• Published 29th Sep 2013
  • 4,833 Views, 63 Comments

Incognito - The Chrysalis Chronicles - Naughty_Ranko



Queen Chrysalis goes undercover into pony society in order to find out what's normal.

  • ...
18
 63
 4,833
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

That was a bit... :rainbowwild: sadistic of you to finish this fic like this. Any plans for a sequel?

Aw man, it's over already? :fluttershysad:

Nice ending, now I have the image of Celestia being dommed by Chrysalis up the ass... I like this. :moustache:

Feel bad for her agents though, :rainbowlaugh: poor bastards.

3405992>>3405994
Not planning a sequel at the moment. Sorry.

I never intended to draw this out too long. I've planned this ending from the start and while I could have maybe added another chapter or two, it would have just needlessly convoluted the story. Sometimes it's best to quit while you're ahead.

A well executed :twistnerd:, to make an awful joke.

“Either by treaty or strength of arms, I'm gonna make Celestia my bitch. And she's gonna like it, when I slowly fuck her up the ass.”

write a fic about this. probably as a sequel to this. Heck, get all the royalty in on it.:pinkiehappy::trollestia::moustache::eeyup:

This was hilarious! I loved it!
Very well done, and a true demonstration of Chrysalis' political power.

Very clever Chrissy. Very clever indeed.:trixieshiftright:

That's a nice thought to end with... The Solar goddess getting ramrodded and impaled on Chrysalis's morphed genitals. Sounds like a job for a clop writer! Any takers?!

BRILLIANT! Such beautiful work from a beautiful mind. I am proud to call you a friend, and to have had this idea put to words by you. You're a better writer then I am when it comes to the "naughty", as it were. Bravo. A spectacular job. :moustache:

3614597
I was given a great prompt to work off. :raritywink:

well Chrissy dosint lack ambition

Absolutely awesome, loves the charecterisation of Chrissy. Holding out for a sequel, but you know you're done it well when they're holding out for more.

Okay, where's the sequal. Where's the Golden age. Where's that promise of Celestia being Chrysalis' bitch? :pinkiehappy::heart:

This is such a gloriously fucked up story! I LOVE IT! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

That was awesome. And i love how Chryssie might go for peace without going soft.

Though it'd be nice to find out why the changeling relations with ponies decayed in the first place.

Cya
Raziel-chan

Okay, that was a pretty epic ending. Kudos for having Chrysalis go for a peaceful solution to an invasion of Equestira while still being a rather horrible person.

A vote will be held to grant her majesty emergency powers to resolve this war.”

So, Chrysalis is Palpatine? I'm OK with that.

Login or register to comment