• Published 16th Jul 2013
  • 441 Views, 3 Comments

Iron Wings - Select Few



When a griffin in the Alliance is given a mystery promotion, he never imagined the adventure waiting just outside the fort...

  • ...
 3
 441

Epilogue

Time: 2:33 P.M, 11/03/4 PHA
Location: Draco-Griffin Alliance Rehabilitation Clinic.


Okay, so I lied. It turns out that you can’t just blow up a major command hub without gaining a lot of attention from the real military. A few moments after Franz had blacked out, several platoons of Alliance Forces arrived at the scene. Since they were technically in a state of war, it took several hours of explaining just why a group of six ponies wielding the most powerful artifacts known were standing around a destroyed military compound.

The Equestrian Armada that showed up a few hours later on a mission to rescue Twilight didn’t help matters, either.

Still, everything worked out in the end. Franz was taken to a military hospital, where they patched him up as best as they could. Still, he had taken a beating. His days of Infiltrating were behind him, and he became the youngest griffin to retire from the military with full honors.

Franz spent the next few months in a rehabilitation clinic, after having to relearn how to walk. He was visited regularly by the Princess Twilight Sparkle, who exchanged tales about Equestria for tales about the Alliance. I hear they still meet-up whenever they can, and are still talking about the day Franz pretended to be a pony princess.

The Elements of Harmony and Leutnant Franz were able to patch relations between the Equestrians and the Alliance, and the war was officially ended on 08/01/4 PHA. The two factions are now in the process of building a friendly relationship with each other, in the interests of harmony.

You’ll meet your truest friends in the most unlikely of places.

-Felix Franz, Ambassador to Equestria.

Author's Note:

Ok, now the show is really over. Can I sleep now? No? I have to write the side story?
Verdammt.

Comments ( 2 )

...kingdom of Equestria, was seems inevitable.

I think you mean "war"?

2885025 Ah, yes I do. I guess that is what I get for writing a description in the wee hours of the morning.

Fixed, and thanks.

Login or register to comment