• Published 15th Jul 2013
  • 643 Views, 16 Comments

Maybe until death... - Fat1thatyoulove



Part 40 to the Maybe series Follow the main character thought his newest trails as he tries to better understand the power he possess. And how it affects the ones he loves.

  • ...
4
 16
 643

Chapter 1

Maybe if I get to say


Chapter 1 – Maybe until death...

The morning sun has just begun to creep in through the window, you didn't wake up from any birds or the sun baking your eyes so for right now today is a good day. You've only been up for a few minutes and you really don't know why you haven't tried going back to sleep, truthfully you didn't really get much sleep last night seeing as how once you got Twilight to bed she wouldn't stop talking about the spell she wasn't able to complete in one day.

You hold the thought to yourself as you think, if it where you and you got that spell you would have just sent it back and asked to do it after the wedding. You've never truly understood why she’s always done everything for the princess right when she’s asked...but from what you guess it probably would be pretty hard to tell a god ruler who controls the sun, hey i'm busy.


You lose your smile as another thought rolls quickly into your mind, but you quickly rid yourself of the annoying thought as you rub the itch on your nose with your hoof. As you move your free front hoof that’s not being weighed down by Twilight's body from the covers and up to your snot she lets out a very quite annoyed morning groan.

A smile runs over your face as you listen to the cute sound and you immediately start to move your hoof over her side. You don't really know how you always end up on the edge of the bed or how she always ends up so close to you but you have enjoyed your morning fun whenever you wake up before she does...It's kind of a treat to wake up before her because it's so rare to do it and for the most part when you wake up early Violet hasn't come in yet.

Another slight annoyed groan escapes from her mouth as you slowly continue to trace her side making sure to let in the cold morning air that hits against both of your bodies.

You ignore her cute whimpers as you poke your hoof to her warm stomach and undercoat, a deeper sigh comes from her as you finally start to bring her from her sleep.

After a few seconds her breathing starts to become more of a slight yawn as her body starts to pry itself from yours. You move your hooves from her as she starts to turn herself to face you, her eyes are still closed and her purple and light purple toned mane lay in an unbrushed mess from her slightly restless sleep.

But you hold a warm smile to her morning voice as you listen to her talk, "Mhmm...good morning."

You look over her tired expression as you talk to her, "You just missed Celestia, she stopped by and said you don't have to work on the spell today." You watch a slight smile come over her face as you continue, "...In fact she said that you're supposed to work on nothing all day. What do you think?"

Her nose wrinkles up a little and her closed eyes tighten a bit as she moves her head a little away from yours, "I think that somepony needs to brush his teeth." She gives another slight yawn as she stretches her hooves into your chest.

You squint to her as you look to her stretching hooves pressed into your chest, oh ya and your breath is Pinkie Pie's fresh cup cakes...

After a few more attempts of her unplanned almost pushing of you from the bed she moves her legs back to her as she opens her eyes to you. The soft purple rims in the pool of white that takes up most of her face have a slight glimmer to them as the sun banks off them from the window. "You know I need to try that spell one more time."
Your silent as you look her over.

But your stare prompts her eyes to open a little wider as she moves her hoof to her mouth, "What? Do I have something in my teeth?"

You don't say anything as you just continue to stare at her.

After a few seconds of your silence she finally accepts your light smile as she gives a little giggle.

You finally let up on your soft gaze as you bring your head up and look towards the door, you're a little surprised Violet hasn't come in yet but at the same time you know she was up a little later for NightMare night...which really should be called fog and candy night.

"So who is Sparky?"

You move your eyes back to Twilight as you pause for a moment, "Uh, he's some colt that was in Violet's class."

Twilight blinks to your words but as she talks back up her voice is a little lower, "What do you think of a colt?"

You start to stretch your own legs out as you slightly start to lose a bit of focus on the conversation, "Ya sure he’s fine."

Her voice comes back to you as she starts to bring her upper body up a little, "I mean...what do you think of a colt?"

It takes you a few seconds to pick up on her tone as you stare to her slightly impatient face, but you really can't answer the question as your silence comes over you...Your mind races a little as you start to let your thoughts get to you, she’s not pregnant?...Right?

Twilight's words break your thoughts as she gives a slight laugh, "N-not that i'm saying anytime soon...Just wondering." She ends her sentence with another little laugh.

"Twilight you're not..." Your voice is cut off before you can complete your sentence.

"Oh no-no...I was just wondering is all." Her tired morning voice is absent as she moves herself to a sitting position, you don't follow her motion though as you look up from the bed to her front hooves tapping to each other as she talks, "I just think that we should plan if we do, that way we know...that's all."

You nod your head to her comment as you breath a slight sigh of relief with a laugh, "Nothing in our lives has been planned right."

She rolls her hoof to you as she talks, "Well we've gotten a wedding plann-...well..." She taps her hoof to her mouth as she gives a sheepish smile, "Mostly planned."

Twilight's eyes close as she brings her hoof to her chest with a slight know it all tone, "I just thought it would be nice to maybe have something planned."

You take your last deep morning breath as you smile to her, "Maybe."

Her eyes open again as she nods, "Yes."

You hold your smile as you think over your answer to her question, "I think that the idea of a another-..." Your voice is cut off as you hear the pitter patter of hooves from the hallway.

You and Twilight both bring your heads to the door as you look to the wide smiling filly, but you both have to do a double take as you look her over. Violet's mane is matted with what looks like toothpaste, her bow hangs from her tail only barely tied and it looks like theres a piece of toilet paper stuck to her right back hoof.

You and Twilight are silent as you hold your mouths in a slight gasp.

Violet holds her smile to you both as she sits to the ground and hooves out a comment.

You hold a giant smile to her as you think over what she hooved, 'I'm a big filly'.

Twilight nods her head as she moves from the bed with an awestruck almost emotionless voice, "...I see you got yourself ready" Violet nods her head as she watches Twilight getting closer to her, Twilight's voice gets a slight happy laugh as she bends down to Violet, "Now come show mommy that way..." She stutters on her words as she pushes through the sentence, "...That way mommy can see how big of a filly you are."

Violet happily nods her head as she hop gallops from the door with Twilight following behind her.

You don't move from the bed as you callout to Twilight, "Actually lets have twins next time." You move yourself from the bed as you shake your head with a slight chuckle to your own comment.

End of chapter 1