• Published 13th Jun 2013
  • 2,870 Views, 57 Comments

Foalsat by Pinkie The Series - Starlight Dash



This is a the continued version of Foalsat by Pinkie in this version Starlight is shown doing more foal related activities and letting go of all her worries.

  • ...
28
 57
 2,870

Chapter 3: Who am I

Foalsat by Pinkie The Series

The sun shine through the windows onto the nursery inside the Canterlot castle. The nursery was cleaner than it was 3 months ago when there was a cute little pink and black adult foal running around and playing with everything in sight, but now the nursery is empty. The royal maids did a fine job the diapers were packed into the changing table, the toys were in the toy box, and the crib was neatly made. Starlight takes a deep breathe opening the doors to the nursery again as she has been for the past weeks. She looks around her eyes saddened but showing a bit of confusion. When Starlight had regained her own consciousness of her actions months ago she had denounced ever acting like a foal again. Starlight thought she could overcome this faze and move on with her life, but one little tiny voice in her head kept telling her to do it again and again and again. Starlight turns one of the packs around, on the back was a tear and few bits of cloth wedged in between some diapers. Starlight levitates one diaper out and puts a roll of cloth in it place.

"Like it never happened."

Starlight hops onto the changing table whilst levitating the diaper under her. Starlight padded herself up then got down admiring her work.

"Getting better every time!"

Starlight begins to make silly faces in the mirror for her own amusement. She even wiggles her butt to make her diaper crinkle as it made her laugh from time to time. Starlight stops and looks around the room.

"This used to be so much more fun." Starlight curls up into a little ball.

"No I won't let this get me down! I mean I'm a successful princess who has accomplished many things despite all my obstacles! I don't need this extra security!" Starlight quotes the last part.

Starlight goes to take off the diaper but hesitates.

"Grrr why is this so hard?!" Starlight falls onto her back face in hooves.

Suddenly Starlight's backside becomes very warm. She blushes very brightly her expression a mix of anger and sadness.

"Rrrrr WHY! Why can't I just make this decision and be done with it!" Starlight kicks the ground stubbing her hoof on a jutting out stone.

Starlight tears up ready to cry. Crying is all she knew at this point, she had nopony to talk or help her with this. She was all on her own.

Starlight lays there silently crying herself to sleep. Starlight wakes up hours later unaware of the time. She noticed her diaper was completely soaked from the minute she stood up. It was sagging incredibly low which caused Starlight to blush brightly.

"I'll just take this off."

She removes the diaper cleaning herself with wipes in the process finally at the end depositing the soaked diaper into the bin located right next to the changing table. Starlight walks out the door quietly closing it behind her.

"I'm so glad no pony decided to check the nursery. I would have been in big trouble if so."

Starlight yawns loudly and decides to retire to her room. She opens the door to her lovely lit room. Starlight had went for a more natural look there were crystals all around the room that glowed blue in the night and bright orange or yellow in the day. She also had a big bookcase and round bed with a plain black fuzzy cover over it. She walks past her pony mannequin that held her star crown and boots. Starlight finally ends up under her covers ready to sleep.

"Wait a minute."

Starlight reaches under her pillow and pulls out a pink pacifier that was salvaged from the nursery. She plops it into her mouth and begins to suckle away as if the had no care in the world soon Starlight drifted off attempting to suckling her problems away in her sleep.

--------------------------------------
Luna watches Starlight as she had been since she discovered the pacifier under her pillow.

"Poor Starlight."

Luna understand that Starlight is confused about everything and doesn't want to hurt her sister, but she worries for the foal for she couldn't keep this lie going forever. Luna delves into Starlight's dreams. Starlight's dreams were always the same making up little moments of her and Celestia, even though Starlight wasn't biologically Celestia's daughter she had always thought of her as one and tried her best to make her mother proud. Starlight's dream was about the first time Celestia taught her how to fly properly, at the time Celestia was unsure of whether to put Starlight back into magic stasis. Starlight was wobbling badly and could hardly fly without Celestia's magic. The dream fast forwarded to Starlight's first time in years experience with thunderstorms. She was snuggled up in Celestia's wing peeking out to see if its safe and ducking backing everytime lightning struck. Celestia giggled.

"Don't be scared my little foal its just lightning remember mommy won't let anything harm you."

"But its so scary!"

"It may be at first but your not the only one that was scared when they were younger."

"Really?" Starlight says looking up at her mother.

"I was scared of it as well as Luna when we were your age."

"Auntie Woona was scared?" Starlight's eyes grow big.

"Yes she was." Celestia giggles.

Starlight looks back at the lightning not ducking in as it struck.

"So much trauma and stress for one poor misunderstood pony. Starlight why is everything so hard with you."

The dream fades out. Luna opens her eyes to find everything the same. She was still sitting on her cloud and Starlight was still sleeping. Luna flies down into Starlight's room through the balcony window. She walks up to her watching Starlight silently as her chest rises up and down. Starlight was always a sound sleeper never had made a fuss. She was always kind to other and never tried to show her own pain this made Luna sadden much more. Luna walks out of the room leaving the foal to sleep in peace.

Author's Note:

Well finally I did it another chapter and yes there will be more I've just been super duper busy lately. But extremely sorry for the wait I've just been losing inspiration lately and if there is anything spelled wrong grammar wise then let me know. Again super sorry for how long this took and the next chapter will be longer.