• Published 13th Sep 2013
  • 1,519 Views, 12 Comments

My New Life With Trixie - Moniker



I was forced to go to Equestria with Trixie. I am living in Ponyville with Trixie two roommates that's all that it is. Just one unicorn to another living under the same roof... right?

  • ...
9
 12
 1,519

Meeting Every-pony

My New Life With Trixie

The Horseman

Meeting Every-pony


I grabbed my aching head. Or... I thought I grabbed my head. My hand repeatedly slipped off my throbbing head. "Ah, that hurt," I finally opened my eyes. It was bright day. My eyes squinted at the sudden bright sunlight. "OW," I blurted out looking away at the bright sun which I was right above. I got up quickly before opening my eyes. I slowly opened them. I saw Trixie on the ground. "Trixie!?" I tripped after my first step. "Huh?" I looked below me. Sure enough, I am a pony. Guess that explains my increased pain when I woke up and when I fell just now. I rubbed my new found pony forearm.

Trixie groaned. Trixie spoke slightly distorted and muffled being on the ground.

I chuckled at her muffled words. I knew I would go to Equestria but, well, this is just ridicules. I didn't expect I would become a pony. That actually never crossed my mind to be honestly. I sighed. "Oh hell, I'm a pony," I saw Trixie still sleep talking.

"Mmm... Ms. Cake you've outdone yourself yet again," she spoke in her sleep.

I chuckled at her. I fumbled to Trixie falling next to her. "Trixie, Trixie wake up," I nudged the blue mare.

She rolled to her other side. Only giving am adorable moan.

I sighed. Ugh... I have hard time getting her up yesterday. I nudged her again this time harder. "C'mon Trixie, ya gotta wake up," I spoke still bumping her. I sighed and looked over. We must've fallen into the park. I heard a crackly voice. It wasn't the voice of Rainbow Dash I knew that.

"Hey, you, I haven't seen you around, are you new?" the female crackly voice asked.

I nodded couldn't place my finger on it but that voice was one I heard before. I turned. "Oh, hi, eh... yeah, name's Gabe," I introduced myself to the magenta maned filly.

"My name is Scootaloo," she held her head high proudly.

I nodded. "Got it," I knew who she was but... I'd like just right now for Trixie to know I was a human before now. "Nice to meet you," I attempted to get up only to fail epically falling to the ground feeling a sharp pain on my horn.

"Uh..." Scootaloo was at a loss of words. She glanced at my uh... flank. Her eyes of course lit up happily. "Join us!" she leapt on top of Trixie. That oddly didn't wake her.

"Uh... what?" I to be honest knew what they were asking but... it was sudden.

"Join the Cutie Mark Crusaders of course!" she shouted making me flinch.

I fell to the ground... again. "Uh... I-I guess," I stuttered.

An airy gasp left the filly's mouth she ran off happily. I sighed I looked back at Trixie. "Trixie, Trixie, c'mon Trixie, ya gotta wake up," I pleaded. I heard a groan I knew I was finally successful. She looked at me surprised to see I was a pony.

"Whoa The Great and Powerful Trixie must've done something wrong," she said staring at me as a pony. "How do you feel?" she asked me.

"Well, odd, I can't walk, I have to learn how to walk... again, I feel a migraine coming on," I rubbed my aching head.

"That happens often for a child, and apparently new unicorns," she explained to me making me realize I am literally a child now, I don't know how to walk well, I have something child unicorns have oh man, and I am worthless.

"Alright, I get it, I'll uh... learn how to walk," I sighed. "First, we need a house," I brought up wobbling on my four legs.

She nodded. "Agreed, I guess, I could get my old house in Ponyville refurbished," she offered rubbing her head.

"You used to live in Ponyville?" I asked I recall Trixie being more of a nomad.

She nodded. "When Trixie was young, Trixie lived in a magic shop," she admitted very vaguely.

I was happy to hear that we have a way to earn dollars eh... bits. "Care to tell me more?" I asked I was slightly intrigued she lived in Ponyville.

She ignored the question and walked to the house it was pretty dusty, cobwebs everywhere, and looked black ashy almost. "Here it is," she smiled weakly she remembered all the good... and bad memories she had in here.

"Nice place I'll give you that, let's refurbish this place," I was released from Trixie's magical aura; it was helping me walk.

She lifted me up when I fell to the ground. "Maybe I should just call some ponies to help," she offered I agreed with that I don't think I can help much, you know, without magic or strength to walk.

I chuckled embarrassingly. "Yeah," I said face berried in the dusty floor.

"Trixie hoped she wouldn't have to have her help but..." she again was slightly vague but I knew who she was talking about.


She levitated me alongside her. My migraines were just as unbearable now than before. A Pegasus hit Trixie by surprise which made her loss her magic control and dropping my; face first at that.

The cyan Pegasus wiped off dust from her own coat. "Hehe, sorry," she said face away from Trixie. The mare turned to face her. Her embarrassed smile faded to a hatred frown. "It's you, what are you doing here?" she asked spite in her crackly voice.

"Hello Rainbow Dash," she paused for a moment. She glanced at me I was face first in the ground. "Trixie, eh... I am helping out a friend, do you think you may help refurbish my old home in Ponyville?" she asked almost pleading.

Rainbow was speechless the 'The Great and Powerful Trixie' is asking for help finally she answered. "Wait, did you say 'I'?" Rainbow asked shocked in she chose to speak normally.

She nodded signaling she had. "Yes, I did, Trixie I still speak often, but, Trixie is holding back at that, Trixie eh... I need help, can you help?" she asked almost pleading... again.

Rainbow sighed after answering. "I guess, nowhere is this friend?" she asked looking about the ground.

Trixie pointed behind her. I was still face first in the ground... hardly moving at all.

Rainbow picked me up and looked at me. "Well, your interesting, kind of cute too," I blushed at that and slapped her hooves away.

"Thanks for getting me out of the ground, name's Gabriel, but you can call me Gabe," I thanked the rainbow maned mare.

"No prob kid, name's Rainbow Dash," she looked back at Trixie. "So when should I start?" the rainbow mare questioned Trixie.

"Just please for right now bring wooden boards," she asked of the mare.

She nodded and flew off into the distance.

We watched her fly off and we kept going. She lifted me up with magic and I floated alongside the blue mare. We ran into a pink blob. It was a pony; I knew what would happen next. "Hello," I spoke only for the mare to gasp and run off into the distance. “I knew that would happen," I spoke softly to myself. I looked back at Trixie who lifted me yet again after falling by the pink party mare running into me.

I saw a white unicorn mare. I was forced to go over there. I was walking well, not walking I was moving my four legs as the magic pulled me closer. "Oh c'mon Trixie, not her," I sighed when I looked back the purple maned mare was looking at me.

"Hello there darling, I must say I've never seen you before, my name is Rarity, you new to Ponyville?" she asked looking at the fact I have nothing on me.

"Uh... you can say I'm new to Ponyville, name's Gabriel, but you can call me Gabe" I chuckled lightly. I felt a tear at my other forehoof. Rarity's magic was fighting over Trixie's magic. "Okay, OW, OW, OW, That hurts Rarity," I felt an even sharper pain in my forearms. Finally after another high pitched squeak on my part Trixie let go and let Rarity do what she does best... making dresses and suits. I was feeling a tear at my waist as she squeezed the measuring tape around my waist figuring out what size I was. I sighed. I just let her do whatever she wants. Finally she was finished. With a flick of her horn she made a suit that she thought fit me. Trixie took it and shoved it in her almost empty saddlebag. "Thank you, if you don't mind can you help us make refurbish our house, in Ponyville, we need wood so if you don't mind helping us out gather wood and bring it here, can you do that?" Trixie asked.

Rarity shook her head. "I will not do that for such a... ruffian such as yourself," she raised her head.

I sighed. I fell to the ground. "Can you help me then?" I pleaded looking at her she was above me.

She thought for a moment. "I guess I can help a cute stallion like you, I'll gather wood," she sighed walking outside and into the woods.

I looked at Trixie. She raised me with her magic. We walked the street. Trixie looked at me while walking. She ran into Twilight Sparkle. "Trixie, what are you doing here?" Twilight Sparkle asked seeing me for the third time face first in the ground.

She groaned. "I need you... help," she paused for a moment she felt words catch in her throat.

Twilight's jaw was agape she referred herself as 'I'. "You need my help?" Twilight cocked her head.

She slowly and regretfully nodded. "Yes, we-" Trixie was stopped by Twilight Sparkle.

Twilight with no warning covered Trixie's mouth. "We?" she was shocked did Trixie make a friend?

She nodded and pointed at me. A groan left my lips it was muffled by the dirt I was falling on quite a lot. Trixie lifted me up out of the ground. The fall was not good for my migraines. I rubbed my head gingerly with my new found hoof. "Hi, name's Gabriel," I acted as though I didn't know the lavender mare.

"I'm so sorry, you new to Ponyville?" she asked quizzically she had never seen me before.

I shrugged. "Yeah, you can say that," I admitted a light chuckle left my mouth when remembering Pinkie Pie. She nodded a purple aura formed around her saddlebag; the flaps opened and a map was put in my eh... hooves. "Is this for me?" I asked figuring the answer being yes.

"Of course, you need it more than I do, so, what do you need?" she asked.

"We need help with hammering the nails, we're refurbishing Trixie's old house," I explained Twilight looking different than normal.

"Okay, I'll see you there," Twilight chuckled and walked off. I was dumbfounded what was that? Who knows?

We walked to the farm seeing Applejack... hard at work as usual. Her brother with her as well, it is also normal. Trixie sighed her magic wasn't taking any toll on her strength. That was odd... whatever. "Excuse me, could Trixie ask you something?" Trixie asked in her normal third person speech pattern.

The orange earth pony twirled around. She sighed. "What is it Trixie?" she asked with annoyance clouding her voice.

She looked away. She this time didn't lose focus. "Can you help us, me, Trixie, and this stallion; Gabriel," she pointed her hoof at me.

AJ wondered if she should. She after a few moments of thinking agreed. "I guess what 'bout ya Big Mac?" AJ looked at her big brother.

"Eeeup," he spoke in his iconic words.

She nodded again. "I can help ya'll especially for some-pony as handsome and cute as ya are Gabriel," AJ pat my back.

"See ya later Sugarcube, anyway, what do ya need meh ta do with meh brother?" AJ asked staring back at me.

"We need wood," I answered watching the mare walk off her tail hitting my muzzle.

I cleared my throat. "That... was... uh... weird," I blushed knowing something was wrong with that.

I felt a sharp pain fill my body how? All that was there was Trixie's magic how did I feel pain?


"We'll skip Fluttershy, she won't help us at all," Trixie kept me in the air.

I agreed, in all honesty she wouldn't help at all. "Yeah," me and Trixie walked to the house. Every-pony that they asked for help was helping. After a while the town was helping one after another the entire town was picking up a piece of wood helping. To make me feel better Trixie told me I was 'supervising' I can't walk so you know how am I any help? I saw a light pinkish purple mare. I looked at her. She was taking a breather. "So... how are things coming?" I asked still feeling bad I can't help at all.

The pinkish purple mare smiled at me. "It's going great, I don't think we've been properly introduced, my name is Ms. Cherilee, but you can call me Cherilee, Ms. Cherilee is just what my students call me," she explained I took Cherilee being her name.

"Okay Cherilee, name's Gabriel, but, just call me Gabe," I shook hooves with her. My new found hoof was being led by Cherilee's.

"I'm going to get back to work," she said getting up to get back to work.

I felt slightly alone. No-pony was with me. Oh well, that's alright.

Trixie walked to me. "Is everything okay Gabe?" she asked noticing the frown on my face.

I shrugged. "I guess, I just feel bad, here you are refurbishing our house and here I am not doing jack," did I just say that? Geez I never say 'jack' again I shook my head.

She pat my back to comfort me. "It's okay Gabe, you're doing something, you're supervising," she reminded.

I rolled my blue eyes. "Yeah, that changes everything, by that I mean it changes nothing, you're supposed to be not doing the heavy lifting I am, but, I can't I just feel worthless," I frowned earning another pat on the back from Trixie.

"Don't be sad, you'll be on your feet in no time just watch," she comforted that actually made me feel slight better.


Finally we finished the building process. We walked (or... Trixie walked I floated) to Davenport's sofa and quill shop for the sofas and went down to 'Stable for Savings' for the beds, and other furniture. We walked in to both our surprise we walked in with some of the items we brought we were jumped by the pink party mare herself.

"Hiyamyname'sPinkiePieIknewyouwerenewbecauseIknowevery-" I covered the mare's muzzle with my forehoof.

"I know," I sighed taking my hoof away ever so slightly from the mare's mouth.

"Were you surprised huh were you?" she asked leaping from one side to another of me. She suddenly stopped. "Hey, you are kinda cute," she admitted. With that I blushed slightly.

"Eh... thanks," I said weakly walking alongside Trixie. I might just be getting the hang of this. I smiled as I walked weakly towards Trixie. I felt like a toddler when Trixie cheered for me. "Please Trixie, please don't cheer for me while we have company," I begged the light blue mare.

She huffed. "Fine," she looked away from me. I smiled satisfied with she had agreed to stop. I walked slowly but surely to the stairs. I was unsure if I should walk up them, I don't have much confidence in myself. I know the party just began but, being a human one minute and being a pony the next minute. And it doesn't help that I am in a totally new place. What will happen tomorrow? With my new life with my new roommate Trixie. I guess I'll find out soon enough. I walked in; there sadly was only one bed, nothing else. Trixie followed closely. "This is not right," Trixie immediately spoke noticing the bed.

I sighed I was too tired to go back to the store. "We'll just do that whole head to legs thing," I sighed. Mental note: Bring back the bed and replace it for two twin beds. I placed my head on the pillow it was heaven. Granted it was quite a while since I slept last and it's been a quite stressful day. My eyes shot open though the sound of the party downstairs. I didn't have the energy to walk downstairs and demand they go home. I grabbed the nearest pillow and shoved in on my face attempting to black the sound. It failed miserably. It was what 1:12 A.M. before the party stopped those ponies sure have a lot of energy. "This'll be fun to live with them," I told myself. Finally I drifted off to sleep.

Author's Note:

Yes this will turn into a slight romance story in future chapters.

(I don't do well with AJ's accent, I'm sorry).