• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 1,665 Views, 54 Comments

The Numbers - FellFour



Why me? Out of all the ponies that are in Equestria, why the hell did it have to be me? What did I do to deserve all of this?

  • ...
9
 54
 1,665

#5 - The Talk with Celestia + A Message to Hood

Hey guys. I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a couple days. Was it a couple days or a week? I don't know and, honestly, I don't care. I just need to get this out of the way.

The reason why I didn't post anything the day after I talked to Celestia was because so much shit went down the following evening. I talked to her for a very long time, apparently, and Luna was about to raise her moon was it went down.

Here, let me explain what happened.


The Talk with Celestia

After I got done posting John's Diary, I shut my computer off and went to the throne room. I was so nervous, but I didn't care. I had to do this. What other choice did I have? Let her lie to me even more and hit dead ends like I usually do? I knew she had information that she was keeping from me and I wouldn't let her do such a thing because I hate people keeping secrets from me.

After a few minutes of fast-walking, I made it to the throne room. However, I didn't go in right away, because I heard Luna yelling in the room. I couldn't make out anything that they were saying. I then heard the sound of hoofs coming towards the door. I started to panic and look for a place to hide. I look around and I see this very dark corner in the hall. I risked it and dove into the corner and waited for whoever was coming to leave so I can have my chance to talk to Celestia. The doors opened and Luna came out running. I also heard her crying. I didn't know why and I still don't know.

Anyways, I step out of the corner and stand there for a few minutes to calm myself for whatever is going to happen as soon as I step into that throne room. When I get my act together, I took a deep breath and walked into the throne room. As usual, Celestia is sitting on her throne. She was reading a letter from another pony, probably from this "Twilight Sparkle" that Celestia told me and John about. I took the opportunity to close the doors so that the guards won't hear me. When the doors closed, I turn and see Celestia standing right behind me.

"Is there something I can help you with, Chris? Why did you close the doors?" Celestia asked.

"I need to talk to you about something important."

She gave a sigh of irritation. I knew that was coming because I think she knows exactly what I want to talk to her about.

"Alright. Sit over there and I'll get to you in just a moment. I was going to go talk to Luna and-"

"Why have you been lying to me?" I asked suddenly.

She turned around and gave me a dirty look.

"What are you talking about?" Celestia asked.

"Don't you dare play dumb with me. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Why have you been lying to me, saying that you had no idea about John's other problems?" I asked.

"It's the truth. I don't know anything about his prob-"

"Then why did John write: 'It's a good thing Celestia understands.'. Understands, what? Tell me. I'm not leaving until you tell me the truth." I yelled.

"I already told you the truth, Chris." Celestia said.

This was pissing me off severely.

"Did you just call John a lier? Are you really saying that what's in this journal right now are a bunch of lies?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying! Chris, unless you have something else to say to me, then please leave my throne room!" Celestia yelled.

"You're lying again! Stop lying to me. You need to tell me the truth, Celestia! There's absolutely no use in lying to me now because you have a lot of shit to tell me. Tell me, otherwise, I'm not leaving the throne room!

Celestia just stared at me for a few minutes, then took a deep breath. I knew that was coming as well because I know she was going to say a lot to me.

"...You're right. I'm sorry."

Now I sort of felt bad for yelling at her.

"...It's alright. I know you were trying to protect me, but I think it was inevitable for this to happen." I said.

01000011 01001111 01010010 01010010 01000101 01000011 01010100

"It was." Celestia said simply.

I didn't really expect her to say that.

"What do you mean?" I asked with a confused look.

"I've been watching you all your life. Chris, this has been going on a lot longer than you think. I also know who your stalker is." Celestia said.

"You do? Who is he?"

"He goes by "Jack". He's been stalking you since you were a very young boy. He even appeared in front of you before you and John came here, but you don't remember because you were so young."

"Wait a minute, if he's been stalking me and you've been watching me almost all of my life, why didn't you do anything about it?"

"I did and so did Hood, but it almost cost his very existence just from protecting you from him and his group of proxies."

"...What is Hood doing now? Do you know?" I asked.

"He's trying to break free, but the creature is stopping him from doing so."

"Why don't you help him?" I asked.

Celestia didn't respond right away because she had a look on her face like something happened.

"...What is it? What's wrong?" I asked in concern.

"...It's nothing. Really." Celestia said.

"...Alright. So, can you help him?" I asked.

"...No. I can't."

"Why not?"

"I can't tell you. Something is keeping me fr-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!"

That scream came from the upper floor. It was Luna. As soon as I realized it was her, I sprinted out of the throne room and ran to her bedroom. I already lost the people I love, but I wasn't going to lose Luna. She's the only alicorn that fully understands my situation.
After a few minutes of getting to the upper floor, I finally reach her room. The door was closed. I tried to open the door, but something was holding the door from the other side. I then tried to break down the door. I didn't hear anything from the room. That made me more paranoid and concerned. After many attempts, I finally break down the door and there wasn't any trance of her. She was gone. Her crown was on her bed and the blankets definitely tell me that she was taken by that tall fucker.
I look at the floor and I see a piece of paper written on it. A note. I walk to it, pick it up and started reading.

This is what was on it:

DEAR CHRIS,

CONGRATULATIONS. NOW WE HAVE THE ONE THING THAT COULD HAVE HELPED YOU, PRINCESS LUNA. DON'T WORRY, WE'LL MAKE SURE TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER. IF YOU WANT HER BACK, BRING US WHAT WE WANT AND WE WILL GUARANTEE HER SAFETY. IF YOU DON'T AND DECIDE TO ANGER US FURTHER, THAN WE WILL GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE THERE TO WATCH HER DIE A SLOW AND EXTREMELY PAINFUL DEATH.

TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR YOU, CHRIS. THE ADMINISTRATOR IS GETTING REALLY IMPATIENT.

ISEEYOU.

-JACK

When I was just about done with reading Jack's note, I noticed a paper clip on the very bottom of the page. I look behind it and, you guessed it, another note. It didn't have much on there.

Here's what it said:

2561815231820_1221_121523_262022
241872_418719_1426132_121111129761318718228
Look there. It holds the key.

Of course. More numbers. What else was new?

"Chris?"

I turned around. It was Celestia.

"She's gone." I said simply.

"I figured. I know that scream anywhere. How did you know it was Luna? I'm certain you have never heard her scream." Celestia said, confused.

"I've heard her scream. It was the night I knew what caused my nightmares."

We stand there in silence for a few minutes.

"I need to get back to my room. I need some sleep. I've been up for four fucking days." I said coldly as I rushed out of the room.


I fell asleep as soon as I landed face down on my bed and I slept like a baby for once. However, I'm still fucking pissed. I can't believe this happened to Luna. They went too far this time. This is going to devastate the Mane 6. In fact, it's going to devastate everypony in Equestria. This is going to be bad and I need to do something.


If you guys are wondering what the numbers translate to, here is the translation to them:
BUILDING_OF_OLD_AGE
CITY_WITH_MANY_OPPORTUNITIES

It's the old building I saw in one of my nightmares. It's in Manehattan. I might have said this before, but that's where I will be going to next.


A Message to Hood

Hood. If you are reading this, I hope you're okay. You are the last thing that can help me right now. If it's possible, please try to protect Luna or at least try to get her out of there. I don't want her to become part of them.

I read your message and decoded everything that was on it. What ever you need to do, do it quick because I need your help when I got to the old building. I need your protection against Jack and the rest of those fuckers that are in your group.

I don't want to die. Please Hood. I need your help to get through this. I don't know if I will win. I need more time.

Also, will you protect Pinkie Pie? I don't want her to go missing too. She's means a lot to me and I don't want her going missing.

SSB3aWxsIHRyeSBteSB2ZXJ5IGJlc3QgdG8gcHJvdGVjdCB5b3Ugd2hlbiB0aGF0IGRheSBjb21lcy4NCkRvbid0IHdvcnJ5LiAgWW91IHdpbGwgd2luIHRoaXMuICBJIHByb21pc2Uu


After I'm done posting this, I'm going to Manehattan. However, I'm going there tomorrow because I need a lot of rest for the events that I will soon face.

This is Chris, signing off...

47 6f 4f 64 20 4c 75 43 6b 20 43 68 52 69 53 0d 0a 4d 79 20 47 6f 4f 64 20 46 72 49 65 4e 64