• Published 26th Feb 2012
  • 840 Views, 7 Comments

The Drunken Adventure of (insert oc name here if you want) - Redxmrpimpen



just a one shot me and some friends came up with over skype

  • ...
 7
 840

Oh god it continues

OH GOD IT CONTINUES

you are walking through ponyville after a night of drinking your stumbling to get home it's still 8:00pm so ponies are still outside. Some mumble as you pass by others just snicker you keep walking and.

they're mumbling begin to get louder and you're heart starts to pound furiously, things start spinning and you stumble but catch yourself against a wall. you shake it off and open your eyes.

upon opening your eyes you see cheerlie walking home you start to follow her as her flank is all you can see, her flank swaying puts you in a trance as you follow her like a dumbass when all of a sudden.

Something hits you hard directly in the face. you feel blood drip from your nose. You try to stop it but in your state of mind, your hoof keeps missing your face. You look up to see that it was the crimson chin's chin you smacked into.

the big superhero laughs as he picks you up he laughs more and says in a loud voice: "COME MY PONY WE MUST SAVE EQUESTRIA FROM THE EVIL OVERLORD" he takes a dramatic pause as squirrel turns to look at the audience "DINKLEBERG" he grabs your hoof and flies towards.

A Stay Puft Marshmallow Man as he walks through Canterlot, destroying buildings and skyscrapers in the process. "Come now pony! Only you can help me defeat this evil being!" he positions you and with a wind of his arm, throws you directly into the Marshmallow Mans mouth.

You look around while you’re flying through the air and wonder how all this came to be the idea that maybe some pony possibly added some date rape drug to your booze and your just on the weirdest trip of your life. And the fact that you must be really hot for some pony to want to rape you passes your mind making you smile wide. Of course doing so makes the wind go into your mouth as you start to scream like a fool your stomach churning as you feel like you’re going to throw up, you land on the mouth of the giant marshmallow man and suddenly throw up. Once you finished you look up and you hear hello, welcome, back for more testing you look up and see a strange robot dangling where the uvula should be.

You slap yourself across the face, dumbstruck. the robot leans out to him, looking at him with a small yellow light. "Are you enjoying my latest test? I wanted to see who would be willing to play with my newest toy. And you're the first to show up! Congratulations, you found the super secret surprise!" the sound of kazoos are heard and small bits of confetti fall on you.

You're still dumbfounded as you try to make sense of what exactly is going with that small sliver of brain activity you have after all that alcohol has already induced most of your brain.

You look around wondering how the hell this was inside a giant marshmallow man, you take a few steps forward and find a portal gun. You pick it up and shoot a portal at the roof and then at the floor. You jump in and start to cycle going fast and faster you’re so drunk you throw up as the puke follows you as well you stay there for minutes.

The robot watches you up and down as she watches your rotation from the floor to ceiling. "Hmmm, you seem very productive. But how if you're just standing there. Standing motionless is not productive at all. But you are clearly moving at high speeds, therefore your movement is productivity, But if your just standing there without a care, NO PRODUCTIVITY IS BEING PRODUCED!! ERROR! ERROR!" *she starts to spark up while electricity is surging through the walls. You can hear the sound of explosions rising from the gullet. The final explosion coming straight from the uvula, combined with the speed from you free falling with the portals, provides enough force to push you out of the marshmallow man at lightning speed.

you scream at the top of your lungs as your shot straight towards the moon your whole body going at light speed as you hit the moons ground leaving a crater. You get up and dust yourself off and look around, you notice a small fire and you trot up to it as you see luna the space core and a banana sitting there they look at you and.

The space core and Luna explode due to lack of oxygen, but the banana stays intact. "Y U NO EXPLODE TOO!?"

The banana just tips over and explodes as well, the bananas explosion causes the moon to crack and break giant chunks flying towards Equestria as you ride on one screaming again… Your face starts to stretch back as you hold on to the edge of a crater for dear life. Bruce Willis in an astronaut suit appears behind you. "Stay strong little buddy! I'm gonna wrangle this cattle!" Using his powers of bad-assery, he slows down the meteor and manages to take control of it's flight pattern.

Bruce willi's own bad-assery made him grow erect, making him lose concentration and crash into twilight's tree library. You wake up at a club and look around you see a pony on top of dj pon-3 there both rather drunk as you can tell. The pony ontop of her gets up and walks to the bar stools he eats some nuts from a bowl and a pony in a trench coat appears and talks to him. You just slump your head back and try to go to sleep. A strange dream comes to your head of a strange dance