• Published 26th Sep 2013
  • 1,243 Views, 7 Comments

The Lightning Seven: The Second Strike *Old story* - Barracuda cyborg



A follow up story to Lightning Seven: Equestria Bound.

  • ...
1
 7
 1,243

Blueblood's scheme (Edited)

Meanwhile back in Equestria

We see the arrogant and pompous jerk Prince Blueblood angrily pacing about his chambers. "Gah!! I must get my revenge on those fools that stumbled on me two months ago," he shouted in anger. Ever since Celestia so called 'forced' him to stop messing with the Lighting Squad, he secretly vowed his vengeance on the mercenaries.

"Of course, sir," Blueblood's yes man agreed.

The prince placed a hoof on his forehead, thinking. "I shall dispense righteous fury on them at once... somehow!"

"Naturally, sir," the yes man agreed. Blueblood in fact had no less than two-hundred ready and able servants to cater to his every want and need at any given moment. But there was something special about Alf Firm, his personal yes man, that made him so pleasant to be around. Agreeable, one might say. And although this was simply because the prince had instructed him specifically to never disagree with him, Blueblood still enjoyed Alf's company even more so than his other servants.

"I heard that auntie Celestia was visiting those freaks to see some teleporting device to send them home," Blueblood rubbed his hooves together menacingly. "This may give me the perfect opportunity to eradicate them."

"Sir, must you really kill them?" The servant asked. "They have so many other uses they've demonstrated. I think they're clearly capable mercenaries-"

"Silence! I don't pay you to think!" Blueblood shouted.

"You don't pay me at all..."

"Irregardless! I'll pay you less if you speak out of turn again! I must find a way to deliver my revenge upon their backsides at once!" Blueblood declared, storming out. "And give me back the money I paid you last time before I return!"

Meanwhile, in another corner of Equestria a pony named Burning Sword was plotting his own revenge.

"Soon," Sword assured himself. He looked at his punching bag, designed to be shaped just like Prince Blueblood. He socked the bag in the face, then in the gut. "Soon..."

A few hours later, one of our would-be revengers was nearing their destination.

Galloping across the plains, Blueblood found the site where the Lightnings' teleporter was located. But none of the squad, nor anypony else was anywhere around that he could see.

"Where are those foolish cretins?" the angry prince asked no one in particular. "Hmm, perhaps I shall just nonchalantly enter the teleporter's proximity, thereby ensuring I am warped to whatever coordinates it links to in the event it is activated by accident."

The pony prince meandered his way over, casually admiring the landscape and skies above as he approached the obviously out-of-place mechanical contraption breaking the verdant plain.

"Hmm, this device does have quite a few buttons... and they're quite shiny." Curiosity got the better of the prince; he touched a button.

"Oh dear! What have I done inadvertently?" In a flash, the teleporter activated, sending the prince into another dimension.

Author's Note:

Yeah its a short chapter today. Now Blueblood's story arc is half way done. What will the stallion do in this world? Only time will tell.