• Published 11th Sep 2013
  • 446 Views, 0 Comments

Helena Douglas in Equestria - dbzponyninja

  • ...
17
 0
 446

First Visit

Helena Douglas in Equestria by dbzponyninja Written on ‎August ‎30, ‎2013

Helena Douglas is a Pegasister so one day she was watching her favorite cartoon show My Little Pony Friendship is Magic when she sighed and said to herself in her trademark French accent that she talks in "Oh how I wish I could go to Equestria and hang out with all the wonderful ponies in Ponyville, Canterlot and The Crystal Empire but despite how much I love this show and all the wonderful fanart, animations and music created by Bronies it's still just a show."

However after a all day marathon via Netflix Helena fell asleep and woke up in The Crystal Castle in The Crystal Empire surrounded by all six members of The Mane Six, (Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Twilight Sparkle) Spike the dragon, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna and Princess Cadence.


Helena asked herself in a shocked manner "Is this a dream?"

Princess Celestia told her "This is no dream we have teleported you here and you may go around and look around."

Rarity told Helena in the trademark British accent in that she talks in "That dress your wearing is so fabulous darling."

Helena told Rarity "Thank you Rarity but it could never be as fabulous as anything you ever made."

Helena's comment made Rarity blush.


Applejack asked Helena in the trademark southern accent that all members of The Apple family talk in "Come on y'all let's go back to Ponyville and show our new friend here around."

Helena told Applejack "My name is Helena Douglas but you can call me Helena."

Fluttershy told Helena in the soft almost quiet voice that she talks in "Your name is so pretty."

Helena told Fluttershy "Thank you Fluttershy now come on let's go."

Rainbow Dash asked her as she hovered in mid air with her pegasus wings right next to her "Hey are you sure you want to take the train I could fly you over to Ponyville in ten seconds flat?"


Helena told Rainbow Dash "I kind of want to see if Twilight's flying skills have improved come on Twilight show me what you got."

Twilight told her with a shocked expression on her face "What but i've only went from being a unicorn mare to a alicorn princess recently i'm still learning how to fly it would be safer if we went to the train station and took the train to Ponyville."

Helena told Twilight "Very well but you need to have more confidence in yourself dear, don't worry you may have experience in using magic with your unicorn horn but a smart pony like you will learn how to fly with your pegasus wings in no times."

Twilight told her "Thank you Helena that was nice of you to say you're right I do need to have more confidence in myself."

Helena told her "You're welcome darling."

Rarity told her as she trotted right up next beside her "You sound just like me and we seem to have similiar interest, we're going to be the best of friends you and I."


Anyway all six members of The Mane Six and Spike plus Helena all got on the train and arrived in Ponyville in a matter of minutes.

While in Ponyville Helena met Cheerilee, Applejack and Applebloom's older brother Big Macintosh, Dr. Whooves, Derpy Hooves, Lyra, Bon Bon and Mr. and Mrs. Cake, helped Pinkie Pie bake a cake a Sugarcube Corner, helped Rarity make a dress at Carousel Boutique, check out a book at Twilight and Spike's library treehouse and ended her day at The Cutie Mark Crusaders clubhouse and having fun with the three founding members of The Cutie Mark Crusaders. (Applebloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle)

After all that happened Rarity gave Helena a gem that her and Spike found yesterday, Twilight told Helena I performed a magic spell on that gem all you have to do is hold it in your hooves I mean hands and say "Send me back to Equestria", and you'll be teleported back here however me or one of the other princesses will always have to be the one to send you back home as the gem only has the power to teleport you to Equestria and not back to Earth."

Helena told Twilight "Thank you for the gift I will treasure it always."


Shortly after that Helena was teleported back to her home on Planet Earth. The End.