• Published 18th Sep 2013
  • 572 Views, 60 Comments

A Hero in need - DrakeFang



It's been a few years since DrakeFang's wife died, yet he never got over it. A fateful encounter forces Pinkie to bring in her match making skills once more, and restore her old friend to who he once was.

  • ...
13
 60
 572

Chapter 11: Can you feel the love tonight?

Chapter 11: Can you feel the love tonight?

The evening fell. Hot Shot already went to bed early after his busy day of playing with his friends from the inn. Moon eagerly sat on the couch, waiting for the stallion she loved most. Pinkie sat across her once more. "What's gotten you so eager, Moon?", she asked her in a playful tone. "Pinkie, ah've found THE spot for a date tonight if Drake's up fer it." The pink mare chuckled. "Trust me, Drake's always up for a date with you." Moon slightly blushed. "Ya think?" With a wink, Pinkie replied. "Of course." After saying this, hoofsteps were heard at the doorstep and a familiar voice spoke "Hey, I'm back!" Moon's ears perked up. She hopped off the couch and ran towards her stallion, leaping for a hug. Drake caught her, spinning her around and laughing before the two shared a kiss.

"Say, sweets, y'all up fer another flight session? Ah promise ah won't fall this time." Pinkie giggled as she left the room, leaving the lovebirds be. "Hmmm...." Drake rubbed his chin playfully. "Sure. Got any place you wanna go to?" Moon nodded. "Just follow me." As she walked out, she slightly swayed her hips, causing Drake to stare at her and blush, completely at a standstill. "Y'all comin'?" Drake gulped and nodded. "Right behind you...", he replied as he followed her outside. Moon slightly blushed and giggled almost soundlessly. "Ah might need that dragon form thingy if ah want y'all ta fly along with me, Hero~" Drake nodded and burst into flames like before, turning into the being he was during the flying session before. Moon flew up and Drake followed her, flying very close to her as if to protect her from eventually falling.

After a while of flying, they arrived at a huge waterfall, bigger than the one from before. The waterfall seemed to be lit up by something, but the light source was unclear. It was almost as if it came from inside the waterfall. It seemed impossible, though. Behind the water was nothing but a solid rock wall. "Ah've found this place while ah wus flyin' about. Y'all like it?" Drake nodded. "I've never seen this place. It's amazing." She smiled at him while they floated in mid-air. "Follow me then. Yer gonna LOVE this!" She flew towards the waterfall. Drake tried stopping her, but she flew through the water. With a confused and worried look, Drake flew closer. The light source seemed brighter at the spot Moon flew towards to. Drake backed away and rushed through the water as well. Tumbling into a cave entrance, Moon couldn't help but laughing at him. "Y'all OK there?" Drake jumped up. "I am, are you!? You're not hurt, are you!?" She rested a hoof on his shoulder and nuzzled him. "Ah'm fine." They both walked deeper into the cave. With Moon up front, Drake wasn't able to resist watching her hips sway from side to side, blushing brightly. Moon did this on purpose, however. She knew how he stared before, so she decided to sway them some more, only not so slightly this time.

At the deepest point of the cave, which was surrounded by small crystals, an enormous crystal rose from the ground, as if it was a beacon. "Ain't this place beautiful, Drake?" He came to a standstill next to Moon. "Yes, it is. But I know one more thing that's even more beautiful." She raised an eyebrow, watching Drake, confused by his words. "Somethin' more beautiful than this? Wut's that?" He glanced back and blushed at her. "You are." A bright blush appeared on Moon's face, and before she could reply, their lips were locked in a deep, passionate kiss. Before the two realized, they were doing the act. Lucky for them, their moaning and yelling got muted by the sound of the crashing water in front of the cave.

Time had passed, and the two were laying next to each other, blushing their hardest and panting, both their eyes wide open. "Did...Did we really just do that, Moon?" She gulped. "Ah-uhm...Ah guess we did. Wus fun, though." She giggled under her panting after saying this, nuzzling Drake's nose. Drake returned the nuzzle. "You OK?" She nodded and slowly got up. "Lit's go home now. Don't want Pinkie or yer son to think somethin' happened to us." Drake stood up as well. "Right, coming." They both flew out of the cave, laughing and blushing. They had grown closer than ever now.

Watching the two descend from the air, with Drake reverting to his regular state, Pinkie giggled and walked to her own room. Once again, she had made a pony happy by her matchmaking skills. And this time, it was one of her best friends.

Author's Note:

:3 D'aww, happy and smexy ending~

Hope you all enjoyed this story, even though it centered around my main OC. And Arreis, happy B-Day again, girl. You rock.

Don't go just yet, though! There's an epilogue coming up!