• Published 22nd Jul 2013
  • 978 Views, 6 Comments

Not so Great and powerful - Evil_Enchantress



There's always two sides of a story, but everypony thinks Trixie is just a mean brat. Is there two sides of Trixie's story too?

  • ...
2
 6
 978

Gone for awhile

Chapter 4
Gone for awhile
Trixie shut her bedroom door. "TabbyBelle come with me."

The brown filly looked at Trixie with confusion, "What do you mean?"

"I'm running away! I'm going to become a magician like I was destined too!" said Trixie.

The brown unicorn's face lit up, "You mean it? We're going to become magicians?"

"Yea!"

"Great! I'd love to come with you!" said Tabby.

Trixie gave her new friend a hoof-bump before digging a suitcase out of her closet. "I'll see you at midnight then."

'Got it." Tabby raced out of Trixie's bedroom, down the stairs, out the front door, and towards home so she could get packed."
Midnight
Trixie turned in her bed and stared at the clock. "Okay. It's go time." The blue filly whispered to herself before climbing down from her bed and quietly grabbing her suitcase. Trixie ran downstairs, using her magic to carry her luggage. "Maybe I should grab food." The young unicorn opened the fridge and levitated a few items of food out of the fridge and into a saddlebag. Then the filly walked over and grabbed one of the can openers. Trixie opened the cupboards with her magic and lifted cans of fruits, veggies, and other food products. The blue filly locked her bedroom door with her magic and then ran outside and waited for TabbyBelle.

The brown unicorn dragged her luggage out of the woods that surrounded Trixie's house.

"Hurry up Tabby! We're going to get caught!"

"Okay. Okay. My luggage is really heavy though!"

Trixie sighed, "Use your magic!"

Tabby put her ears down in shame, "My magic isn't strong enough to hold it..."

The blue filly looked at her friend and shook her head, "Fine." The unicorn used her magic to not only hold her own luggage, but her friend's stuff too. "I'll carry it. Now let's go!" Trixie raced off with her friend right behind her.

..........

"So um Trixie?" said TabbyBelle.

"Yeah?"

"How are we going to get onto the train?" Tabby asked as she looked up at the train.

Trixie smiled at the small unicorn, "You'll see but your going to have to hold the luggage.

"Um I-I'll try... But how?"

"See the car on the very back of the train?

"Yea?"

"That's mainly just storage. So I'm going to teleport us into the storage car and then we're going to travel all the way to Las Pegasus!"

"Yay!"

The large train's whistle blew a few times before the train slowly started to move forwards. "Okay Tabby! Hold the luggage!" The blue filly squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her teeth as her horn slowly glowed a bright pink. A few seconds later Trixie and Tabby, plus their luggage was in a dark room. "Wow... Isn't this just a lovely place to hide." Trixie's horn slightly lit up so the young fillies could see.

"Your really good at magic!"

"Thanks Tabby."

The blue filly smiled before opening on of the boxes. "Hey tabby look!"

"What is it!?" asked Tabby.

"It's a few boxes of clothes for shows and stuff!"

"Awesome! Maybe there will be a magician set for us!"

Trixie giggled, "I don't need a magician set I got one!" The blue unicorn put on the blue hat and cape that her father got for her when she was little.

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that!" Tabby giggled before digging in the first box. The brown unicorn frowned as she tossed the box aside. "Nothing in this one."

The blue unicorn grabbed another box and dug around in it. "Nothing in this one either." Trixie sighed. "There's one more maybe they'll be something in that one.

TabbyBelle nodded before opening the last box with her magic. The small unicorn lifted out a few uniforms, these bar things, and a light green cape that had yellow moons over it. "Look! It even comes with a similar hat!" Tabby used her magic to levitate the hat on her head. "How do I look?"

"Like a star!" said Trixie.

"Yay!" The brown filly smiled before grabbing the cape and wrapping it around her shoulders; "And it fits perfectly." Tabby smiled before looking out of the window.

"Do you see any signs?" asked Trixie.

"For what?"

"To see where we're at."

"Oh. Okay hold on let me see." Tabby looked out the window once more looking for something to indicate where they were.

"Do you see anything?"

"Um not that I can- wait..." The unicorn squinted to make out the sign, "Manehatten... 12 miles ahead."

"Manehatten, eh?" Trixie chuckled. "We're almost at Las Pegasus!"

Tabby smiled, "Hey Trix?"

"Yea?"

"Why was your mom crying yesterday?"

"Long Story." Trixie mumbled.

The blue unicorn frowned, "When I was just a filly my father and my mother got divorced. Pixie and I had to move to my father's house and over that time me and him have grown close. Well one day he mysteriously disappeared I was so heartbroken, but I tried my best to hide my feelings. We moved back with my mother, but I mostly stayed at my aunt's house every weekend..." Trixie's sentence trailed off.

"Yeah?"

"She taught me everything and now she's gone just like my dad. Now I have nopony because my mother hates me and so does my grandmother and Pixie could live without me!"

Tabby trotted over to her friend, "Trix. You have me."

The blue unicorn smiled as her eyes teared up. "I know Tabby. I know."

'Long train ride."