• Published 11th Jul 2013
  • 443 Views, 3 Comments

Betrayal at House on Everfree Hill - Draequine



There is a rumor in Ponyville of a place out of the way, on the border of the Everfree forest. No, this isn't Fluttershy's cottage, or Sweet Apple Acres. It's somewhere a bit... darker.

  • ...
 3
 443

The Cast!

Father Golden Ray, aged 72 Earth Pony.Male
A combed black mane with a yellow coat. Blue eyes, Cross Cutie Mark.
Stout, stern, and taciturn, the Father is a devout colt with an unshakable faith. Exactly what that faith is in, has yet to be discovered.
Although on the plump side, Ray stick packs a mean buck when he's forced to.
He has a love for art.


Professor Marsh Willow, aged 65 Earth Pony. Male
Gray wild mane with white coat. Brown eyes, book Cutie Mark.
Reclusive, gaunt, and curious, Marsh walks the line between science and magic everyday, and the line between genius and insanity.
Thanks to his many forays into the Ever Free Forest he has quite the speed for some pony his age.
Loves karaoke. Scared of swords.


Short Square Aged, 10 Pegasus. Male.
Curly orange mane, with teal coat. No Cutie Mark.
An enthusiastic young foal with a penchant for mischief and adventure. And other things.
Something about Short Square projects an air of innocence, as if he couldn't possibly be responsible for anything bad.
Likes camping. Scared of falling.


Chuck Tie Aged, 12 Unicorn. Male.
Spiky green hair with gray coat. Green eyes, no Cutie Mark
A friendly youngster who loves to learn. He is quick to take a hooves-on.
Which seems to work quite well for him. He is rather quick to make connections... Whether he wants to or not.
Likes cloud watching.


Twiggy Pearl, Aged 6 Unicorn. Female.
Twirled green and blue mane with purple coat. Orange Eyes, no Cutie Mark.
Cutsie wootsie Twiggy Pearl. She likes staring... A lot.
She has an imaginary friend that she talks to when she's scared.
She also loves zebras. Scared of vines.


Spring Hauntie, Aged 8 Unicorn. Female
White long Mane with white coat. White eyes, No Cutie Mark
Who? Where? Oh right, Little spring is so easy to forget, it's almost like she's not even there.
Maybe she's just really quiet.
I don't know what she likes. Afraid of being noticed?

Rocky Strap, aged 20 Earth Pony. Male
Brown Pompadour with orange coat. Deep blue eyes, Microphone Cutie Mark.
Brash, prideful, and boasting. He certainly likes the mares, and the mares like him, but what about the mares that don't?
Has done hard time.
Likes eating. Afraid of starving to death.


Shock Diply, Aged 19 Pegasus. Male.
Light blue spiked mane with black coat. Gray eyes, Cutie Mark is a lightning bolt in the shape of a bicep.
A smooth handsome colt who has never told any pony how he got his Cutie Mark.
When he was told that Pegasi couldn't be as strong as earth ponies, he took it as a personal challenge.
Likes licking glue. Fears being lost.


Moxie Pizzaz, Aged 35 Pegasus. Female
Black bobbed mane with Pink Coat. Teal eyes, Streamer Cutie Mark.
Fun loving, excited, and snazzy. She'll have fun doing anything.
Isn't easily surprised. She's seen a lot of things in her life of partying.
Loves Charades.Afraid of being trapped


Lolly Ringlet, Aged 41 Earth Pony. Female
Lime Green overflowing mane with a red coat. Red eyes, teardrop Cutie Mark.
Bold, Charming, and bitter. Lolly would do anything to get back into the spotlight. Anything.
You can't have a career like hers without learning a thing or two, even if it is about movie fiction.
She loves music. Terrified of animals.


Aid Morning Steady Aged 21 Earth Pony. Female
Red mane and light brown coat. Light blue eyes, Band-aid Cutie Mark
Calm, Steady, and impeccably polite. Nothing fazes her, especially blood.
She can fix any cuts or bruises... Probably.
Loves baking. Scared of ghosts.


Spring Leap Aged 20 Pegasus. Female
Orange buzzcut mane, dark purple coat. Light purple eyes,
Fearless dare devil. Does she just care about having fun, or does she just not care?
She is the fittest mare of the group.
She loves knitting. (Don't tell any pony!)Scared of sharp things