• Published 1st Aug 2013
  • 358 Views, 6 Comments

The Quest - Pizza201



Charlotte and George live in a world where Pokemon don't exist, that is until they find a Pichu encased in ice. Meanwhile in Ponyville, A unicorn named Twilight sparkle finds a Torchic. I KNOW THIS IS DUMB AND WILL BE REWRITING THIS WHEN I CAN!

  • ...
20
 6
 358

Chapter 3

"Good Afternoon. My name is Twilight Sparkle." Twilight starts. "This morning I found a creature I never heard of before! It just fell from the sky! Spike was very excited. We went down to investigate. I had never seen a creature like this before. I was very confused. So was Spike. I have never seen this creature before. I really hope it can find its way back home. I have researched a bit and found out it is a Torchic. Whatever that is... My friend Pinkie Pie says it's a Pokémon. I have to research more on these 'Pokemons'..."

"Actually it's just 'Pokémon'" The pink pony in question giggled.

"But don't you add a "s" to make it Plural?"

"You know how the word "sheep" is both Plural and nonplural?"

"Yea..."

"Exactly! Oh and Guess what? I was babysitting for the cakes and i had a twitchy tail so i put the babies under the table so they would be safe and then a glass pony fell on my head and broke and then Mr. and Mrs. Cake and came in and I-"she is interrupted by Pizza201.

"WILL SOMEONE PLEASE SHUT THAT PONY UP!" Pizza201 angerly states.

"Gladly." PizzaMike says as he grabs a random Bazooka out of nowhere.

"NO NO- Ia mean that won't be required of you my dear minion." Pizza201 stated, worryingly.

"Ugh fine why did I even buy this thing?" PizzaMike says in confusion as he throws the Bazooka in the air and it disappears.

"Did you just say he is ... your minion?" Twilight asked Pizza201.

"Ugh. ofcourse I did because he is my minion." Pizza201 replied. Twilight just became speechless. "Ugh. Typical unicorn. Probably doesn't even know the simple levitation spell..." PizzaMike snickered at her bosses line.

"Hey for your information I do know the levitation spell and many others." Twilight tried to defend herself.

"Oh yeah? I bet not." Pizza201 replied.

"Uh... Pizza201." PizzaMike started. "Um we're going to be late for our meeting with Discord..."

"DISCORD!?" The two ponies said in unison.

"Oh yea... I totally forgot well we better get going and don't you or your friends try to warn The Princesses or anypony else for that matter because if you do then a certain yellow friend of yours will probably get hurt. And we don't won't that now do we?" Pizza201 snickered.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH FLUTTERSHY?!" Twilight practically screamed. Pizza201 'pretended' to gasp in horror, just to tease her.

"You will find out soon enough..." Pizza201 said as she and PizzaMike faded away....

Author's Note:

YAY I AM SO EVIL >:D