• Published 11th Sep 2013
  • 446 Views, 0 Comments

Helena Douglas in Equestria - dbzponyninja

  • ...
17
 0
 446

Third Visit

Helena Douglas in Equestria Story 3 Third Visit by dbzponyninja Written on ‎November ‎20, ‎2013

Last time on Helena Douglas in Equestria Helena took her second visit to Equestria where she went to Ponyville and had a day of fun with Rarity and her little sister Sweetie Belle what happens next let's find out right now?

Helena held the magic jewel in the palm of her hands and said in the trademark French accent that she talks in "Take me to Equestria."

Anyway today she decided to have a picnic with all six members of The Mane Six (Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Princess Twilight Sparkle)

Fluttershy told her in the soft almost quiet voice that she talks in while hovering in mid air with her pegasus wings "I'm happy to be able to spend time and have fun with you again Helena."

Helena smiled and told her "Thank you Fluttershy but I am happy to spend time with all of you."

Pinkie Pie told Helena in the high pitch high energy voice that she talks in while jumping up and down exciteidly "I love hanging out with all my friends."


Rarity asked Helena in the high society/ British accent that she talks in as she levitated a tea kettle over to her with unicorn telekinesis "Would you like some tea Helena darling I made it myself?"

Helena told Rarity "Thank you Rarity I would like some tea."

Applejack asked the other five members of The Mane Six and Helena in the trademark southern accent that all members of the Apple family except Babs Seed (even though she isn't in this story) talks in "All right y'all who wants some freshly baked Apple family apple pie?"

Everypony and Helena got a slice of pie and some tea from Rarity then after just sitting together and talking to each other for a few minutes they all went back to their homes and Helena went back to her mansion on Planet Earth. The End.