• Published 2nd Oct 2013
  • 6,245 Views, 73 Comments

Mr. Popo - DVAN56

  • ...
14
 73
 6,245

HIIIIIIIII

Mr. Popo

Celestia was taking a stroll through the royal gardens, alongside her was her nephew, Prince Blueblood.

“So have the lessons helped any Blueblood?”

“I think so, but it’s hard. I still want to act like mother and father do.” Blueblood said hanging his head down, “sorry again about the Gala.”

Celestia let out a soft chuckle before speaking. “It’s fine nephew, I forgive you but its not me that you need to be apologizing too.”

“You got that right. Bitch!” A new deeper voice said from behind.

The two turned around startled by the voice. No pony was supposed to be in the garden, not even the guards, when Celestia took her walks unless they were accompanying her. But behind them stood not a pony but a small black man.

Blueblood looked at the man first in confusion, unsure of what it was, then with annoyance. Celestia however was trembling in fear. She knew what that creature was behind her, his name, and his power

“Hi Celestia. Its been a long time.”

“M… M… Mr. Popo… what are you doing here. I thought… you hated… Equestria.” Celestia’s voice trembled with each word.

“Oh! Look at that, a mare that doesn’t know any better.”

“HOW DARE YOU TALK TO MY AUNTIE THAT WAY!” Blueblood roared.

Blueblood’s horn started to glow with magic as he made a charge at Mr. Popo, Fury burning in his eyes!

“Oh! Look at that, a mare that doesn’t know any better.” Mr Popo said again as Blueblood got closer.

Right before Blueblood was about to tackle Mr Popo, Mr Popo brought his arm out and backhanded Blueblood in the face. Blueblood was sent flying over the walls that surrounded the Castle, Popo just watched till Blueblood faded from view before turning back to face Celestia.

“Now Celestia, what is this about me hating Equestria?”


Twilight Sparkle was in the middle of the Ponyville library. Books of all sizes were glowing with a lavender glow as they were being lifted and moved with her magic. Spike was standing next to her with a quill and scroll in hand, making a check mark for each book title Twilight called out.

“Twilight is this really necessary? I mean this is what, the fifth time this week? No books are missing!” Spike protested.

“We don’t know that for sure Spike. there may be one missing, I got that feeling in my gut.”

Spike let out a defeated sigh knowing that it was useless to try and argue with Twilight once she got into one of her moods. Spike brought the quill back to the scroll ready to make another check on the paper when the door to the library swung open with a loud bang. In the doorway was Celestia, panting heavily, mane a mess, and her pupils shrunken and shaking.

“Princess!” Twilight and Spike shouted in unison.

“No time!… Hide me!... NOW!” Celestia said as she bolted into the library

Spike and Twilight just stared in shock and confusion as Celestia ran right past them, up the Library stairs, and straight into Twilights room.

“Did the Princess just run into your room Twilight?” Spike asked puzzled.

“Yes, but what has her scared so much?”

“Hiiiiii,” Mr. Popo said appearing in the doorway.

Spike and Twilight turned back to the door as they jumped in surprise.

“Tell me, did one of you two see a worthless maggot run in here.” Mr. Popo said looking at them.

“Who are you?” Spike asked

“SHUT UP MAGGOT!”

“That’s no way to talk to Spike! Just who do you think you are?”

Mr. Popo set his sights on Twilight and a small evil grin started to form on his face. Then he started to laugh.

“Dude thats cre-” Spike started to say as a black mist shot up from the ground and started to envelop him and Twilight, “-EEEEEY!”

The two tried to fight off the smoke but were soon completely covered by the black mist. The mist soon retreated disappearing, along with Spike and Twilight.

“Byyyyyyyyyyyye.”


Twilight lifted her head off the ground and looked around. All she could see was blackness in the void.

“Hello,” She said only to be replied with her echo.

“Spike?”

“Celestia?”

“Anypony?”

Each call was returned with an echo.

“Alright Maggot! Popo is going to teach you the pecking order.” Mr. Popo said as he suddenly appeared behind Twilight.

Twilight once again jumped in surprise at Mr. Popo’s voice as she turned to face him. Fear started to grip her wondering what Mr. Popo was about to do.

“It goes you, the dirt, the worms in the dirt, Popo’s stool, Celestia, Kami. Then Popo. Any Questions?”

“Who is Kami?”

“Shutup Bitch!”

Twilight flinched then stared blankly at Popo as a fear started to rise in her but remained quiet. A smile started to form on Mr. Popo’s face

“Now, Lets begin your training.”


Celestia laid on the floor under Twilight’s bed, shivering in fear. She didn’t know why he had returned to Equestria, nor did she care. All she wanted to do was hide, stay hidden away from that devil as long as possible.

Minutes turned to hours. The whole time she stayed hidden under the bed. Then she heard a sound coming from downstairs. It was the sound of someone crying. Reluctantly Celestia crawled from under her bed and softly walked over to the bedroom door opening it a crack just to get a quick glance of downstairs. Then she saw it. In the corner, curled up in a ball was Twilight shivering while crying.

Celestia opened the door all the way and carefully looked around making sure Mr. Popo was nowhere in sight. When she saw the coast was clear she made her way to Twilight. She had her suspicions but she had to ask Twilight a question.

“Twilight, what happened?” Celestia asked in a caring voice.

“First rule of Popo’s Training! Do not talk about Popo’s Training!” Twilight yelled out before curling back into a ball.

Celestia sat next to Twilight and started to brush her mane with her hoof in hopes to calm her down. She took another look around the Library. Something was off, missing, but she couldn’t place it at first. Then it hit her.

Where is Spike?


Back at Earth on the Lookout, Kami had just got up from his afternoon nap and headed outside for a breath of fresh air before doing the days events. Upon exiting the building he saw the strangest of sights. Mr. Popo was on his magic carpet, puffing from a bong. This was normal, what wasn’t normal was next to Popo was a small purple and green dragon doing the exact same thing.

“Mr. Popo… Who is this?”

“Oh Hello Kami. This is Spike… He’s the new number two.”

“But… your higher then normal aren't you?”

“This decision was made before getting high.”

“But… I’m the Guardian of Earth. You can’t replace me that -”

“Pecking Order!”

There was a stagnant pause as the two stared at each other for a moment before Kami spoke.

“I’ll go wash the dishes now...”

Author's Note:

Mr. Popo demands feedback and or errors pointed out needing fixing!