• Published 28th Jun 2013
  • 7,339 Views, 16 Comments

Transformers Celestial Force - Autobot Lancewing



After the destruction of Cybertron, the Transformers war continues on Earth in Equestria. Little do they know that one pony will be the key in stopping them.

  • ...
9
 16
 7,339

Battlefield: Equestria Chapter 4

Chapter 4

“Bumblebee, you might want to mind the speed limit. You’re going 45 in a 30 miles-per-hour zone,” Lancewing stated to Bumblebee.
“Re-lax, fly boy. No one’s gonna-”
*Whoop! Whoop!*
“Is that…”
“Yep, the long arm of the law.”
“Maybe I can outrun it!”
“Bad idea. He can track you.”
“Wha- Is he a cyber-wolf or something?”
“No, he can see your license plate. He’ll track you using that number.”
“Wha- What kinda planet is this?”
“Pull over now!” The policeman barked.
“Dang it!” Bumblebee pulled to the side of the road, and waited for the policeman to catch up
Lancewing then called Prime, “Lancewing to Optimus Prime, we have a situation.”
“What is it now?” Optimus asked.
“Bumblebee was speeding and just got pulled over.”
"Well, that's just Prime. Tell Bumblebee he needs to turn on his avatar if he hasn't already."
"Got it. Bumblebee, is your avatar on?"
"It is now," Bumblebee answered as he turned on his avatar.
"Good."
The police officer closed in on Bumblebee. He was wearing a typical police uniform. He was black with a purple mane and had a moustache. He saw the driver, but something was off: the pony behind the wheel was... A colt?
"Hello, officer." the colt greeted.
"Do your parents know your out here?"
"Parents? What do you mean?"
"Aren't you a little young to be behind the wheel?"
"Bumblebee," Lancewing said over comm.-link, "your avatar is underage. The minimum driving age is sixteen."
"Is this drinking or driving?"
"What was that?"
"Oh nothing. Um... Youth spell gone wrong?"
The officer was not buying it. “Can I have the registration for this car? You obviously don’t have a license.”
"Bumblebee, I'm detecting a Decepticon in the area, but his energy signature's bouncing all over the place."
“Maybe he’s a kangaroo?” Bumblebee joked.
“What did you call me?” The police officer asked.
“Zip it!” Bumblebee told the officer, “I’m trying to have a conversation.”
“Boy, if you don’t give me the car’s registration RIGHT NOW. I’ll be forced to impound this vehicle.”
"I found him. It's Barricade."
“Barricade...Wait, isn’t he a-”
Suddenly, the police officer grabbed Bumblebee, and yanked him out of the car, without even opening the door!
“Hey! What was that-” The cop punched Bumblebee in the face. Bumblebee held his nose, which felt like it was bleeding. “Seriously? What kind of cop are-”
The officer tried to kick Bumblebee, but Bee grabbed his foot, and pulled it up, causing him to trip. “Why you little-” The officer got up and jumped on Bumblebee, but Bumblebee rolled the opposite way and his attacker was sent straight into the road.
Lancewing fired two missiles at the police car, which resulted in the car's transformation into robot mode and evasion of the missiles. The cop-bot grabbed a gun and began firing at Lancewing.
"Found him." Lancewing transformed into robot mode and landed in front of Barricade. "FYI, the correct phrase is "serve and protect," not "punish and enslave."
“If I were an AUTOBOT, but unfortunately for you.” He fired his gun at Lancewing, who got hit in the arm trying to avoid the shot, “I’m not.”
"Then you leave me no choice. Bumblebee, get going. I'll handle him."
“No thank you, he threw me out a window!”
"True, but you will be more likely to find the information we need. Besides, I have a secret weapon."
Bumblebee sighed, before getting back into the Camaro, and driving off.
“You Autobots are dumber than I thought!”
"I'm not finished yet." Lancewing then delivered a high-pitched whistle.
"What was that supposed to do?"
"Just wait and see!" Lancewing punched Barricade in the face. On the way down, Barricade grabbed Lancewing’s fist and pulled him down. Barricade pinned Lancewing.
“I still don’t see anything.” Barricade sneered.
"Wait for it..."
Suddenly, Barricade felt himself be knocked off of Lancewing. “What the-?” He looked behind and saw a white Cyber-wolf, growling at him. Barricade turned to Lancewing, spat, and ran away before transforming.
Anthri turned to Lancewing. "Are you okay?"
Lancewing replied, "Never better."
“Good to hear, but we should probably get to the library and meet up with Bee.” Anthri noted.
“Probably,” Lancewing said before transforming. Anthri transformed and followed Lancewing toward the library.
******
Bumblebee walked up to the library as an older version of his previous avatar. The first thing that he noticed was that the library was huge. It looked like it had been a tree at some point, but it had several additions. He headed for the main entrance, and rang the doorbell (yup, a doorbell). “Hold on!” A male voice called out. Bumblebee patiently waited. There seemed to be a bit of nervousness in his voice. After a few moments the door was opened by a lavender and green… dragon?
“Agh!” Bumblebee screamed.
“Yes, I’m a dragon. And I’m not in the mood, so what do you need?” The dragon looked tired, worried, and nervous, which wasn’t a very good combination at all.
“Um… I’m here to research Equestria’s royalty.”
“Okay, come on in.” The dragon headed back into the house with Bumblebee following.
The library had couches, carpet, it looked more like a home, with the exception of the large shelves of books. “Wow,” Bumblebee exclaimed.
“I know, it’s different from the way it was before Twilight’s coronation.”
“Who?”
“Twilight Sparkle, she was...well, she was kinda like my mom, she used to control the Elements of Harmony with her five other friends.”
“Elements of… What now?”
“Wow, you must have been living under a rock.”
“Or not from here…”
“Still, they saved the world a bunch of-”
“Spike! Could y’all come up here for a sec?” A feminine voice, with a southern accent, called from upstairs.
“Just a sec Applebloom.” He quickly grabbed a book and handed it to Bumblebee. “This book will explain everything. And-” Spike grabbed another couple of books off the shelf, “And these are on the royal families, there may be a few others, but I can’t get to ‘em right-”
“SPIKE!!”
“Coming ‘Bloom!” Spike rushed up the stairs, grabbing a bucket off the floor while charging up the stairs.
Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Bumblebee went to the door and saw Lancewing’s avatar in wolf form. Bumblebee opened the door and Lancewing stepped in, along with Anthri, in his husky avatar. “Find anything,” Lancewing asked.
“Not yet, got a few books to look over though,” Bumblebee handed Lancewing one of the books. “This one looks kinda interesting.”
“The Modern Six Elements: Elements of Harmony in the Present?”
“Well, according to the dragon, one of them became a Princess. Might have something.”
“Okay then. Anthri, I guess you’ll tackle the other book on the royal family.”
“The Royal Weddings?” Anthri questioned.
“Bumblebee, which one do you have?”
“Royal Branches. I think that refers to the family tree.”
“Or, it could be about a royal tree,” Anthri suggested.
Bumblebee looked. “Nope, royal families.”
“I was kidding,” Anthri commented, before laying down with the book in front of him.
“So what happened to the librarian?” Lancewing asked.
“Well, I think he went upstairs to help some girl," Bumblebee answered.
“A girl upstairs? Huh.”
“Yeah, I think he knew her…”
“Well, maybe we should get to work.”
“...Good idea.” Bumblebee moved over to a nearby couch, and opened up the book. Soon, all three were looking through their books. "According to my book, Princess Luna was a tyrant known as Nightmare Moon for a time."
"My book mentions that too," Lancewing commented, "but she was defeated by six girls who used something called ‘the Elements of Harmony’."
“...And a few months later she met a guy named Eclipse and they got married…and a year later, she and Eclipse disappeared…”
“Hmm...odd…”
"Yes it is..."
"Who?"
Both looked at Anthri.
"Don't look at me," he replied.
"Who?"
"Seriously, it wasn't me."
"Who?"
"Me."
"Who?"
"WILL YOU KNOCK IT OFF!!!"
"Who?"
Anthri lowered himself and scanned the room, looking for the scource of whoever kept asking "Who?"
"Come out... Come out wherever you are..."
An owl then flew up to Anthri and landed on his head. "Who?"
Anthri frowned, then shook his body in an attempt to get the bird off. Lancewing and Bumblebee were laughing at the sight. Anthro shot them a glared, "Least he's gone."
"Who?"
The duo laughed even harder.
Anthri growled, "Can someone TRY to get this guy off?"
Spike finally came down. "Is everything going all- WHAT THE HECK?!?!"
Bumblebee and Lacewing looked at Spike, "What?" they asked in unison.
"Dogs aren't allowed in the Library, especially ones THAT BIG."
"I didn't see a sign," Lancewing said.
"There shouldn't need to be a sign for you to not have your dog in the library."
"Plus, Anthri's of normal size."
"I was talking about you..."
Lancewing was offended by this comment. "HEY!"
"Kidding, but I'm NOT going to the Grand Galopping Gala with you."
"Why do people keep saying that?"
"Say what?"
"Grand Galloping Gala. I mean, what in the name of Primus is that?"
"Primus?"
Lancewing rubbed his forehead, “Nevermind…”
“Wait, why’s Owlicious here?” Spike asked.
“The owl?” Bumblebee asked.
Spike ignored Bumblebee, “What’s he doing here? Should be at the castle unless-” Spike closed his eyes and exhaled hard, “What is it now, Twilight?!” He asked through gritted teeth.
“Okay, what kind of name is ‘Owlicious’? Did a girl name him?”
“Yes! And now I have to go to Canterlot, so I have to close the library.”
“But what about the books?” Bumblebee asked.
“I’m afraid you’ll have to leave them here. I’m sorry but that’s the case.”
"Before you go, I have one question," Lancewing said.
“What?” Spike asked, while grabbing his keys.
"I read that Luna and Eclipse disappeared. Do you know if they had a child?"
“I-I’m sorry, I can’t tell you.”
“Why?” Bumblebee raised his brow.
“Because no one can.”
“Why?”
“Because everyone who had seen the child was sworn to secrecy.” Spike suddenly realized what he had just said… “...Great! Just great! I just gave away a national secret! This pregnancy is going to KILL me.”
“Pregnancy,” Lancewing started to ask, but then shook his head, “Nevermind. Anyway, I think you just confirmed our theory.”
“Well, terrific, now can you please go so I can lock up?”
“Um, you did say this Twilight was a Princess, right?”
“YES!”
“Okay, thank you, we’ll be going now.” Bumblebee waved while leaving with Lancewing and Anthri in toe. “Optimus, it is confirmed that Prince Eclipse and Princess Luna had a child, Whether or not it’s Lancer, we need more info.”
“I see. I’m afraid I’m going to have to call you back, we have another emergency.”
“Decepticons are back?”
“No, but Lancer’s friends are. And unfortunately they saw us.”
“Optimus,” they both groaned.
“I know, but a concept jet isn’t exactly the quickest to get away in thirty seconds.”
“Is it possible the you can tell Jetfire ‘I told ya so’ for me,” Lancewing smirked.
“You can tell him when you get here.”
“Alright. Be there in a flash. Anthri, I want you to follow Spike.”
“Gotcha,” All three avatars vanished and their three vehicles roared to life. Bumblebee and Lancewing headed back toward the mansion while Anthri waited for Spike to leave...