• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 617 Views, 20 Comments

The Clock is Ticking - BlueBlitzPegasister



The mane 6 are all grown up and have children of their own. But on the Summer Sun Celebration, a mysterious time controller appears and takes the Mane six into the future. It's up to the Mane 6's children to save them.

  • ...
10
 20
 617

Apples To The Core

A single apple fell from the apple tree and landed with a small thump on the hoof of a stallion. He threw it up into the air before bucking it into another tree, the apple landing squarely in the middle of the trunk. "That's be darn good buckin' right there." An orange mare said as she came up beside the stallion. "Thanks, ma." The brown stallion smiled at the compliment. "I abviously got it frum ya', everypony knows that, AppleJack."
Applejack blushed. "Come on, AB. Ya know that ain't true. Yer just as good as buckin' apples as anypony in the apple family. That's wha we named ya' Apple Buck,"


Apple Buck and AppleJack lay down under the trees, talking about the catering for the Summer Sun celebration...when suddenly.
CRASH!!!
"What in tarnation!?" Yelled AB. Shadow Cloud was stuck, headfirst, into the apple tree AJ and AB were lying down under. "Um, Hey AB, hi Mrs. AppleJack" Shadow said sheepishly.
AB facehoofed, while AppleJack just chuckled. "Hey there, Shadow cloud. Need some help gettin' out of that there apple tree?" Shadow cloud blushed and nodded a bit. AppleJack just shook her head, smiling.
"Here's some practice for yer buckin', Apple Buck."
She stood away from her son as he stood up from the soft grass and turned around.
"Ready there, Shadow Cloud?" Shadow Cloud simply snorted.
"Ready as I'll ever be." He murmured. Apple Buck nodded and raised his hind-legs, pushing them with full force at the trunk.
Shadow Cloud fell onto his face right into the ground, a few apples falling onto his head. AB just laughed at his friend while AppleJack stood beside her son.
"Quit laughin' at yer friend now, won't cha?" she hit him on the head.


"Ow!.. Fiahn.." He grumbled. Shadow Cloud just shook the apples off his head and stood up.
"Pfft. I wasn't really ready. Anyways, we're going to be late for the Summer Sun Celebration in Canterlot! Hurry up!!" he exclaimed. Apple Buck's green eyes widened.
"Now!" Shadow nodded vigorously, his navy blue mane getting messy.
"Shoot!" AB turned to face AppleJack. "Bye, ma! Meet cha there!" He exclaimed before turning to Shadow. "Last one there be a rotten apple!" Apple Buck shouted at Shadow before running off, leaving Shadow to catching up to him.
AppleJack sighed and grinned. Apple Buck was definitely a great addition to the Apple Family. His passion, kindness and not to mention his commitment.
He was certainly and apple to the core.

Author's Note:

Hey there everypony! Pfffftt.. I can't say that with a straight face XD. Anyways. This 'aint BlueBlitz typing this. It's the new addition to the team! BUT, I'm using her account so I can write. MMmmm.. Yes.. Anyways. The name's ScarletSage! Hope you like this chapter, it was definitely longer than the other chapter. Why, you ask? BRAIN POWAH x2.. More chapters coming your way in the nearest fimfiction.net.. Stay tuned to find out more!
Remember to:
Comment
Like
& Review!
Thanks for reading!
-ScarletSagePegasister & BlueBlitzPegasister


--------------A BlueBlitz Edit---------------
Hey y'all. BlueBlitz here. I'm here to tell you that i'm renaming
Adam to Apple Buck. Adam doesn't really make sense to me and most viewers.

Sorry about the sudden change!

-BBP