• Published 31st Dec 2014
  • 1,240 Views, 16 Comments

The Fate of a Monster - gamerboytetris



Can the sins of a monster really be forgiven? Or is it just a pipe dream?

  • ...
1
 16
 1,240

-Forward-Thank You!

Hello and thank you for opening my first fan-fiction story that I have been dying to put up (it's starting to haunt me in my dreams) so every brony can enjoy reading it. (I probably wont get a cutie mark for story writing but I'll have a stab at it.) I do have a fairly good idea how to lay out the story but it will take some time to get it right (living on the family farm almost never has a good work schedule) so I will do my best to make time to work on the story. I will try to keep the word count per chapter above 2,000 words cause no one likes short chapters. If you have any questions for me just let me know. I would be happy to answer them the best I can and honest criticism if you will. Also if you do, spot out any typos and confusing sentences so I can fix it pronto.

"With that being said, I hope you will enjoy this story and-THWAK-ow!"
Adrian-"Will you just hurry up and get on with it gt! No one wants to listen to your intro; your not even in the story."
gt-"Jeez! your fist hurts! ;_; I had to start the story somehow."