• Published 2nd Aug 2013
  • 1,530 Views, 14 Comments

Adventure Time Meets My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - dbzponyninja



Princess Bubblegum is kidnapped by Ice King and teleported to Equestria and Finn and Jake are in hot pursuit.

  • ...
25
 14
 1,530

part 1

Adventure Time Meets My Little Pony Friendship is Magic part 1 by dbzponyninja Written on ‎July ‎31, ‎2013,


It was a ordinary day in the land of Ooo Ice King had just kidnapped Princess Bubblegum yet again and Finn and Jake were in hot pursuit however while trying to escape from Finn and Jake a portal to another world/ dimension randomly opened up and Ice King jumped through with Princess Bubblegum and just moments after arriving in Canterlot in the land of Equestria Finn the human and Jake the dog tackled him down to the ground thus making Ice King drop Princess Bubblegum.

Finn and Jake both picked up Ice King and told him "We might not know where we are but you're going to jail Ice King."

Finn and Jake then picked up Princess Bubblegum and headed for the portal only for it to close right in front of them.

Jake then said "Great it looks like we're stuck in this place, where are we anyway?"

However as luck would have it Princess Celestia and two of her unicorn Royal Guards were taking a stroll around the city when Jake asked this question and she told him "You're in Canterlot, one of the many locations in the beautiful land of Equestria, the three of you must be from another world."

Princess Bubblegum asked Princess Celestia "You must be the ruler here, what is your name?"

Princess Celestia told her "I am Princess Celestia, me and my younger sister Princess Luna co-rule all of Equestria together and who might you three be?"


However before any of them could answer her question, the tied up Ice King broke free, froze Princess Celestia's Royal Guards and took Princess Celestia and then teleported away.

However sensing that something was wrong Princess Luna woke up from her daytime nap and then went looking for her older sister, however Ice King found Princess Luna and froze her in a block of ice when she saw that Ice King had Princess Celestia in his clutches.

Princess Celestia tried to warn Princess Luna "No Luna stop it's a trap", but she got cut off when Ice King put his hand over her mouth.

Ice King then teleported again to a far away cave.

It was then at that moment that The Royal Guards unfroze and then said "We need to get to Ponyville Twilight Sparkle and her friends will be able to help us find Princess Celestia."

The two unicorn Royal Guards plus Finn, Jake and Princess Bubblegum all went to Ponyville and told everypony there as well as Spike the dragon what had happened.

Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle and Spike as well as Finn, Jake and Princess Bubblegum all agreed to help the Royal Guards help and find Princess Celestia as they were unaware that Princess Luna had also been kidnapped as well. To Be Continued.