• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 619 Views, 20 Comments

The Clock is Ticking - BlueBlitzPegasister



The mane 6 are all grown up and have children of their own. But on the Summer Sun Celebration, a mysterious time controller appears and takes the Mane six into the future. It's up to the Mane 6's children to save them.

  • ...
10
 20
 619

A lost Animal

The yellow pegasus’ stallion's blue eyes searched worriedly over all the furniture in the cottage. He had looked everywhere for her, where could she be?! He shook his purple mane. “Abigail!?” He called out, looking for a black and white striped tail. Where could the silly raccoon be? He could’ve sworn she was on the couch just a few minutes ago. He had to go get ready for the Summer Sun Celebration, but he had to tell Abigail first so she wouldn’t do anything naughty. A yellow mare with a long pink mane came down the stares. “What are you looking for, dear?” she asked, her turquoise eyes showing sympathy and kindness. “I’m looking for Abbie, mom.” He said quietly.



A knock on the door startled him, causing him to jump up and hide behind the couch. He looked at the door, fear in his eyes. Another knock came, but this time accompanied by a voice.

“TimidHoof?! It’s Sundae Spirit! We gotta hurry up a little bit. Are you partying in there or what?!” she shouted. TimidHoof relaxed a little bit. It was just his friends. His mother shuffled up to the door and opened the door, only to be tackled by Sundae Spirit.

She whimpered, looking up at Sundae. “C’mon now, Sundae. We ain't got no time for that.” Apple Buck frowned. “I’m so so so so sorry Mrs. Fluttershy!” Sundae stood up and bounced away, looking around the cottage. Fluttershy dusted herself off before walking into the kitchen.

“We’ve gotta go to the train station, Timid. Hurry up.” Crystal sighed.

“B-but.. I can’t find Abigail anywhere and I HAVE to tell her where I’m going, or else she’ll be all alone, without knowing it and then she’ll think I’ve abandoned her, and, and...” TimidHoof started ranting on.

“We get, we get it. We’ll help you find her, but for starters, I think you should get out of your hiding place.” Shadow smiled. TimidHoof blushed and stood up slowly.

“Now, where was the last time you saw that critter?” Adam asked.

“Well.. She was on the couch 10 minutes ago..” TimidHoof whispered. “But I’ve searched everywhere.” TimidHoof looked at his hooves which were kneading the wooden flooring.

“FOUND HER!!” Sundae Spirit shouted, holding a raccoon in her hooves.

“Oh! Abbie!” he exclaimed, taking the sleepy raccoon out of Sundae’s hold.
“I’ve been looking every for you. How did you manage to find her?” TimidHoof questioned.

“Well, you must’ve searched everywhere, but your room. She was sleeping on your bed. Silly you!” Sundae giggled as TimidHoof blushed but looked down at Abigail.



“Thank you, thank you, thank you so much. Now, Abbie. I’m going to the Summer Sun Celebration and I’ll only be back in 2 days time. The food is in the kitchen. You know how to get it. Now be a nice little raccoon and don’t get yourself into trouble, ok?” he told the half-listening raccoon. Abigail nodded and squirmed out of TimidHoof’s grip, running up to his room.



“Ok, I’m ready to go.” TimidHoof turned to the four other ponies, which all nodded. Sundae bounced out the door, “Hurry, hurry hurry! We’re gonna be late!” She shouted as she disappeared out the door. The five left over ponies turned to look at each other before charging out the door. “I love you mom!” Timid managed to say, being pushed out by his friends.


"I love you too, my little pet" Fluttershy whispered.
Fluttershy had listened to all of that from the kitchen, an obvious smile on her face. She shook her head. Sometimes her son could be so lost without his friends. Almost like a lost animal.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Me and BlueBlitz had a bit of writers block so we kind of struggled, but no more worries!! We made it through alive! We're not dead! So uhm, the next chapter's about them going to Canterlot and meeting their final group member. I think you guessed it already. Anyways!
Don't forget to:
Comment
Like
& Favourite!


------A BlueBlitz edit-----
Hey y'all. It's BlueBlitz here.
I changed TimidPaw to TimidHoof. It was
originally going to be TimidFoot, but c'mon.
Ponies don't have hooves!

Alright y'all, see ya!
-BBP
Thanks for reading!
- ScarletSage & BlueBlitz