• Published 18th Sep 2013
  • 1,356 Views, 19 Comments

Equus Magi Twilight Magica - Dragonfire2lm



Twilight Sparkle makes new friends and discovers the world of Magical Filles and Night Mares. Puella Magi Madoka Magica/MLP FiM Crossover

  • ...
3
 19
 1,356

In the Magical land of Equestria...

...The wise and powerful king Solaris raised the sun to start the day and brought forth the moon to begin the night. He ruled over the kingdom bringing peace and harmony to all the different types of ponies.

But all was not well, for a great darkness hung over his beloved subjects and in his efforts to find a solution he came across a messenger of miracles.That messenger granted young fillies the power to banish the darkness, to wield magic never seen by ponydom.

Over time these 'magical fillies' grew in number and strength, but so too did the darkness grow to match their power. It said that one the thousandth year since that first fateful meeting, the darkness will become a creature so powerful that will drown all in darkness and cold.

The Nocte Equus.

Author's Note:

please go Here, (or follow me 9since the blog notifications are still down, then that might be a good idea) for info regarding future chapters.

My internet dropped out just as I trying to save this..so this take three (I got frustrated trying to re-type it word for word, so I raged-quit in the middle of attempt two...).

Enjoy this piece-of-crap prologue....this was done as a bit of a pardoy of the inrto to 'friendship is magic part one'

narrated by Celestia.