• Published 16th Feb 2012
  • 716 Views, 2 Comments

A Rainbows Saviour - Minoky



Rainbow Dashes hell in Canterlot and her renew..

  • ...
 2
 716

Chapter 1

A Rainbow’s Saviour by Minoky (Olly b)


“I just want to die, RIGHT NOW!!!!!”


It had been a couple months since the Rainbow Factory’s dark secret on rainbow production came to light and to the attention of Celestia.

She was horrified at what was discovered, imediately assembled her best guards and flew to the factory and shut it down permanently. Everypony working there was arrested, saving a few lucky pegasi who were still in the cages in the main production room.

Amongst the arrested was a certain cyan pegasus. It was with a heavy heart Celestia had her taken, along with the rest, to Canterlot and thrown in the dungeons.


The time passed slowly for Rainbow Dash, as the other pegasi left the cells one by one, never to return, only their screams could be heard sounding their last minutes.


“How long has it been since i last saw daylight?”
Rainbow thought as she lay there recovering from her lastest beating from the guards.

“I never knew Celestia was this unkind, but i deserve whatever i get”

Rainbow Dash had been beaten, tourtured and worse everyday since her capture
.
Whenever she was at deaths door, welcoming its sweet release from the hell she’d created herself, Celestia would be summoned and she’d heal Rainbow Dash enough to keep her alive, till the next time.


Rainbow just lay there, the 'drip-drip' of the sink the only noise to break the silence in the cell. Images of what she had done or approved done to her fellow pegasi ran through her mind

“How could i do that, Why did i do that, WHY???”
She had asked herself that same question everyday.

“Why did i accept that offer, Why did i agree to the tests?”
Tears welling in her eyes

“I’m so sorry Scoots, i really am, you didnt fail me, i failed you!!”

Her cries could be heard out in the corridor, as a guard walked past, shaking his head slowly.



Seconds turned to minutes, which became hours, an eternity seemed to pass as Rainbow lay there, her eyes red and bloodshot, the fur on her face matted and filthy.

The sound of hoofsteps in the hallway snapped her from her daze and filling her with fear. She readied herself for what was to come, hoping it was just another beating.

“Oh no, here they come again” she wimpered.

She stood, got herself as far into the corner as possible, hoping she’d just melt into the wall away from this place, away from the hurt.

The hoof-steps stopped out side, a jangling of keys could be heard. She froze, the door creaked open.

“HA, look at the wretched thing” Sneered the guard as he entered the cell.

“Don't forget its my turn today” Said another as he came in.

“I know,i know” said the first as he stood aside.

The second guard strode past right up to Rainbow,

“were gonna have fun today” he sneered in her face.
He grabbed her mane and dragged her out the door, into the hallway.

Rainbow didnt struggle as she'd give up all hope of getting out of there and just went limp.

“Please let them kill me this time” she prayed as she was dragged into the depths of the dungeon.