"You have a feeling you're going to have to use it?" He asked me.
"It depends I hope not but I'm ready for anything the reason is this gun is the most powerful of it's kind not even the princess could make a gun this strong combined." I said to him.
"You're kidding right?" He asked.
"Nope." I said to him grinning.
"All unicorns I need you with the earth ponies keep on the offence spells and the healing spells." I shouted.
"What about us?" The griffins asked.
"Dammit Dash forgetting everything." I said under my breath.

"We're here sir." Dash and the Wonderbolts said out of breath.
"You're job is one of the most fun." I said pointing up.
"What is it?" A random griffin asked.
"Air Combat take out all griffins with out the sun or the moon on them." I said casting a spell on the griffins giving them a mark.
"Good luck try not to get killed." I said.
"What about us?" Celestia,Discord,and Luna asked.

"Join in the fight I guess go to one of the 3 spots A.F. Guns,Flying,and Ground forces." I said walking off.