• Published 28th Jun 2013
  • 7,339 Views, 16 Comments

Transformers Celestial Force - Autobot Lancewing



After the destruction of Cybertron, the Transformers war continues on Earth in Equestria. Little do they know that one pony will be the key in stopping them.

  • ...
9
 16
 7,339

COMBINE! Lancewing's Ultimate Combination Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ratchet drove through the desert in ambulance mode. She was approaching a large city...one experiencing a Decepticon attack. She approached the large, blue Autobot firing upon the attacking force. Ratchet transformed and arrived next to him. "I'm here, sir."

The blue Autobot looked at Ratchet. "Good, take this." He placed an assault rifle in her hand. "You'll need it."

“Um… I’m a medic. I have no idea what to do with this rifle. I have used a handgun though.’

"Then consider this an upgrade." The mech fired one of his shoulder mounted rockets at the large Decepticon laying waste to the city.

"But-"

"Look out," The bot calmly pushed Ratchet out of the way. She fell to the ground, but suddenly, a grenade blew up in her previous position. She could only look in horror when she saw what would have been her fate.

The next thing she heard was the sound of tires screeching. She looked over the trench to see a white car racing towards the Decepticons. The car drove beneath the large Decepticon, then transformed behind him, undetected. He placed a small device on the Con’s back and transformed back and snuck away. He was halfway toward the trench when a metallic scorpion pounced him! “AGH!” The white Autobot screeched.

The Decepticon took notice of this and started to move towards him. The Autobot, transformed into robot mode and tried to get the scorpion off of him. His hand quickly changed to a gun and he started shooting his attacker. The scorpion hissed, then he stabbed the Autobot’s chest!

Meanwhile, Ratchet was having a little trouble aiming her new rifle. Never before had she used a ranged weapon this… long. “Medic!” The blue Autobot called out.

Ratchet bolted over to the blue Autobot. “What is it, sir?”

“That Autobot over there suffered a chest wound, I need you to aid him.”

Ratchet looked at said Autobot...with two Decepticons towering over him. Both were in robot mode. Ratchet swallowed hard. This wouldn’t be easy… Ratchet exhaled hard, and charged at the Decepticons.

The two Decepticons were so preoccupied with the Autobot that was incapacitated that they didn’t notice Ratchet getting ready to fire at them. She extended her arm deploying an electromagnetic pulse generator. She fired a shot at both Decepticons, they turned around to look at her. The taller one lunged at Ratchet! Ratchet jumped out of the way and the large Decepticon fell to the ground...but he didn’t get up.

Ratchet looked over to his partner- who shared the same fate.

“C-Can’t move…” the scorpion said.

The other replied, “Me… either…”

“And you won’t be for a long time.” The blue robot said, slapping two pairs of stasis cuffs on both Decepticons. The blue robot turned to Ratchet, “You did well, medic.”

Ratchet didn’t reply, she was already beginning to work on her wounded ally.

The blue Autobot looked at two other Autobots and ordered them to take the two Decepticons to the brig.

******

Lancer’s Corvette slid around the corner at a high rate of speed. He was charging to the Canterlot Castle. Bumblebee and Ironhide were following behind him, but they were having a difficult time keeping up with the youth.

Lancer still had a million and a half things to think about, he was trying to push back his thoughts about the prince revelation, and focus on the princesses. They were both good friends of his, and now with the added revelation that Twilight had set him up with his parents...

There it was again, he was thinking about his situation again… He HAD to focus.

He screeched to a halt when he finally reached Canterlot Castle. He jumped out of the car and ran to the castle gate with Bright Eyes following. Celestia got out of Bumblebee and flew over the gate. She opened the gate for Lancer and both made their way inside.

Princess Celestia led the teenagers through a few halls before reaching a door. “So where do you think Princess Twilight would be,” Lancer asked.

"Probably in here." Celestia knocked on the door.

After a few moments, the door swung open revealing a very exhausted Alicorn princess. Twilight was wearing a white button up shirt, a purple skirt, and hose. "Oh, hello Princess. You haven't found out anything about Stargazer, have you?"

“Yes, Lancer tried to call her and… We have some disturbing news.”

Twilight's eyes widened. "What happened? Was she in an accident?! Did her car fly off a cliff?! Did-"

“The Decepticons have her,” Lancer answered, “and they aren’t going to let her go unless you turn yourself in.”

Twilight sighed. "Then I guess I'd better get going..."

“But what if it’s a trick? They probably don’t want to release her anyway.”

"That might be the case, but what if they do something horrible to Stargazer? I can't let that happen."

“Sounds like we need to think this through,” Bright Eyes said.

"There's nothing to think through." Twilight replied, "I've called all her friends, boyriend, their parents, the police, there's no sign of her any-" Suddenly, the phone inside Twilight's room rang. She ran over to it and picked up the receiver. "Hello?"

After listening for a few moments, Twilight gasped. "I-I understand...I'll be over shortly..." Twilight hung up, then went back to the others. She was intensely pale, and was starting to shake. "The police called...they found Stargazer's car...it had been in an accident, but Stargazer wasn't there."

Lancer asked, “Think it was a coincidence?”

Twilight shook her head. "The officer who called said the roof of the car had been completely removed, yet there were no signs of the car rolling or even leaving the ground, that just isn't possible."

“Nothing on this world would be able to do that. Well, barring dragons anyway.”

“Which is why I’ve got to see these Decepti...whatever they are.”

“Decepticons,” Lancer corrected.

“I don’t really care what they’re called. I only care about my daughter and,” Twilight took her keys off a small table and stuffed them in her shirt pocket. “I’m going to get her back.”

“I’m going with you.” Celestia said.

“I’m sorry Princess, but I can’t do that. I can’t risk them not giving me Stargazer if anyone else comes.”

“But what if something goes wrong,” Bright Eyes pointed out, “You’d be out of luck if someone didn’t come.”

Twilight thought for a few moments, but finally, “I can’t risk bringing you, it would seem suspicious bringing the ruler of Equestria with me.”

“Then bring Bumblebee,” Lancer suggested.

Twilight frowned, “Bumblebee?”

“Yes, he’s an Autobot scout, who conveniently turns into a car.”

“Auto...Huh?”

“Autobots. They’re the ones trying to stop the Decepticons.”

“I...see. Sort of…” Twilight said aloud, then muttered, “Things were less chaotic when we were fighting Discord.”

“How can that be? He is the spirit of chaos after all.”

“I could at least handle half of what he said...Autocons? Decepti...bots?” Twilight groaned. “I’m done arguing, I need to go.”

“Okay. Just take Bumblebee with you. Trust me, he’ll help you get Stargazer and hightail it out of there.”

Twilight sighed, “Where is...he?”

“He’s the yellow Camaro out front.”

Twilight sighed. “So...he’s like T.I.K.K.?”

Lancer and Bright Eyes stole glances at each other.

Twilight sighed, “It was before your time.”

*****

Twilight walked over to the yellow Camaro. She went over to the driver’s side opened the door. She looked inside the car, it looked like a normal car, there wasn’t even anything on the dashboard (except the GPS). She sat in the car and closed the door behind her. “Uh...hello?”

“Hey there,” Bumblebee greeted as his robot mode face appeared on the GPS.

Twilight froze for a few moments and looked at the face on the GPS. “Um...hi…”

“Name’s Bumblebee, Autobot scout. And you?”

“Um...I’m Princess Twilight Sparkle…”

“Another Princess? Wow! That’s twice in one day!”

“Well...hopefully you’ll meet a third; my daughter.”

“Is she the one Shockwave has?”

“Um…I think so…”

“You have no idea what I’m saying, do you?”

“Not particularly…”

“Well...he’s a bad dude...real bad.”

“Well...that’s a huge comfort.”

“I take it that’s sarcasm?”

“Yes.”

“So… How do I make you...go?”

“Make me go? I go for you.” Bumblebee’s engine roared to life and propelled forward.

Twilight gasped at his sudden jerk forward. “Okay, can you maybe slow down a bit?”

“Don’t you want your daughter back ASAP.”

Twilight frowned and gripped the steering wheel. “Let’s go.”