• Published 9th Sep 2013
  • 321 Views, 2 Comments

The Quartz - Luna Kamingo



Time, is the one thing that connects all the worlds together, the one thing that all of them have in common. So what happens when the place where time itself resides is disrupted? A young unicorn, called by an ancient power, will soon find out.

  • ...
6
 2
 321

Prolog

Time: Time alone is the key to everything, the sequence of events which move forward and supposedly follow a set path. But what is unknown to every creature is that time is not set in stone. No the one thing that connects every world together is rather easy to disrupt.

There is one place where all of time resides, connecting every piece like glue. This place is known as the Quartz. Here beings from other worlds are brought in to keep time in check. Each one is chosen for a reason, but only a few gain the true knowledge which dwells here.

This is where our story begins, with one who was originally a unicorn; but now a being of many forms, one of everything that exists within the great realms. He is one of the thirteen Quartzmasters which reside over all within this collection of realms. He was called by one of the guardians, who reside within this realm, and is destined to protect this place; and, by proxy, everything else that exists.