• Published 29th Feb 2012
  • 1,591 Views, 14 Comments

Griffin Pony war. - Meh121



Story two to my other story with ww3 read Pony/Human WW3 first

  • ...
11
 14
 1,591

Incoming.

"INCOMING!" The first words I heard for the start of this war. The griffins were dropping bombs on us buildings homes shops all destroyed.
(Thank god for evac.) I thought.
"Somepony anypony." A pony was shouting trying to get somepony to help him. I rushed over.
"What's the problem solider?" I asked.
"My leg.. it's been cut off." He said. The shrapnel slit off the leg of a pony the sight made me turn away my head for a second.
"Hang in there I'll get a medic over here." I said to him.
"MEDIC WE NEED A MEDIC!" I shouted. Another bomb went off only 40 feet away from me. I aimed my gun up and shot the griffin in the wing. No medic came so far.
"Stand still I'm going to heal you my self." I said to him. The griffin landed 20 feet from us.
"Sir we have a problem we got a griffin less then 30 feet away from us." The solider said.

"Well pull out your pistol and shoot it." I said patching up the leg.
"Thanks chief." The pony said walking almost good as new. A griffin landed dead right in front of me shot in the head a bit of blood coming out of the wound I looked to see Dash aiming for griffins in the head.
"Easy there Dash." I said hovering above the griffin.
"Oops my bad." She said smiling.
"INCOMING." I heard from another pony as bombs were ready to be dropped.
"Shoot the bombs those flying get on the ground this is going to get messy!" I shouted shooting one of the bombs making parts of griffin all over.

Twilight used her magic to pull down some of the bombs well Applejack kicked them up to hit the other griffins bombs. All that was seen was blood and parts of griffin but I'm keep that out of detail.
"Keep up the work." I said to all of them.
"Sir watch out!" A solider said. It was to late I was tackled and the griffin was starting to peck at me with it's razor sharp beak. I was fighting it but the griffin was stronger then I thought. The griffin was ripping out chunks of my skin and fur.
"Dammit stay off me you son of a bitch!" I said to the griffin and bucked it off breaking most of it's ribs.

"Who is your leader!?" I yelled asking it.
"I'll never tell you." He said spiting a bit of blood in face.
"I don't like that type of behavior now tell me who the fuck is your leader!" I said spiting in the griffins eye.
"I'm not going to tell you!" He said.
"Then I'm going to make you." I said pulling out my pistol and whacking the griffin in the face a couple of time I could see he was weakening I hit him one more time crack his beak.
"Ok stop I'll tell you just make it stop!" He said crying a bit.
"Who is it?" I asked. The griffin spat in my face. I shot him in the head even more blood went in my face. I used my magic to wipe it off.

"Capture one of them!" I said. There were still a lot of griffins.
"INCOMING!" A pony shouted out but before the griffin could drop the bomb Rarity shot the bomb.
"Nice work Rarity I'm surprised you actually shot him." I said to her.
"I might be a lady but I'll still be a ruffian once in a while." Rarity said fluffing her mane. Dash shot another griffin dropping a few inches from my hoofs.
"Jesus Dash again!" I shouted almost laughing.
"He was trying to dive bomb at you he could have killed you if not broke your back and I think we've used to much healing you know we are only allowed so much in a war unless you are a nurse which still takes time let's not try to waste it all in one day." Dash said.

"How do you know that?" I asked.
"Hello I'm an egghead now to." She said tapping her head.
"I read and I'm not an egghead." I said to her joking. A griffin was about to shoot dash I spotted it and used my magic to bring it down to question it this time I had a different approach I brought the griffin up to a house that was blown to shit but still had enough bricks to tie up a griffin.
"Oh Twilight." I said calling her.
"What's a matter?" She asked me.
"I need you to question this griffin." I said.
"Right away dear." She said smiling.

Bombs and A.A. guns could be heard still. I was watching my wife while she questioned the griffin as well as the others watched her back.
"So who is your commander?" Twilight asked.
"I'm not telling you." The griffin said to her.
"I think you will." Twilight said using her magic to burn a bit of the Griffin every few seconds you could smell the feathers burning and a big of flesh.
"This is nothing for pain." The griffin said spitting in Twilight's face. I saw this and shot the griffin in the leg.
"Spit on my wife again and the next one goes in the head." I said to him.

Griffins were starting to surround us.
"Dash and Shy fly up and shoot the griffins." I said. As soon as I said that they were shooting the griffins blood shooting out all over the place. The griffins were retreating.
"Hold your fire!" I shouted to all the ponies. Soon there was no fire and no bombs just the sound of the griffin being tortured. All of our side was cheering for our take back of the outskirts of ponyville.
"Nice work sir." Several ponies said patting me on the shoulder I said the same to them.
"Honey can you help me?" Twilight asked.

"Yes what do you need." I said to her.
"I need you to do that one fire tornado spell just in case I'll let you know." She said to me I could see the fear in the griffins eyes.
"I'll take you in as a P.O.W. if you tell us you won't have to die." Twilight said to him.
"Ok fine our leader is Gilda." The griffin said.
"Hmm not a surprise." I said teleporting the griffin to Celestia and Luna.
"So men we are going after Gilda tomorrow we march up the mountains!" I said to them all.
"Can you believe Gilda I thought we were done I need to write a letter to the princess." Twilight said.
"I thought we were done with her I guess not." AJ said.

"Killing an old friend times have changed more then ever." Dash said.
"Get some sleep I know it's strange but we've gone through worse." I said.